[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I've been interested in playing more retro games,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 4

File: m_wii_console.jpg (32KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
m_wii_console.jpg
32KB, 940x529px
Recently I've been interested in playing more retro games, and since I recently saved an old TV from the garbage, I have some questions:

How is the Wii for emulation, to what gen will it be able to run games on? I know it can run in 240p, older consoles' original resolution, which is a great deal, but would it run, for example, Yoshi's Island, or something like that?

Any tricks or preferred emulators for it? I know the originals are better, but I'm piss poor, so it's the most affordable thing.
>>
How is the Wii for emulation, to what gen will it be able to run games on?

One of the best options around especially if you have a CRT tv, I have mine still hooked to my old bulky Trinitron and the image is fantastic. It can run N64 games (I suggest to use VC for it anyway), PS1 (WiiSX could be a little tricky for the usb, but it runs great), ScummVM (if you are interested in LucasArts games Wiimote works splendidly) and basically anything from 16bit and below, I don't know any issues with them, never been able to emulate Atari 2600 but still.
I use RetroArch mainly, and emulates perfectly anything from MD, SNES, NES, PC-E, Arcade stuff and other things. Maybe some purists have better options, but I'm fine with this.
>>
>>3257919
Stella does a fine job for 2600 games on the Wii, I use it for Space Invaders regularly.
>>
>>3257919
>>3257927
Have you tried playing special chip stuff on it, like Super Mario RPG or Kirby Super Star Ultra? How is it?
>>
>>3257902
absolute gem for emulation, the wii is the new Xbox at least in that regard (believe Xbox still wins out as a media center).

Also great that wii component cables are still cheap, and even some small benefits like how you can play kirby tilt and tumble and emulate the tilt function using a wiimote.
>>
>>3257902
Wii is a great emulator box. I wish you could just use the classic controller to navigate the menus instead of wagglin though. Has anyone come out with a fix for that?

http://www.wiiuiso.com is a good source for games, tutorials, and misc downloads.

I haven't used a Wii in a while so I don't know what are currently the best emulators but you should be able to find out by searching around. I hacked mine pretty easily. There are a handful of games that can be exploited, I just went to Gamestop and bought Lego Indiana Jones, ran the exploit, and returned the game to get a classic controller.
>>
>>3257965
You can have it boot right to homebrew so you dont have to use the wii-mote
>>
>>3257935
It doesn't do great with SFX games, but SNES emulation is 'good enough' for the most part,
>>3257965
You just have to point the Wii remote away from the sensor bar, then you can use the Classic Controller for menus...
>>
>>3257965
You can use the classic controller for menus, it just doesn't register right away. Twirl the stick a bit and it should get up and working.

As for emulation, I only use mine for NES and TurboGrafx, consoles I don't own. It works well on both. NES games pop off the screen with component output and they are in true 240p with scanlines.
>>
>>3257965

>I wish you could just use the classic controller to navigate the menus instead of wagglin though

The Wii remote being the only thing that worked annoyed me also and the best fix I found was using Priiloader to load straight into a homebrew loader. Nintendont or Wiiflow are ideal choices, you can access your games, homebrew, roms, channels, everything from one menu. Plus you can use any controller.

>>3257948

>the wii is the new Xbox

Xbox homebrew is so nostalgic to me now, aside from a few apps it's completely redundant but it really raised the bar. Is it even still maintained?
>>
>>3258248
Are you guys serious? The Classic Controller works perfectly fine in all menus.
>>
>>3258282
I can confirm this, it works perfectly, if don't maybe an update for the USB loader is required.
>>
what is arcade emulation on it like? i've heard it's not great. are cps3 games playable?
>>
Well, thanks for the help, anons!

One other thing, is the Wii compatible with things other than the Classic Controller? I do like the design, and there are reproductions of the Pro for the Wii; but is there any other possibility.

Also, are the ebay 3rd party controllers sold for 10 bucks a good offer?
>>
>>3258864
Get a Wii that has Gamecube controller ports and use inexpensive retro controller to Gamecube adapters
>>
>>3258838
Arcade emulation up to cps2 is Fi e. The latest version of snes9x on retroarch runs superfx games perfectly, even over clocked. It's a fantastic system for everything up to n64. And even then it plays some popular n64 games extremely well using wad injection. It's easily the best cheap emulator box you can get.
>>
>>3257902
Get a Wii U. Basically the same console with slightly better support for N64 era gaming.
>Inb4 slowdowns
Yeah, some games will slow down but you're already emulating, and at least with the Wii U you get HID to Vpad support so any HID compliant device should work as a controller
>>
>>3258873
Is the NES-N64 emulation compatible with these controllers for the GC ports?

