[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always liked Crash's sharp angular design. Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: crashBandicoot.png (466KB, 705x785px) Image search: [Google]
crashBandicoot.png
466KB, 705x785px
I always liked Crash's sharp angular design.

Do you think Sony will try to bring Crash back from the dead this E3?

Seems like a good way to generate more empty hype after the tough act it has to follow from last year.

What will it take to make Crash work in the modern era?
>>
>Do you think Sony will try to bring Crash back from the dead this E3?
If they can rape it with DLC and QTEs then of course they will.
>>
honestly hope not. The games were shit back then and the 90's 'tude mascot is dead as fuck. Just a bunch of fags hoping their childhood furry interest can be validated at E3
>>
Better bring back original Spyro games
>>
>>3270735
Sad but true
>>
look at those dick sucking lips on Crash. I bet his fans imagine cumming in his mouth enough to make it look like his teeth are melting.
>>
>>3270947
Probably explains why Tawna left him after the first game. He was using her as his beard.
>>
>>3270735

Crash isn't a 'tude mascot once you look past the shitty advertisements, though. The fact people keep saying only proves they haven't even touched the games.

That, and the furry interest is real, and growing. Zootopia has opened the floodgate, and you will see more of that in the future.
>>
>>3270947

And people keep saying the design updates brought nothing good. For every mistake there was also an improvement. That skin around his mouth grew fur that connected with the rest of the cream colored fur since Crash Twinsanity. Possibly the only positive that particular model design brought.
>>
>>3270496
>What will it take to make Crash work in the modern era?
They can just make a clone of Super Mario 3D World. It's pretty much Crash but better done. Linear platformers are in again.
>>
>>3270496

I never get how there's still people asking for a Crash game

he's been dead ever since once Naughty Dog let him go

Even if someone tries to revive him it'll be shit since nobody who worked on the PS1 games will end up working on it.
>>
>>3273894

As if nobody in the world would be able to pull off a good platformer.
>>
>>3274313

Do you think activision would bother finding such people?
>>
>>3270496
>Do you think Sony will try to bring Crash back from the dead this E3?

Unlikely, as despite the playable cameo in Uncharted 4, Activision still apparently owns the rights to Crash.

>>3273894
>he's been dead ever since once Naughty Dog let him go

Crash's rotting corpse spontaneously came back to life with Twinsanity, but the series died again not long after, and it doesn't look like it'll be back anytime soon.
>>
>>3270496
Sleep tight dead franchise.
>>
>>3274493

Once the CoD gravy train crashes into the ditch, yeah.
>>
>>3270496
redditor
>>
>>3274493

Twinsanity was a fucking insult, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>3274493
>Crash's rotting corpse spontaneously came back to life with Twinsanity, with sloppy level design and lolsorandumb humor.

It had some cool music, but that's about all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwO0813HqU
>>
>>3277797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufEnKiPeCH0
>>
>>3274493

(((kotick)))
>>
>>3277797

The music is the worst part along with the forced humor.
>>
>>3274493
Activision owns the rights to Crash, but Sony owns the rights to the first four games in the series (including CTR). That's why they could include a cameo based on Crash 1.
>>
>>3270496
I personally feel that a lot of people would go apeshit over a good Crash reboot, but sony REALLY needs to get some new IP's.

Everybody needs new IP's.
>>
>>3278420

Crash would practically be a new IP by now. It's been forever.
>>
>>3270735
>The games were shit
>>
>>3270947
>he thinks of dick sucking when he looks at an anthropomorphic 3D video game character

phew lass
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.