/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow Temple... Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

File: 1466493978321.png (305KB, 549x413px) Image search: [Google]
1466493978321.png
305KB, 549x413px
OoT was so great. The meme is to hate it now or deny its excellence and that's so utterly retarded and wrong. It's the second best Zelda after LA and it's highly unlikely that this will ever change. Majora's Mask is terrible, just so we're clear.
>>
>>3306868
>Majora's Mask is terrible
kys
>>
>>3306868

fuck off
>>
>>3306869
>>3306870
it's a shit game bros. only hipsters like it. I'm someone that actually played them at release and I can tell you MM was shite sorry.
>>
>>3306920
>I'm someone that actually played them at release
it is so impressive that you one of the elite few to play a game in 2000

no really, fuck off
>>
>>3306920
Your right, don't redirect any one to agree with you though, it's the "cool kids" Zelda.
>>
>>3306920
No it's not you fucking faggot. Stop posting on this board if you have such god awful taste. Even as a child I found MM way more capitvating in terms of storytelling and world building than oot. You stupid faggot piece of shit I will cuck your whole family. Ugh
>>
>>3306923
*Expect
>>
I'm playing the 3DS remake and I'm woefully bored.

I play the Majora's Mask remake and I'm completely immersed.

I enjoyed both of these as a kid.

Deduction: Ocarina is kept popular by nostalgia and meme power.
>>
>>3306949
I recently bought the majora's mask remake since it was %56 off. I didn't want to buy both so I decided to get MM over OOT. I remember having a better time with MM and playing it more when I was a kid. and I'm still enjoying it only problem I have is the 3DS doesn't have as many buttons as the N64 controller did so I have to touch screen some things (wish you could map somethings to the d-pad)
>>
>>3306949
>Deduction: Ocarina is kept popular by nostalgia and meme power.
or you just have the taste for horse shit
>>
People saying that MM was a timeless masterpiece are straight up historical revisionists. The critical response to MM on release was "It's good, but not nearly good as OoT." The "deeper story" MM fanboys always tout is barely deeper, only a smattering of sidequests flesh out the world more. It's filled with recycled content, it made almost no attempt to address the problems with OoT, and you're on an eternal clock that pads every play session by forcing you to either wait for events, restock after restarting, or restart because you missed something. That's why MM is mostly preferred by NEETs and hipsters.
>>
guys

guys

why argue?

they're BOTH shit
>>
>>3307010
Agreed. I can see their novelty factor especially from their time of release, but overall they mostly brought nothing but ruin to the Zelda series for years to come.
>>
Both had issues. Both had good points.
Preference.
Read that word.
And understand.
>>
>>3307001
The WHOLE GAME revolves around character sidequests. And the time mechanic was something completely new. I remember people complaining about how weird it looked, just like Wind Waker. Really everybody just wants more pandering sequels to OoT.
>>
>>3307001
Whether something I a timeless classic or not doesn't have anything to do with it's reception on release. That's not historical revisionism.
>>
Generalized personalities based on favorite Zelda:

Zelda 1: old fart
Zelda 2: "No, I'm starting to enjoy my frustration!"
ALttP: Normalfag
LA: Loner
OOT: Slightly younger normalfag
MM: Autist and/or edgelord
Oracles: had divorced parents

I'm Zelda 2, for the record
>>
>>3307115
>Oracles: had divorced parents
lol
>>
Since every N64 game made after it used its engine you can mod any game into it and it works better than the original.
>>
>>3307115
Zelda 2 is the best though.
>>
>>3307115
Pretty accurate desu

t. MM loving autist
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466402968490.jpg (2KB, 135x100px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466402968490.jpg
2KB, 135x100px
>>3307357
>>
I'm pretty burned out on it, but that's not due to a lack of quality. It's due to having replayed it way too much.

And yet, I keep coming back to play it again once a year at least. Currently trying to do a no death 3 heart run.
>>
>>3307824

Same here, I'm not burned out but I have a huge backlog I need to take care of before replaying old favorites.