Also, would those controllers work for GC games?
>>
>>3258884
You can just get the adapter to plug NES-N64 in as a classic controller. Get a Wii U since it's a Wii with added features, and the exploits work up to 5.5.x so it's just getting better
>>
>>3258884
Yes and yes assuming the controller has enough buttons.
>>
>>3258887
>>3258882
>Get a $200 WiiU instead of a $20 Wii
>>
>>3258893
I mean, it would be cool to play Bayonetta 2, but the thing is, I'm getting a Wii for free thanks to a cousin. I cannot really afford a U right now, maybe a cheap chinese controller.
>>
>>3258882

I've owned a Wii U for a few months now. I played and beat Pikmin 3, and spent a few hours in Toad Treasure Tracker. That's it. I'll probably play Wind Waker: HD the next time I feel like playing through that game.

I spend most of my time in Nintendont, playing the exact same shit I could have played on my old GC-compatible Wii.

Originally I was excited about playing GC games through an HDMI output, then I realized 480p looks like garbage on a modern 55" shitsumer set with forced bilinear filtering and lag, so I went out and bought some PVMs.

Get a GC-compatible Wii, a classic controller, and a set of component cables and/or RGB scart. A 480p-compatible PVM is fucking ace, but even a composite-only consumer set should be "good enough" if you haven't spoiled your taste buds with the RGB meme yet.
>>
>>3257902

Is his an older model that still has gamecube ports?

Also, you'll be wanting to pick up an SD card if you don't already own one.
>>
>>3257948
>believe Xbox still wins out as a media center

Isn't there Wii homebrew that enables it to play music CDs and DVD movies?
>>
>>3257902
Wii can barely emulate snes games decently. Its cant do any 5th gen consoles. 4th gen and below. Also MAME is shit on wii.
>>
>>3258945
>Wii can barely emulate snes games decently

Bull. Shit.
>>
>>3258945

My first playthrough of Super Metroid was on Wii VC (classic controller) and I really enjoyed the experience. I also remember that the VC N64 Mario Kart and Zeldas played just fine on VC.

Granted, I was still pretty pleb back then (now I'm an RGB/zero lag autist), but at a basic level the games are playable, fun, and definitely worth the $20-$40 they're going for these days.
>>
>>3258945
Mame is fine in the wii. Anything up to cps2 runs very well, even some cps games. The wii has the latest snes9x core available via retroarch. It runs with no slowdown and you can even over clock the superfx chip.
>>
>>3258893
Yeah, try $100 tops, kid. Shop around a little maybe?

>>3258924
Yes, but now the 5.5.x exploit is available so it's more useful that just vWii
>>
>>3258992

I'm on 5.4.0 and using loadiine.

The gamepad thing is neat, but really more of a gimmick more than anything unless you live with a GF/kids that monopolize your TV. It's sort of good for playing in bed - but I have tons of other shit, including my laptop, that I could do that with.

I'm holding out hope we'll finally get some real emulators (not just VC injects) when the IOSU stuff finally drops.

Right now it is a bit gimmicky and there are very, very few retro things it does better than a backwards-compatible Wii. Seriously there's like two extra N64 games and some >>>not retro DS stuff.
>>
>>3257902
Wii is arguably the best console for emulation due to supporting native 240p, 480i and 480p. Easy to hack and mod, channel UI, GameCube controllers, Classic Pro, SNES Classic Pro and Wii Motes.
>>
I heard Wii U fucked up N64 colors by making them too dark but Wii is fine is that true?
>>
>>3259021
>Hopefully we'll finally get some real emulators

Hopefully. That's what I'm trying to get at, eventually, possibly quite soon, emulators for Wii U will start being released.
>>
Just use your laptop. Emulating on devices other than PC is torture.

Wii is only good for the few GC games like F-zero GX, original RE4 experience and Twin Snakes. Everything else qorthwhile has been ported.
>>
>>3259106
Correct
>>
>>3259154
you'll be limited to 480i with a laptop while the wii can output 240p.
>>
>>3258864
it's compatible with anything that the homebrew you are using is.

