[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused, is this video saying the genesis audio ac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: genesismodel1.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
genesismodel1.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
I'm confused, is this video saying the genesis audio actually sounds this good with a mod, or that it COULD sound this good if the chip was used to it potential?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKsUAywSyEg
>>
>>3308008
the video is promoting some homebrew WAV player for the genesis made by TmEE

i might be wrong, that's just what i'm taking from it
>>
>>3308008
That video is retarded. First of all you'd need CD-tier storage to play music like that and still have space for the game, so might as well use the appropriate add-on, since the 32X still uses carts and the gain in digital audio was the number of available hardware channels.
>>
>>3308165
or have a Sega CD
:^)
>>
>>3308165
>so might as well use the appropriate add-on

>>3308189
>or have a Sega CD

The severe lack of reading comprehension on /vr/ is astounding.
>>
>>3308339
>The severe lack of reading comprehension on /vr/ is astounding.

It's what you'd expect from a board that's basically a major circlejerk of SEGA fans.
>>
>>3308478
>it's a nintentodler gets upset that there's a sega thread in the catalog episode.
>>
>>3308478
>>3308485
do you people really have to do this all the time?
>>
>>3308478
If you wanna circlejerk over Nintendo, go to >>>/v/ This here is Sega territory.
>>
>>3308008
>craptastic game Tempo
FUCK THAT CAVEMAN LOOKING KEK FROM GAMESACK. HE HAS SUCH SHIT TASTE AND HIS JOKES ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE.

>>3308008
He is a fucking idiot. He is only playing audio files through a 24khz mod. The audio file is too big to fit on an actual game like Tempo. They had to compress it to fit the game.
>>
>>3308339
>>3308478
>joke
>your head
nintenyearold's get mad over nothing as per usual
>>
>>3308008
It can sound that good if you left no cpu time for an actual game.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.