[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /vr/ Do you jump with A and attack with B, or do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160620_201233955.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_201233955.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
Tell me /vr/

Do you jump with A and attack with B, or do you belong to the master Race that Attacks with A and Jumps with B?
>>
I'm not sure you could've taken a worse picture if you tried.
>>
>>3305079
I only have a Moto G
>>
>>3305073
>literally no difference in difficulty.
>>
Jump with the confirm button and attack with the cancel button.
>>
>it's master race because no one does it
>>
At the top of my head, I'd imagine I'd jump with A because I would attack more than I jump, and I think it's easier to press a button with the left side my thumb than the right side of my thumb
>>
>>3305073
I dont care as long the game is right.
Its literal autism to have such banal preference.
>>
>>3305114
>this
But we all damn well know this is a troll thread.
>>
>>3305073
>OG Gameboy
>Master anything
>>
>>3305108
Megaman X did this stupid 'jump with B' thing,
>>
>>3305114
>>3305118
If you have all your life played with A jump and B attack and suddenly a game comes and does it the other way around doesn`t it throw you off?
>>
>>3305131
nope
>>
>>3305131
>doesn`t it throw you off?
Are you saying that Im retarded?
Why should throw me off Jesus it will take me 5 minutes to get used to.
It doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>3305125
Mega Man X is a ABXYLR game, I think OP is talking about AB games specifically.

While on the subject, Y to run B to jump
>>
>>3305073
>jumping with B
Disgusting mutant.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 271x185px)
image.jpg
10KB, 271x185px
A-attack
B-jump
C-special/weapon switch

any other config means you suck ladyboy dicks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.