Yesterday I was on the brink of starting OOT again, but decided to keep playing MG2 instead.
Still I'm sure I'll replay it again soon.
>>
>>3307115

So what about modern Zeldas?
All I got is that SS fans are shipping fags, and TP fans are generates with shortstack and/or bestiality fetish.
>>
File: 1407193892017.png (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1407193892017.png
175KB, 900x900px
>>3307115
>Zelda 2: "No, I'm starting to enjoy my frustration!"

Holy shit this is accurate.
>>
>>3306920
I also played it in 2000. You were a faggot then and you're a faggot now.
>>
>>3307847
Mainly it just means "young"

God help me I actually like LBW tho, I was all set to call it pandering lazy shit but then I went and ended up having fun
>>
>>3307905
Me too. I thought the painting gimmick was stupid and, well, too gimmicky until I played it. Loads of fun.
>>
>>3307905
>>3307910

I had faith that it'd be pretty good, I was iffy on the paint thing, but it was such a simple idea, I couldn't see it being that much of a bother.

Now if they could just make a traditional 2D Zelda that's just as good without it being essentially a remake, then we'd be in business.
>>
>>3307905
I'm in the same boat. I was perfectly fine thinking it was an uninspired attempt at pandering to LttP nostalgia, then a friend made me play it.

I was not expecting the wall walking mechanic to completely change the way I thought about 2D space, but here we are.
>>
Not to turn this into an eceleb thread but Game Theories actually had a pretty good point in that Link may be dead in MM. I cant remember the exact details but the beginning of the game starts out with Link falling in a pit and the main quests in the game each represent the 5 stages of grief with denial, anger, bartering, depression and acceptance. This along with some other clues in the game point to Link being dead and trying to come to terms with his death.

Im not saying I believe it but it definitely is an interesting theory.
>>
>>3308957

There's a lot of really cool fanwank on MM. It's the game that has the best fanwankfaggotry out of all Zeldas, and one of the best in general.

Good fanwanking is hard to come by. Evangelion fanbase, some of the most nut hardcore fans came up with some really good shit if you take the time to read their long theories.
It's obviously stuff that most probably never went through the original author's head, but it's like reading good fanfiction that actually makes the most of senses.

I think MM is in reality just a "different universe/dream world" ala LA. But the theories about MM might be even more interesting than the real thing. Best thing about MM (and Zelda in general) is the subtlety.
>>
>>3308957
>Not to turn this into an eceleb thread but Game Theories actually had a pretty good point in that Link may be dead in MM.
Not really, think about it a little more or, if you're unable to do that, watch videos about that theory.
>>
>>3306868

>Majora's Mask is terrible, just so we're clear.
Op couldn't find the moons tear
>>
Majoras mask is weird and depressing. They should have just reused the assets in a straightforward sequel set in Hyrule. Most fans did not wish to be traumatized.
>>
>>3306923
You're*
>>
Majora's Mask would have been nice if it wasn't so fucking ugly. Looks fucking terrible, like the forgot how use their assets.
>>
File: 1466534286239.jpg (41KB, 664x328px) Image search: [Google]
1466534286239.jpg
41KB, 664x328px
Which is the best revision of OoT for someone who has never played it?
>>
File: caja_zelda_snes.jpg (424KB, 1131x800px) Image search: [Google]
caja_zelda_snes.jpg
424KB, 1131x800px
Both N64 Zelda games are memeshit.
>>
>>3309178

Unreal engine remake
>>
>>3309178
v1.0 for the pure and absolute original experience.
Master Quest for Master Quest, doubled native resolution, GCN controls, etc.
Ocarina of Time 3D for the best experience.
>>
>>3309189
A Link to the Past is literal memeshit.
>>
>>3309197
Nice meme.
>>
>>3307069

There's something weird going on here where people are appealing to the fact that they got to play when it first came out and they thought it was ____, that people thought ____ about it when it first came out. Why are people appealing to these things instead of opinions about how the game plays now? Is this the next level of /vr/'s being stuck in the past - they don't even play the old games now, they just talk about old memories?
>>
>>3306868
Speaking of things that are utterly retarded and wrong, does your retainer know you're shitposting on /vr/? The last Zelda game to offer a significant and interesting change to the formula is bad, what a load of shit.

