[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you embrace with the thought that you wouldn't be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1453571185943.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1453571185943.png
325KB, 382x417px
How do you embrace with the thought that you wouldn't be able to play all games you wanted to?
>>
>>3313108
I don't play games, I just shitpost on the internet about them
>>
I'll disregard those I won't play as "aged horribly", and there I am, all in white.
>>
>>3313113
Hells yeah!
>>
I don't, and that's why I'm failing all my classes and postponing my graduation.

FUCK THIS BACKLOG IN THE ASS

I'M FINISHING ALL OF THEM
>>
>>3313108
By playing more video games.
>>
File: 1337466254028.gif (500KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1337466254028.gif
500KB, 500x375px
I think this is a good thread to confess my undying love to /vr/

You guys are the best
>>
File: Untitled.png (268KB, 454x333px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
268KB, 454x333px
When I embrace the thought, it doesn't last longer than a split second, because I then realize that I can emulate everything I want at any time and then I feel all comfy inside.
>>
>>3313108
I can due to emulation and not having a huge list I guess. I know I can't play every game ever and it isn't a big deal to me because they'll keep making them and even if they didn't, I would never be able to play through the current games in my lifetime.
>>
>>3313108
I am mainly concerned about all MSX games I am missing out due to being autistic fuck that cant speak his own language straight,let alone Japanese.
and I missed out on C64 and Amiga because I was broke so hope I will make up some out of it.
>>
>>3313867
There were English games for Europe.
>>
File: 1466796348586-664125778.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1466796348586-664125778.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>3313108
I dont care about playing every game. I just enjoy the sense of superiority i get from owning OG HARDWARE and CRT MASTER RACE. Look at all these games and guess how many actually get regular play.
>tetris
>mario
>mario kart
>sanic
I might as well go full pleb and get a wii u, i already have a 2ds
>>
>>3313108

Delicious ptsd took care of my desire to do anything, so these days I just browse the Internetz and remember the good ol' days.
>>
>>3313113
>>>/v/
>>
When I was a kid, I always thought having every game would be awesome

I was on the emulator train pretty early (in the 90's dialup era, genecyst and nesticle)

I figured out pretty quickly that most video games sucked terribly

That being said, I have had like 10 computers and the first thing I do everytime is download every shitty video game just in case
>>
I refuse to embrace it because its simply not true. Im mostly concerned with rpgs. I give the game a good 5 hours. If ibdont feel compelled to play anymore, i simply drop it. My weekends are free, and i spend most of that time gaming. Out of the thousands of rpgs produced in english, theres what? Maybe a couple hundred that are actually good? Averaging 40 hours each, thats 1 rpg i can complete in 2 weeks. Roughly 26 a year. I think i got this bro
>>
I dont want to play that many games honestly.

I have a ton of old pc games in boxes, but most I have no interest in playing and I would happily sell the game media at super cheap prices to someone that wanted to play. The boxes are my art though. I rotate the out and display them front facing.
>>
>>3313108
I don't fret about it and just enjoy what I'm playing at the moment.
>>
>>3313108
>you wouldn't be able to

i don't accept that

i leave gen 4 to play on my cellphone at any moment of my day i have to wait for something wherever i may be, i carry my PSP in the car to play 5th gen whenever, and at home i tend to keep with newer stuff, Saturn/DC, and whatever else i cant play in the PSP, i'm not into RPGs so my bucket list isn't that long in estimated hours of playtime, im confident that i'll have played everything i fancyed when i close my eyes for the last time and trust my heir apparent to carry on with the duty.

For the glory of the empire!
>>
>>3313108
I close my eyes, imagine I'm an underage autist, and give myself a big hug.
>>
I'm picky with games so I don't want to play everything anyway. Most games do not interest me at all honestly, unless its NES games which are feasible to all emulate the games
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.