[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After playing Witcher games I wanna try something more "classy".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Baldur's_Gate_box.png (385KB, 407x494px) Image search: [Google]
Baldur's_Gate_box.png
385KB, 407x494px
After playing Witcher games I wanna try something more "classy".

Should I play Baldur Enhanced version or simply download old version and playing with mods?.
>>
Enhanced version a shit. BGT, BGT tweak pack and unfinished business is all you need.
>>
>>3326427
Don't bother with the conversion mods for a first time playthrough though. Play the original BG1 with unfinished business and baldurdash mods and you're good to go. I'd avoid the tweak pack as it fixes some things but also makes the games far easier with some of it's more game-changing tweaks.

Also go Paladin for best PC
>>
>>3326126
The original looks worse than aids and the modding community is a cesspool of subhuman filth. EE is the only tolerable option.
>>
>>3326126
any way you go is a decent choice, but each version has its advantages.
>>
>>3326126
Go without the EE. The game takes a bit the get started but it really picks up once you get to the city.
>>
>>3328623
Even regular EE is full of misogynistic filth. Siege of Dragonspear is the only acceptable part to play in 2016.

No really, avoid the EEs like the plague. You can get the same engine improvements with BGT or even Tutu if it's that important, and the extra shit Beamdog added is crap. I still recommend vanilla, it holds up great
>>
>>3328639
kek
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.