[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like it's appropriate enough to ask here so what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (85KB, 630x470px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
85KB, 630x470px
I feel like it's appropriate enough to ask here so what are the best ways to find local garage sales? Looking at craigslist, checking for ads in the local paper, or just driving around hoping you find one?
>>
It depends on where you live.
>>
If you want to beat the faggot resellers at their own game you watch Craigslist and Facebook and the paper then show up at those houses way before the sale opens and bug the shit out of them. If they specifically list video games you can basically guarantee some dipshit will do this it's just a question of which one gets there first. Unless you're the only dipshit in your town then "lucky" you.
>>
>>3328943
>Box full of original Goosebumps
This caught my eye more than anything else
>>
>>3328993
I'd pick up that 32x and the heavy DS assuming they were like $5 each. Check if that SP is a 101.
>>
Conversely, what suggestions do you have for people putting on yard sales? Though I am thinking more action figures, I'm wondering how people organize yard sales or selling stuff at flea markets.
>>
>>3330228
My advice is don't. Yard sales are for unloading nearly worthless trash and flea markets are for socializing. If you want to actually sell video games at decent prices, do it online.
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>3328943
This is now a thread where we post pictures of yardsales and claim the best shit
>>
>>3330286
I claim GBA WarioWare
>>
I like to use the keyword "wife" when searching craigslist.

I often find cuckolds who've been coerced into selling good electronics for cheap.
>>
File: 00X0X_9AxyQ1zOWfh_600x450[1].jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00X0X_9AxyQ1zOWfh_600x450[1].jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>3330286
I guess I'll take that multi-page PS1 memory card especially considering it and the N64 memory card are the only retro things in the pic

This could be kinda fun I guess
>>
>>3330317
I'll take Dark Cavern for 2600, good intellivision port.
>>
File: CmVbv1hUcAAg_7B.jpg large.jpg (405KB, 1732x1732px) Image search: [Google]
CmVbv1hUcAAg_7B.jpg large.jpg
405KB, 1732x1732px
spent $2
>>
File: image.jpg (823KB, 2446x2514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
823KB, 2446x2514px
Got these guys for a dollar each two weeks ago.
>>
I signed up to some local facebook groups but they post the worst shit it clutters up my feed. Someone put a dog chew toy up for $3 today. Do you really need that 3$ lady ?!
>>
I haven't been to a tag sale in quite a while. I think the last one I went to was when I was still in college and there wasn't any video games. Craigslist shows a bunch of tag sales happening this weekend although I am going to be too busy getting ready for my family barbecue to go to any of them.

It's frustrating because I always hear stories about how someone found some obscure game console or whatever at a yard sale, and actually trying to find yard sales always seemed like an intimidating task to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 800x778px
Pic related for 1€ remains my best flea market find to this day.
>>
>>3328985
If you do this I hope you get told to fuck off.
>>
>>3329003
Its not, 101 were only released in a few colors and red isnt one.
>>
>>3330253
Unless youre one of those faggots that have a yard sale every week (which is "illegal") and try to make ot their job.
>>
>>3330985
That's retarded and you might as well deliver pizzas. Those people are always either craft addicts or coupon clubbers trying to sell shit no yard sale shoppers actually want.
>>
You americans are lucky fucks, in europe its hard as hell to find anything retro cheaply, everything is min. 20euros, consoles are 60-80euros
>>
>>3328993
those are the choose your own adventure spin-offs though
>>
>>3331250

I know a reseller who has a bunch of friends who pick through garage sales and thrift stores from any retro stuff very frequently for him, he calls them "investments"
>>
>>3331269
Sounds like me. Honestly, even if it wasn't for the money I'd still do it just so I can post a pic of a big stack of whatever console some babies here are price bitching about and make them cry.
>>
>>3331253
Those were pretty good.
>>
>>3331187
Some are storage wars buyers as well.
>>
File: 1463607089802.jpg (94KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463607089802.jpg
94KB, 600x800px
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.