Nintendont, the loader for pirated gamecube games, can pretty much use anything from a logitech pc controller to a ps4 controller as long as they are plugged in via usb
>>
>>3259181
You might get 480i depending on the laptop most will just put out HD signals over their VGA/HDMI ports unless they have chipsets that support soft15khz but with a Wii it's very simple and straightforward.
>>
>>3259202
i'm talking about laptops with s-video out.
>>
>>3259209
They won't be much more powerful than a Wii.
>>
>>3259154

>super mario sunshine
>pikmin 1
>pikmin 2
>metroid prime (debatable)
>metroid prime 2 (debatable)
>melee

Anyways, OP's questions aren't really if it is the best emulation machine, but rather whether it is worth the $0 -$40 they can be found nowadays, and the answer is yes.

You can play many old games -at 240p -on a CRT with scanlines -with a reasonably accurate-feeling SNES controller -and reading the thread I guess you can use OEM->GC adapters
>>
>>3259212
well arcade emulation on them will be a lot better for a start. i can easily run cps3 games on my shitty core 2 duo with s-video out.
>>
>>3259213
>Double Dash
>Paper Mario
>Star Fox
>Pokemon Colosseum and XD
>Sonic Adventure 2 (ported to pc but really fun with a GC controller imo)
>Kirby Air Ride
>Baten Kaitos
>Skies of Arcadia

how did a purple lunchbox with 16-directional controls and a "camera" stick that was pretty shitty as a camera control manage to have so many great games?
>>
>>3259226
Because nintendo used to learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>3259217

To be fair to the Wii the only Mame source code they had to work with was from fucking 2003 or some shit, of course it's a bit shit.
>>
>>3260005
wii mame cant run the majority of games I try.
>>
It may be a bit more money to get started when you figure in accessories, but a Raspberry Pi 3 with the newest version of Retropie will play anything you want up to Dreamcast. I have an original B+ plugged into my CRT, which has some speed issues I'm sure a Pi 3 wouldn't, but otherwise works great. And with the newest version of Retropie you really don't need to know any Linux.
>>
Using FCE Ultra in order to play NES games, and whatever the configuration is, the wii still have a hard time with Megaman 3, especially when fighting bosses like Snake man. WTF are you guys using for everything to work smoothly?
>>
>>3259226
It didn't.
>>
How do I play back up GC games on the Wii? I've never played Paper Mario TYD before and there is no way I can afford a legit copy.
>>
>>3260402
Put the ISO on a USB hard drive or big SD card and use the newest Gamecube loader.
>>
>>3257902
I did this a few years back just grab an SD card and get ready to rock. I have all NES/Famicom, SNES games, a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA, Atari 2600, SMS, Genesis, Turbografx, all work fine. I also have PS1 and N64 which some games run a little slow, but other than that no problems. Plus with the wii you get vert and horizontal wiimote controls, wiimote with nunchuk, classic controller, gamecube, USB plugins, and can sync some shit to it too. Plus, playing old school light guns with the fucking zapper rocks. Go to wiibrew and emuparadise.
>>
>>3260021
The original pi B run at least mega drive games well?
>>
>>3260734
The wii wasted his potential no releasing more light gun games.
>>
>>3260078
I never played a lot of 3, but are you sure the slowdown isn't part of the game? Megaman games can get some nasty slowdown.

The only games I play a ton of are CV, CV3, and Ninja Gaiden, they all run perfectly.
>>
>>3257971
this is only possible on old consoles (only white models made mid-2008), otherwise you must boot to the homescreen and then open your app or the Homebrew Channel.
>>
>>3258934
Yes, WiiMC, it reads almost everything, the worst thing about it is that like the games files resolution from 576p and up don't work well. It reads the files but they have big slowdown.
But for anything in SD like the DVDs works perfectly
>>
File: Capture.jpg (509KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
509KB, 1920x1080px
>>3259106
Wii U VC makes everything too dark
>>
>>3260406
And they all work fine? Or do the games have compatibility issues? Also tyvm anon.
>>
>>3260882
Wii U virtual console fucking blows for nes games, I get that they want to keep it simple but would it have been that hard to give the user some video options?
>>
>>3257919
No, wsx is not compatible with most games. N64 as well there's always good titles you can't play I.E. Golden eye 007, even oot has problems. You'll want to get wads for Wii(vw). Dosbox is OK on Wii, but arena and daggerfall are so fuckin slow, plus other 3d games from that time. true everything else 16 bit is good, even gba; but no 32x. There is also ports of games like star control ii ( really good port) and heretic. The Wii is a good old school emulation machine, but its not the best. Just get a cheap laptop, anything from the last couple years and your set. You can hook it up to your TV and get some Chinese USB gamepad connectors for Sega,nes,SNES,n64,psx,etc...
>>
>>3260021

Analog out is composite only and locked to 480i.