It's a great bait for getting replies just like this one though, so A+ effort keep it up you'll fit in here just fine, take my upboat and (You)
>>
>>3306868
The Bottom of the Well, and the Shadow Temple are my favourite dungeon areas in the game and most likely the theme I enjoy most in other Zeldas.

Looking back to that picture, the wooden X will always remind me of the Bolton's way of torturing. Next time I see that in-game, I'll say "Theon was tortured there~"
>>
>>3306920
I played both at release. MM has more consistently good dungeons, superior side-quests, more interesting gameplay mechanics, and more atmospheric game feel.

MM is basically OoT done right.
>>
>>3307115
Zelda 2, LA, and MM are all Autist and/or edgelord
>>
>>3306868
OoT was only good when you were in dungeons as adult Link. Everything else is boring trite.
>>
>>3309285
I played it when it first came out and thought it was amazing. Replayed it almost every year for several years and I just got tired of it. So now when I think about giving it a play through it never really gets beyond being a thought, because I know I'll get bored since I've beat it many times. I still think its a great game, and just because I personally think it's boring now does not make it a boring game... I just made the mistake of playing it to death.

The opinions people had back then are pretty relevant. How a game is received / what people thought about it in the past gives context to whether or not a game was considered good/bad and why it was labeled as such. To people who played it back then in the context of what was out and available is why many hold the opinion that it is a great game. To totally base whether or not a game is boring on a current play through is a bit biased, many people are in the same boat I'm in as far as playing "Game Title" to death.

If a young person who never played n64 games gave OoT a try and thought it boring then that is their valid opinion, but keep in mind that gaming has in spots advanced leaps and bounds beyond what was capable on a console back then. Whether it be graphics, story telling, content, or just the sheer amount of content, things really have come a long way since November 1998. Once again, doesn't make it a bad or boring game, but context is important.

That being said I gave it a replay 5-6 years ago after not having played it for while, and had a blast. Also didn't expect this to turn into a blog post.
>>
>>3309285
>Why are people appealing to these things instead of opinions about how the game plays now?

The game plays exactly the same now as it did 18 years ago.
>>
>>3311946
>I still think its a great game, and just because I personally think it's boring now does not make it a boring game... I just made the mistake of playing it to death.

I did that with Link's Awakening. It's a very good game, but I have zero interest in playing it again after finishing it at least 7 times with full completion.
>>
>>3311946
>The opinions people had back then are pretty relevant. How a game is received / what people thought about it in the past gives context to whether or not a game was considered good/bad and why it was labeled as such.

I can kind of agree with this, but at the same time that's just unfair to Majora's Mask. It was a direct follow-up to arguably one of the best games of all time, and it was released quickly enough after OoT that it was still fresh in peoples' minds. On top of that, it went in a far more experimental direction that probably alienated people who just wanted OoT all over again. It was doomed to a lukewarm reception from the start. The game became more popular as time went on because people went back and actually gave it a fair evaluation, divorced from the post-OoT comedown.
>>
>>3312543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Majora%27s_Mask#Reception

Looks like it did ok though. I'm sure there's at least small percentage of people who were fans of OoT that didn't like it, but for the most part looks like it was a success. I gave it a first-time playthrough about 2-3 years ago and thought it was pretty good... so the nostalgia goggles phenomenon was not in effect.

With the surge of OoT / Majora's Mask / "Popular Games" are shit meme-posters I can see how people might see a seeming consensus on the internet that the games might be bad. If a game had good reviews on release and it looks like something you'd like then try it, but the only person that can decide whether or not a game is good/average/shit is you... and only after giving an honest attempt at playing it. I think the whole "Popular Game is actually bad" thing started up with the who e-celeb reviews and their hordes of fans anyway. Arin said this game is bad so it must be bad.

Also, even though my wording was a bit funky in that paragraph you quoted, I was referring to games in general and not just OoT/Majoras Mask/whatever as a response to >>3309285 . Who apparently thinks that any opinion of the past should be completely disregarded when remembering old games. That the general environment in which games were released and what they were being compared to should not be considered. That somehow the passage of time changes how a game "plays".

