[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, any good non-space shooters I should play? besides Legendary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: PC-Engine-Console-Set.jpg (1MB, 3700x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PC-Engine-Console-Set.jpg
1MB, 3700x1600px
so, any good non-space shooters I should play? besides Legendary axe and Dungeon explorers
>>
File: Kolibri_32X_04.png (20KB, 638x416px) Image search: [Google]
Kolibri_32X_04.png
20KB, 638x416px
>>3324781
If you're not only asking about pce games then pic related.
>>
>>3324781
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Sabre
Magical Chase
Raiden

All great non-space shooters
>>
File: PC-Engine-Duo-Console-Set.jpg (2MB, 4240x1660px) Image search: [Google]
PC-Engine-Duo-Console-Set.jpg
2MB, 4240x1660px
>>3324804

I was too ambiguous with that, but yes, I was talking about PCE and and PCECD games
>>
Lords of thunder
>>
Ninja Spirit
>>
>>3324781
Bonk's Revenge
>>
>>3324781
Kato-chan & Ken-chan
>>
>>3324781
Paranoia, Fantasy Zone, P74, Ordyne
All play exactly like any space shooter but are technically not in space.
>>
>>3325118
this
the game where you roll the balls around is pretty fun
>>
Check out some of Namco's releases: namely Splatterhouse, Genpei Toumaden Kannoni (aka Samurai Ghost), Marchen Maze, and Tower of Druaga; however, this last one is only really playable with a fan translation (it gives you clues you need to solve each level), so you might not be able to really get the chance to enjoy it on hardware unless you have an Everdrive or can read Japanese.

Adventure Island (USA: Dragon's Curse) is actually Wonder Boy 3: Dragon's Trap. It's an excellent game that is currently being remade and getting a spiritual sequel. The PCE version is excellent and you don't need to know Japanese to play it, since there is next to no text outside of the intro and names of weapons/armor (and it stands to reason that the more expensive something is, the better it is for you - mostly; just buy new gear when you find new shops).

SonSon II is kind of a reimagining of Black Tiger, but it is an excellent platformer that also requires no Japanese to figure out (once again, straightforward, easy-to-read shop icons etc.).

>>3324815
Raiden's last two levels are in space. Four, if you count Super Raiden for SCD.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.