Penn Gillette.jpg

I own one and it's fun to dick with, but not even in the same league as a wii as far as the pure gaming experience is concerned. It's more suited as a trinket to HDMI displays or portable applications.
>>
Will jailbreaking my Wii do anything to the stuff I already have on there legally?
>>
>>3260916
There nomod/hack to alowwo other resolution than 480i?
>>
>>3261472

There's a VGA hack you can do with an R-R resistor DAC. I still don't know if you can run the pixel clock slow enough.

The engineers at broadcom didn't see fit to program 240p timings into the videocore's crtc, as far as we know. This shit's encrypted and closed source so good luck hacking on that. It also might be an ASIC anyways, in which case you'd need to do an entire new silicon run.
>>
>>3257902
fell for this meme
> nice mario galaxy machine
>>
>>3261019

Try >>>vg/hbg , though they usually just meme about the 3DS.

I know that the homebrew stuff is 'safe' so to speak, so that's Nintendont (GC games) and the homebrew emulators (retroarch?)

For the wii stuff you need to hack into the operating system (known as IOS for some reason) to install a "cIOS". There's a bunch of warnings about backing up your Nand and system keys first so I'd assume there's some risk.

So far I'm just using homebrew to load Nintendont.
>>
the wii and psp are my goto emulator consoles. been playing a bunch of cave shooters on my psp lately, work great in final burn.
>>
>>3261019
No
>>
Struggling to get gxgeo and neocdwii to work. As in, when they boot up, they don't detect the games even though they are on the sd card.

Did get it to play SEGA CD though, so I'm not that stupid.
>>
>>3257902

Here is some emulators for Wii Part 1

Genesis Plus GX
Its best to stick with the dev builds of this
First get a stable build

https://bitbucket.org/eke/genesis-plus-gx/downloads/genplus-gx-1.7.4.7z

And then get the dev build, open it and go to the "builds" folder, you'll see two dol files, rename the genplus_wii.dol too boot.dol and place it in the stable build, make sure it overwrites the stable boot.dol

https://bitbucket.org/eke/genesis-plus-gx/get/master.zip

Fce Ultra GX mod (slight improvements along with a bit of fixes and screenshots as preview image for the menu)

https://mega.nz/#!B5d1GDwD!oO8J60usqRPJdqW5meW6_igqjHyYa8BmxQWKdhCKqKo

Snes 9x GX mod (quite a bit of improvement compared to the older versions)

https://mega.nz/#!IwkiDCDD!eDJv3PCkugpybnumit-8e0Zv6BqSZ4HRULvl-HLlYGc

more on next post
>>
>>3262071

Part 2

Wiimednefen (Multi console emulator)
Good for Virtual Boy, Wonder Swan, PC-Engine and CD, Lynx, Neo Geo Pocket. Everything else is not as good compared to the GX emulators

https://github.com/raz0red/wii-mednafen/releases/download/0.2-pre/wiimednafen-0_2_pre.zip

for PC Engine CD games use this tutorial of how to convert ISO/WAV to ISO/OGG. It will say it wants you to use the real games when using Turborip mentioned in the tutorial, but you can mount the iso in a virtual drive and ripped them like that.

http://timewarpgamer.com/features/emulation_pc_engine_cd_on_wii.html

Alright back to emulation

Retroarch (It can be hard to use for some people, but you'll get the hang of it)

It's best to stick with the stable builds, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but I can never get the nightly builds core to run

http://buildbot.libretro.com/stable/1.3.4/nintendo/wii/RetroArch.7z

If your planning use the neo geo core, be sure to go to the "directory" in settings and make sure its on your neo geo directory with the bios

VBA GX mod (Mostly good for GB games but GBA runs ok)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1i1x42agbvq1dhz/VBA_GX_2.3.2.zip

Since GBA is not retro I won't post a link here but its called mGBA

a bit more on the next post
>>
>>3262137

Part 3

A bit lesser known system emulators

Bluemsx-wii (Great msx emulator)

However adding games is a bit a pain in the ass so fuck it here is my game pack, Some games won't work since again its a pain to add games. You can use Wiimotes or usb keyboard (you can use a virtual keyboard with a wiimote by pointing at the screen)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/66xkipaxmb0adoo/My_BlueMSX_WII_PACK.rar

