[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard great things about Chrono Trigger, what's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Gamesource-93337.jpg (69KB, 550x371px) Image search: [Google]
Gamesource-93337.jpg
69KB, 550x371px
I heard great things about Chrono Trigger, what's the best way to play it? What system/emulator?
>>
Play on SNES; emulator of your choice (SNES9X is fine).
>>
NDS, DeSmuME
>>
>>3327369

any snes except jr. s-video, free or near free component in crt (usually have good picture) and a flashcart.

android phone with a clip on snes controller. is the only emu worth using, you can even transfer saves to your flashcart fairly easily
>>
>>3327369
It's nintendrone propaganda and only appeals to 8 year olds, be a real grown man like me and play sega RPGs you beta fuck, I bet you don't even have two Christmases because your parents stayed together you lousy limpwristed cuck
>>
I haven't done a play through in about a decade now... time to dig out the cart.
>>
>>3327407
This.
>>
The DS version is the definitive version.
>>
>>3327472
Yep. I own every version. DS is best.
>>
The PS1 version is the definitive version.
>>
>>3327369
Snes is easier to emulate, so you could just grab Snes9X and you're ready to go. If you care about the additional content of the DS version, DeSmuMe is the best choice.
>>
File: 1464833551721.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1464833551721.png
24KB, 128x128px
>>3327424
Sit down and breathe slow, fatty, you're about to have a stroke.
>>
>>3327369
Snes or ds, either way it's a great game
>>
>THIS
>H
>R
>E
>AGAIN
>D
>>
>>3327369
Is not chrono trigger overrated?
>>
I most enjoyed the DS version.
>>
File: IMG_1653.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1653.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>3327369
pic related.
This thing works pretty well.
>>
So is it a tower, or a ship?
>>
>>3329282
This. Real cart/hardware da best
>>
>>3329282
>>3329289
The price of the cartridge is only worth it if you have a collection.
>>
>>3329416

Out of all the overpriced games on the SNES right now, I'd say CT is the only one actually worth the price tag. It is legitimately the best RPG ever made.
>>
>>3329450
You can get a new copy of the DS version for $20 on Amazon.

I'd say get that one.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.