[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If one was wishing to get into mm, where might he/she go? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

If one was wishing to get into mm, where might he/she go?

It comes on so many different platforms, which is best?
>>
>>3321236
Start with 1 on the NES. They all hold up well
>>
Yup. Starting on the nes is an excellent way to go. Just bought every game in your pic from an seller in Japan and don't regret it a bit.
>>
>>3321258
How much did you end up paying?
>>
>>3299378

Check the the pages first jesus fucking christ. There's always at least 4 mm threads. This is why non-mmers call us obnoxious.
>>
>>3299378 >>3321303
>>
>>3321267

Paid 180 shipped for all excluding the board game
>>
That was Canadian dollars by the way. Not exactly Jew gold
>>
>>3321236
Pick a gender faggot
>>
>>3321236
Anniversary collection on PS2
Fami is more than fine though. Megaman 1 and 6 seem to be the only pricey ones.
NES is more expensive and the boxart is only enjoyed ironically.
>>
Get pocket games 150 in 1 from ali express...first 6 games are the best rockman and it's less than 10 bucks including shipping. Also has other games you might like, faggot
>>
>>3321236
Mega Man Collection for the PlayStation 2 has Mega Man 1 trough 8 and some cool extra games, also is like 10$ on eBay.
>>
File: 1465655064990.png (129KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1465655064990.png
129KB, 500x496px
>>3321236
if you want to try playing 1-6, check out MegaMan Legacy Collection on steam/ps4/3ds. I'm fairly certain they're 100% accurate emulations of the games and they come with concept art and some other extras. I can't really help you with 7/8, though. also, because I'm a massive faggot, check out the Protomen if you like the MM games, they're making a weird rock opera loosely based on them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.