[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to play falanyone know a way to play fallout 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Is there a way to play falanyone know a way to play fallout 1 or 2 on my android ?
>>
Just Google it. Took me seconds to see solutions. However, the process seems to be way too much of a pain in the ass in order to get them running on your Android.
>>
Yeah it is a massive hassle. I was just wondering if there was an easier way
>>
>>3283678
The only real way I would try to go about this would be through remote play. I see there are a couple free apps that attempt to remote play Steam through your Android. Not sure how stable that is though? I've never had much luck in regards to stability with remote playing my consoles to Android or PC. If I'm in the house, it's decent. Anywhere else, the remote play connection always seems to get choppy and disconnects quite frequently.
>>
>>3283706
And even then, you'd probably need to have some sort of Bluetooth controller connected to your Android as well. And again that has been a shoddy experience for me. I used an app to connect my PS4 controller to my Android but the response time was VERY laggy. Sometimes a whole half second difference between the press and the action on the screen which yes, that makes a massive difference when trying to play.
>>
Yeah it completely sucks that tech isn't good enough for us to stream our games through our phones and play them out and about. I hope tech will be that good one day !
>>
>>3283665
You can play F1 using the dos emulation. It works fine even on the old androids. That's the easiest way. Some people managed to play F2 with win98 emulator, but i never did it myself.
>>
I would second the dosbox approach

One other idea is if you can do windows remote desktop then you should be able to play it remotely off of a winPC without issue. Wouldn't be great response-wise but could be much worse.
>>
>>3283665
Why do you want to play Fallout in your phone you Giganormie?
>>
Ah sweet Windows emulator. Good idea thanks I shall give it a try
cause convenience !
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.