Sure there are games that may have gotten the short end of the stick by being a bit too experimental from previous incarnations of a series, and some that are probably seen as way better than what they would have been received by riding the high from a successful predecessor. But that's exactly what boards like /vr/ are for. To discuss games, find games we may have missed growing up or weren't yet born to even play, that are actually worth playing. Whether or not they got a good or bad reputation back when they were released.
>>
>>3312706
>If a game had good reviews on release and it looks like something you'd like then try it

Would just like to correct this tiny part and say if the game looks fun to you then try it out, reviews/opinions/whatever be damned. If I had listened to my friends back when I was 12 that a certain "little kids game" called Pokemon Red/Blue was going to be shit, then I never would have been a small part of a gaming phenomenon that set the fucking world on fire. Because of me getting it and convincing said group of friends to try it out, we all had many hours of fun kicking each others virtual asses with little virtual monsters.
>>
>>3307115

but what if I like all of them to varying degrees
>>
>>3312757
Then you're an autistic old fart who is a slightly younger normalfag at heart. A loner edgelord who is starting to enjoy the frustration brewing within. And your parents are divorced.
>>
>>3309198
Nice shit. Meme.
>>
I bought Majora's Mask on release and read shitloads of gaming magazines at the time.

Can't believe there is anybody (that isn't secretly underage) that thinks that game was unpopular or got a 'lukewarm' reception. It was smashing top reviews in pretty much everything, and Zelda fans were raving about it. It did undersell sales expectations by a bit though, that's about the closest you can get to saying it was 'unpopular'.

But everybody seriously knew that MM couldn't be another OoT, I mean the original title was Zelda Gaiden (aka Zelda Side Story).
>>
I remember renting MM once as a kid and stopped playing after getting the OoT. Didn't fell right to me. Not being able to explore the world at my own pace really turned me off of it after having played OoT and being able to have free reign in Hyrule. To me Zelda has always been more about exploring and experiencing the game's world, and MM limited that. It's why I'm so hyped for BotW right now.
>>
File: 85e24186216e00bb998e8c5845f08c62.jpg (154KB, 900x1325px) Image search: [Google]
85e24186216e00bb998e8c5845f08c62.jpg
154KB, 900x1325px
>>3306868
>Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred...
You want to talk about Hylian greed? Just ask a Gerudo. Forced to live on a tiny patch of desert, and they're still considered the baddies when they try to defend what little land they have.
>>
>>3312883
As much as I love MM and think it's superior, you make a good point. Being locked out of areas SHOULD bother me, but I was so engrossed with the people and the town that I guess I didn't care.
>>
>>3313126
Hello Palestinians
>>
File: bewildered(Owl).jpg (596KB, 2160x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bewildered(Owl).jpg
596KB, 2160x1440px
>>3313126
why'd you post a klingon? You goddamn trekkie nerrrrd
>>
>>3306868
>OoT was so great. The meme is to hate it now or deny its excellence and that's so utterly retarded and wrong.
>Majora's Mask is terrible, just so we're clear.
Got your "memes" mixed up, OP.
>>
>>3313324
Gaza is basically Gerudo Valley IRL.
>>
>>3309194

Isn't that just an art project with no actual gameplay?
It doesn't even have all areas of the game done.
otherwise Nintendo would stamp it out
>>
>>3306868
If you want people to stop lashing out at it because they feel a lot of praise is unwarranted then you probably shouldn't dismiss their onions as memes.
>>
File: 1466435112656.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1466435112656.gif
3MB, 640x266px
Majora's Mask only has 4 dungeons. OoT has 3 child link dungeons + 6 adult link dungeons.

