[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a question, /vr/. My mom kept all the boxes and manuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: picture.jpg (734KB, 1994x1464px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
734KB, 1994x1464px
So I have a question, /vr/. My mom kept all the boxes and manuals for my old video games, but she threw out the white cardboard inserts so that they would take up less room.

Now recently I lost my job and I need money, so I'm thinking of selling them off. Can I sell these games without the cardboard inserts as CIB?
>>
Probably.
>>
>>3325284
>Can i sell incomplete items as complete in box?
What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>3325320
Then what would I sell it as?
>>
>>3325334
part it out
There are autists that will buy the cart, manual, and box separately.
>>
>>3325335
Not a bad idea actually.
>>
>>3325284
>Can I sell these games without the cardboard inserts as CIB?
Yes
>>
>>3325367
No
>>
>>3325471
Why not? Nobody cares about that piece of cardboard.
>>
>>3325471
yes
>>
>>3325284
You can buy replacement trays for SNES/N64/GBA.
>>
>>3325284
Sure. And you can give a massive refund when the buyer opens the box and finds out you lied. You might consider buying replacement inserts, or if you have a lot of games get them made. They cost $1-$2 on ebay. Pennies if you get them done in bulk.
>>
>>3325367
I will not buy an item if a buyer labels it "complete" and it's missing parts. I also report the buyer. I have seen items removed for being mislabeled.
>>
Similar question: would a game boy or GBA game not be considered complete if it's missing the generic documentation? As in it has the manual but no health and safety or advertising materials.
>>
>>3327512
It's not mislabeled though.
>>
>>3329268
Autistic faggots would say yes. Normal and sane people would say no.
>>
>>3329591
Normal and sane people would say yes. Autistic babies would say no. Normal people accept the agreed meaning of terms. Autists insist their interpretation is correct.
>>
>>3325284
yes.
don't listen to autistic faggots.

THERE ARE PEOPLE BUYING IPHONE BOXES

just the boxes.

sell your stuff.
but please, dear god.
find some work.
i wish you good luck.
don't sell important things.
seriously, good luck. i wish i could help.
>>
>>3325284
>so I'm thinking of selling them off
You'll regret later
>>
>>3329770
Probably not as much as he'll regret becoming the hobo with the largest gameboy collection in his town.
>>
>>3329587
If you label something as complete in box and it isn't, that's mislabeled.
>>
>>3325474
Anyone with more than half a brain does.

Whats the point of having cib if the shit just flops around inside the box.
>>
>>3327512
eBay doesn't remove shit.
>>
>>3325284
But OP why wouldn't you buy replacement cardboard inserts? If you mention this in the description, that's cool.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.