[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is picking this up when it comes out? I'm getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cables.png (445KB, 995x375px) Image search: [Google]
cables.png
445KB, 995x375px
Who else is picking this up when it comes out?
I'm getting it so that way I can play my snes on my PlayStation 3d display.
>>
>chink special cable quality
>chink special transcoder quality

Enjoy that garbage.
>>
>>3329690
if that doesnt upscale you are fucked
>>
>>3329690
I am. Just need to finish building my time machine to go back to 1995. You kids are funny.
>>
$44 USD + shipping is laughably way too much for those cables. If you have a Model 1 Genesis, then it's an additional $5 on top of that.

Does anybody have an inside scoop on whether or not the chinese will release knockoffs for half the price?
>>
>>3329695
Only assemble, parts are 100% US made.
>>
>>3329690
They aren't releasing Gamecube component cables are they
>>
>>3330140
SNES, N64, and Gamecube all use the same av cables.
>>
>>3330168
Gamecube has a special component cable.
>>
>>3330168
Yeah, but the GameCube component cables connected to a different video output port and weren't used by any other Nintendo consoles. The digital video port isn't even in the later models because of how poorly Nintendo promoted them.
>>
>>3329690
It's weird that modern US TVs don't support SD RGB via their component ports with sync-on-green or their VGA ports. Wouldn't it be just a software thing?

>>3330140
This guy needs to buy himself a Wii
>>
>>3330192
>This guy needs to buy himself a Wii

I refuse to even touch a Wii.

I found a PSone at a garage sale but there was a Wii in the box with it so I snapped a branch off their lawn tree and used it to expel the Wii without soiling my hands with that casual filth.

That wretched little shitbox came with a fucking REMOTE instead of a controller in order to appeal to subhuman normies.
>>
File: edgehog.jpg (88KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
edgehog.jpg
88KB, 480x280px
>>3330297
>>
File: JackNicholson.jpg (372KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
JackNicholson.jpg
372KB, 1280x800px
>>3330297

>he doesn't realize that the PS1 was the first casual normie console
>>
>>3330168
64 will need a mod for the cables to work as well.
>>
Isn't this basically just SCART with a built-in component converter?
>>
>I'm getting it so that way I can play my snes on my PlayStation 3d display.
>>
>>3330656
From what I have seen, pretty much. The creators claim the result will be superior to SCART to converter box, but I have no idea how true that is, and at this point it's barely cheaper than a converter box solution.
>>
>>3329690
what does this change? I still have to do RGB mod, right? what's the point then?
>>
>>3330814
RGB mod what? SNES and Genesis output RGB natively. This takes that signal and converts it to component, so you can use it on any TV or monitor that uses component.

I don't think it's worth it if you already have an RGB setup, but this is a bit simpler.
>>
>>3330835
uh huh. Here I was thinking I needed a mod just to get s-video from my genesis. Now I'm curious why, if the rgb pins on the output are active unlike say n64, why this didn't happen sooner.

I don't see any link in the thread. is this "hd retrovision" ? gonna keep my eye out.
>>
>>3330872

>Here I was thinking I needed a mod just to get s-video from my genesis.
That's correct, Genesis won't output S-Video natively. It'll do composite and RGB, but no S-Video.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.