Checkmate MM faggots.
>>
File: 1427501352454.png (119KB, 547x609px) Image search: [Google]
1427501352454.png
119KB, 547x609px
>>3314863
>3 "Shoot-My-Eyeball" dungeons and 6 decent dungeons over 4 legendary labyrinths and tons of sidequests
>>
majora's mask is objectively inferior when it comes to waifus
>>
>>3314917
>talented Zora girl who isn't a bitch to you for trying to help her
>Anzu.
>Flirty farm girl, also a caring older sister
>Qt deku princess to bully

Try again anon
>>
>>3314936
Isn't Anju a grandmother? Who an I thinking of
>>
>>3317449
Anju HAS a Grandmother.
>>
>>3313126
Which Mortal Kombat is she from?
>>
>>3306868
>It's the second best Zelda after LA
Link's Awakening isn't even the best 2D Zelda, let alone the best Zelda.
>>
>>3318657

That's your opinion anon, and I respect it.
>>
>>3318667
Finding out the purpose of the Secret Seashells was the biggest, most pleasant surprise in the game for me.
>>
I think people ignore just how DIFFERENT Majora's Mask would feel if you hadn't played Ocarina of Time. I think the reused assets play in its favor; it's just so weird to see all these different characters in similar-but-totally-different scenarios. It contributes to the dreamlike feeling.

Without OoT having the cultural penetration that it had, MM would not have had half the impact.

I also do think OoT does have some subtleties that MM misses out on. Everything in MM is "gamified," since all the sidequests are officially recognized by the game. For example, consider the chalk drawing of Skull Kid and the fairies on that log in MM that triggers a cutscene where they go on and on about how the damn thing was made and its significance. By contrast the chalk drawing just outside of Link's house, with a stick figure fighting a t-rex / King Dodongo if you're lore pedantic. It suggests character, suggests interactions between you and Saria, suggests childhood - but doesn't rub it in your face. Also consider Link's relationship with Mido - you can come back and talk to Mido as an adult, where he confesses he regrets being mean to you as a child (although he doesn't recognize you). The game gives you no credit for this.

I actually think you could make the argument that this is BETTER than Majora's Masks way of treating relationships, which is pretty specifically treated as a binary state - which isn't how relationships work in real life. You don't get credit in some godly universal way in real life for coming to terms with relationships you have in real life, you do that because it helps you understand the world a little bit better. By contrast, in MM, you can do the quests and then never bother with them again. It's sort of pandering to completionist autism, instead of storytelling / worldbuilding / replay value. But this is a subjective point and depends on what you value in games.
>>
Also, I think OoT has some super interesting concepts that make it feel decidedly mystical. The revisiting of old places that you visited as a child is probably one of the greatest design decisions of all time, as it echoes the player's own journey as you grow up, and play the game again that you once played as a kid. The mystical Lost Woods, home to the Skull Kids you play your Ocarina with, and witnessing how Ganondorf's takeover of Hyrule has changed all of your beloved childhood spots, is such a great way of triggering a DRIVE in the player to restore these places to the way they once were. And the end of the game, and how Majora's Mask is its sequel, also speaks to a certain interesting realism the game presents: after you save the world, you can't really go home. It hurts too much. You can see this in other things like Lord of the Rings, and it opposes shitty Disneyified versions of stories like Brother Bear, for example, where after turning into a bear the main character ends up staying a bear forever - which ignores the purpose of a folk tale where the young and foolish mc turns into a different species to gain wisdom: they have to turn back. After all, in real life you don't get to ever "become a bear" nor do you get to "stay a bear." This kind of Disney message encourages nonsense like transgenderism, otherkinness, and shit, and the N64 Zelda games sidestep that with grace and wisdom, by having Link abandon Hyrule after saving it - because it just won't ever be the same. And there's a lot of wisdom in that, and there's a lot of wisdom in Lord of the Rings too.

I also really like when you make it to Death Mountain and the way that there's the shortcut to the Lost Woods, where Saria's Song is playing, and the Goron tells you "hey brother, everybody likes the music that comes from here," which leads in to you playing Saria's Song for Darunia to break him from his anger... Someone needs to write an essay on how music is used in OoT.
>>
>>3318694
Music in OoT is kind of Platonic. It serves as a singular representation for a people and their culture. It serves for you as a flagbearer for the Royal Messenger, as a way of proving your ability to party, cheering Darunia up - it's all so good, and the tunes are so memorable it's impossible to dislike. Ocarina of Time just gives so much to the player - follow the courageness in your heart, understand when the world doesn't need you anymore, music as a way of universal communication across cultural boundaries - holy fuck I just love this damn game so much.
>>
>>3318681
>tfw on your first playthrough you got all of the secret seashells
>went back to play it again and you could barely find 15

i've lost the tism bois
>>
all of the zelda games are pretty good desu
i prefer the N64 titles because of the nostalgic value they have, but each one has its own pros and cons. it really comes down to preference.
even the CDI ones werent completely terrible either, if you were a huge fan of Zelda 2 gameplay
>>
Is it possible to 100% Majora's Mask in one go through of the 3 days? Like, can you beat the game, set everything up, then, reset back to day one, and finish all sidequests, collect all fairies, beat all boss battles, and make it to fight majora on time?

