[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The red field was so much harder than the blue stage. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

The red field was so much harder than the blue stage. I've had this game since it came out and still struggle to get the flippers to hit the ball in the right angle. The rumble feature was a nice touch

>PIIIKAAAAAA
>>
I've never liked pinball games. No matter what I do, the ball always goes in either the complete opposite direction or just barely to the side of where I want it to go.
>>
>that feel when the ball shoots down from the top of the field at high speed right between the bumpers
and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>3269464
>You use flail!
>It's not very effective...
>>
>>3269464
I remember the ball falling actually through the bumpers at high speeds. Still had a lot of fun with this game.
>>
>>3270297
Yeah, reminds me of my work on my own pinball game in unity, there you need to take special consideration to make the ball not go through the flippers/etc. at high speed. Basically need to do more physics calculations more often, which a GBC probably didn't do that well hence the problem surfacing sometimes.

I like this game but I never got very far. Only recently was I able to get a score in the billions. Even then I'm terrible at traveling and catching/evolving so I don't get very far on completing the pokedex.
>>
>>3270604
>finally get to evolve mode
>ball falls through flippers before I can get all the EX pieces
>evolve mode over

i have so many incomplete evolved pokemon in my pokedex
>>
pinball physics 2/10
>>
>>3270604
One thing real tables do is put a rubber pin in the center of the hole between the flippers so that if the ball does shoot down the hole it'll bounce out.
>>
I never really liked Pokemon Pinball. The physics are awful, and it's just so hard. The GBA version is much better.
>>
>>3270841
They're not bad for a physics simulation capable of running on a 4.2 mhz z80
>>
>>3269440
I loved this game when I was a kid, probably my favorite pokemon spin off game. The GBA sequel sucked, unfortunately.
>>
>>3271347
I'm more used to tables fucking me over by having every object bounce my ball straight down the middle.
>>
>>3269440
Thought the same, but I could never beat my red table score on the blue table.
>>
File: Pokemon Pinball (U) [C][!].png (4KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Pinball (U) [C][!].png
4KB, 160x144px
>playing emulated version
>keep running a save state on the same ball
>Have 6 billion points
>multiplier is 83x
>25 pokemon caught
>18 evolved
>>
This game had some good fuckin music

http://youtu.be/CBlWL4_LsnI
http://youtu.be/TLQ3zdd47CE
>>
>>3271513
Both are great.
>>
I preferred the red field to the blue field.
>>
File: manlyscore.jpg (70KB, 567x853px) Image search: [Google]
manlyscore.jpg
70KB, 567x853px
>>3272963
How can you have fun using savestates like that?

Managed to get 150 over the years, but still haven't gotten Mew yet.
>>
>>3274972
Because its on the computer. I still have the actual cart where I try to get high scores, but i just like playing around with save states.

my higest actual score is 1.5bil on Blue but only 250 mil on Red. its just too difficult for me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.