[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know Sega discussion is frowned upon on /vr/, but I just wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 968x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 968x720px
I know Sega discussion is frowned upon on /vr/, but I just wanted to say this is the most addicting arcade game ever. I'd dare say the greatest light-gun game ever (okay HOTD 2 is better but still). Still is a blast to play with a mouse as much as it is with the gun.

So ligh-gun games general? Again, sorry for bringing up Sega.
>>
>I know Sega discussion is frowned upon on /vr/
>sorry for bringing up Sega.

What? when?

We've had several light gun threads before and we love Sega games, are you okay?

HotD1 and 2 are great, 3 and 4 were just okay but still fun.
Huge Virtua Cop fan too.
Not retro but another good Sega one is Ghost Squad.
>>
>>3305674
>So ligh-gun games general? Again, sorry for bringing up Sega.
Dafuq? There's always Sega threads, you mongoloid.
>>
>>3305682
>>3305769
It's actually some BS some shitposters are trying to force. Like the "bleeps and farts" shitposter, that guy doing the consolewar thread, etc. Used to be a time when the moderation team would delete such crap on sight. Now they don't, the shitposters know it, so they are trying to fuck the board up.
>>
>>3305820
Don't forget dude, mods where deleting Dreamcast threads for shits and giggles not that long ago.

Don't trust the autistic moderation and janitors.
>>
>>3305820

Well, anyway, shitposting is part of 4chan sadly. Just dont' encourage it, by starting a thread by saying stuff like that it's like you're inviting shitposting, just a logical thought.

So what other light gun games do you like?
>>
This console war shit has seriously got to stop.
>>
>I know Sega discussion is frowned upon on /vr/,
Come the fuck on man. You god damn know well its not.
This IS shitposting.
>>
>>3305682
1 and 4 are my favorites in the series.
>>
House of the dead 1 is rad
House of the dead 2 is perfection
House of the dead 3 shit the bed and just isn't as fun to play
Haven't played house of the dead 4 yet.
>>
Virtua Cop 3 is really amazing, though I only played it a few times at an amusement park arcade in the early 2000's. Too bad it never received any form of release outside of arcade. Had AMAZING Music too. You could upgrade and set it up on an original xbox, but it never made it to any console.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCTaLybe4A
>>
>>3305951
Trying posting a thread about Master System light gun gamed and you'll be swarmed by Nintendrones and muh Duck Hunt.
>>
I have to download the emulator and play some HOTD 1&2 thanks for reminding me OP.

Some day I hope to play HOTD 4, maybe it will get a PC port, probably not.
>>
>>3307241

Show me proof from the archive, you victim complex bitch.
>>
>>3307678
I'm with you, I want to see the proof. I'm sick of this false flag babbys-first-troll shit. We have two separate websites archiving everything on /vr/, there is no excuse to make a claim with no backup.

>>3307241
>Nintendrones
See:
>>3306236
>>
I love The House of the Dead. I even have a dedicated pedestal model arcade cab!
>>
>>3305674
What makes HOTD so entertaining, outside of the B-Movie cheese of it all, is the destructible enemies. It's really satisfying blowing zombies apart limb by limb only to have a walking bloody stump still coming after you.
>>
File: blue.png (99KB, 357x357px) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
99KB, 357x357px
>tfw university has a House of the Dead cabinet in the basement of the student union building.
>>
>>3309528
Dogs of the AMS...time they made a move...
>>
File: PR-sorry.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
PR-sorry.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
>>3305674

I also liked it very much, can't count how many quarters i stuffed into that cabinet. I also liked playing the jurrasic park one, that one i actually beat without big problems (but the guns started sucking pretty quick after a while)
>>
>this is the most addicting arcade game ever

But you didn't post Crazy Taxi.
>>
>>3310194
Crazy Taxi is fun, but I enjoy shooting zombies more.
>>
File: 1451677558817.jpg (11KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1451677558817.jpg
11KB, 500x363px
>>3305674
how can I play this on my comp? any links?
>>
>>3310518
Emulation, just google. Also PC ports, not sure on their quality though.
>>
>>3305674
You should try Typing of the Dead op.
It's like House of the Dead 2, but you use a keyboard and battery powered Dreamcast strapped to your back.
Fun stuff.
>>
>>3310501
lucky and wild 2: zombie boogaloo?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.