I haven't played in a while but this thread made me think about that. I don't think it's possible - you need to be there on the midnight of the final night to fight the final boss, and one of the sidequests requires you to be there on the final night at like 4am or something, right?
>>
>>3318741
its possible to get through the game in the first 3 days, but not to 100% it, because a lot of the sidequests require resetting back to day 1 after learning something on like, day 2 or 3
and yeah, you're thinking of the Anju and Kafei sidequest, i think, where you get the Couples Mask at like 4/5 AM and then have to reset to day 1
>>
I have a question. I never finished Majoras Mask, and I didn't remember why. So today I was very excited to start the game again, but then I remembered why I didn't finish the game. It had to do with the ocean dungeon, and I think it was how it was basically a timed dungeon, because of how complex it was for the limited time of 3 days you have.

Do I remember correctly? I this an issue or was I just bad as a kid? I hate time based stuff in video games, so...
>>
>>3318776

Do you know about the inverted song of time?
>>
>>3318778
Yeah but does it have that much of an effect?
>>
>>3318784
I believe it makes time move at literally half the speed it normally does, so if you play it at the start of the first day and warp to the dungeon immediately you'll have twice as much time as usual.

You should be able to clear it. If you get to the third day and still haven't beaten it you can always pause it and check a guide if you start getting nervous about time.

The three day cycle really isn't bad once you know the inverted song of time. It might cause you some anxiety anyway but honesty that's a pretty fundamental part of the game, the clock is always ticking and you've got to learn to deal with the pressure.
>>
>>3306868
Ocarina of Time isn't even top 3, retard.
>Link's Awakening
>Majora's Mask
>Zelda 1
>>
Ocarina is a classic game that unfortunately hasn't aged well. It's got its charms, but I have a hard time getting past the camera controls nowadays, or the barren sparseness of the overworld compared to other /vr/ Zeldas.
>>
>>3320816
The camera is fine for a 20 year old game. Almost every other """classic""" from that era has worse camera.
>>
>>3306868
I'm playing through Master Quest on the GCN and I really dig the challenge of the dungeons. Somehow they seem less...linear? Like you need to take the entire dungeon into account when figuring out what next step to take. At least it feels that way moreso than vanilla OoT.
>>
>>3318729
The only thing Zelda 2 and the CDI games have in common is that they're sidescrollers. You're essentially saying "if you're a fan of Super Mario World, you'll like Mario is Missing."
>>
>>3323803
Yoshi was in those
>>
>now
I hated it when it was released. It was, like Mario 64, a pathetic attempt to force 3d onto a title that didn't need it and impeded good gameplay.
>>
>>3323893
>an opinion this pleb and uninformed
Impressive.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>3323795
I've never been compelled to play a Master Quest of any Zelda. If the only thing markedly different is the dungeons, why bother?
>inb4 the dungeons are the whole point of the game

If it was available from the start in OoT3D, I'd take that route, but once I finish it, I'm probably not gonna feel like it.
>>
>>3324147

Master quest remixed dungeons are romhack tier. A bunch of wall clip exploits and stones of time fuckery.
>>
>>3324147
>If it was available from the start in OoT3D, I'd take that route, but once I finish it, I'm probably not gonna feel like it.
That's why I'm playing the Gamecube version. I wouldn't wanna play OoT twice in a row either. Last time I played the vanilla game was over a decade ago.
>>
>>3318784
>>3319165
Even better: it slows time to a THIRD of its normal speed.
>>
>>3318702
Gotta say I was underwhelmed with OOT 3D, but this post made me appreciate it quite a bit more. I have an everdrive on the way--I'll see how my experience fares on the original version.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.