WiiXL (Atari 8-bit computer and 5200 emulator)

Its very strange how it operates and to play games on it but you'll get the hang of it. you can use wiimotes and usb keyboard. The games are in the wiixl>software (its a mess and i apologize making it a bit of a clusterfuck)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g5hld3a8btb885n/My_WiiXL_Games.zip

Wii2600 (atari 2600 emulator)
Simple emulator just add roms and your good to go
https://github.com/raz0red/wii2600/releases/download/0.2/wii2600-0_2.zip

Wiituka (Amstrad CPC emulator)

Has a automatic startup on games, not all of them however so you need to manually start them up by using its virtual keyboard, its a bit long how to start them but a simple Google search for starting CPC games.

http://david.dantoine.org/descargas/25

and its game pack

http://wiituka.dantoine.org/downme/wiituka_dskpack.zip

this is most of them for now, I might post some more if I'm in the mood
>>
File: 1462754734998.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462754734998.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>3262071
>>3262137
>>3262217
>>
>>3258970
>VC N64 Mario Kart played just fine

Ever done 4-player on DK Jungle Parkway? It's like playing fucking F-Zero. Also, Mario Golf does have some minor graphics issues on VC, but otherwise the N64 VC titles are great and I haven't had a problem with SNES9xGX so far.
>>
>>3262137

Forgot to mention for wiimednefen you need bios for lynx and pc-engine CD

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/WiiMednafen
this site will tell you what to name the bios and place them in the "wiimednafen" folder located at the root of the SD card

Use emuparadise or google to search for the bios
>>
>>3262317
>Ever done 4-player on DK Jungle Parkway? It's like playing fucking F-Zero.

Fuck yes this was hilarious!
>>
>>3258945
All of this is false

I think a few anons here are off base in saying PS1 emulation is decent, but aside from that the Wii is the best emulation machine available aside from a PC.

GBATemp is the place to go for info on the latest info. Check out the forums. Most development stopped years ago but whatever revisions or improvements to software was made, will be available there.

Also use letter bomb to mod the thing, tons of tutorials are outdated and letter bomb is all you need these days.
>>
I just acquired a used Wii with 2 nu chucks and 6 games from my friend for 50 euro dollars today. Is letter bomb the preferred way of soft missing the console? Also is unfortunately a model without GC ports so I need to get a controller for it, should I go classic controller?
>>
>>3263394
Yes, Nintendont works with it

>Is letter bomb the preferred way of soft missing the console?

Dunno if it's still the preferred, but I did it and it was easy as fuck.
>>
>>3262071
what would I need to play?

>Cadillacs and dinosaurs
>shadows over mystara
>Captain Commando
>Alien vs predator
>>
>>3263950

All of them are good
>>
>>3263914
Yup, I'm a fucking retard when it comes technology and hacking shit.

Couldn't believe how easy homebrew/letter bomb is.

The Wii is a fantastic machine for emulation up until the N64/Playstation era, then things get a bit iffy.
>>
>>3263914

If you're hacking a Wii U (vWii) you still need to use an exploit game. Apparently Nintendo patched letterbomb in the Wii U software (vWii) but didn't bother to push an update for Wiis.

I didn't have a copy of brawl accessible, but I went out and picked up Lego Indiana Jones for $8 at Gamestop and everything went smoothly. You can even return the game after you install homebrew channel if you're one of "those" people.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwllnpxjhy1qh3yij.png (291KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwllnpxjhy1qh3yij.png
291KB, 500x500px
>>3260402
>>3260406
Anon fucking THANK YOU. I've had my wii collecting dust for the passed year and didn't know about this. It was so easy to install and get it up and running. I'm so happy right now.
>>
>>3260406
A good advantage of doing it this way is that you can force progressive scan on any game, providing much better picture quality when connected to a HDTV using component.

Component cables are also a good way of displaying emulators on the Wii if you don't have a CRT and RGB cables.
>>
>>3257902
In my experience the Wii is great for emulating SNES/Genesis and earlier, it used to be my preferred means actually. Wii64 never worked in my experience, though (never tried emulating PS1 games).
>>
>>3266691
Honestly, I think emulating a PS1 on the Wii is a pretty dumb thing to do since you can get one for like 15 bucks + 20 cds and it's that easy to pirate.
>>
>>3262217

>page 10

Might as well post the rest

Give me a minute
>>
>>3266789
Or a PS2, or a PS3.
>>
>>3269624

Not64 ( a upgrade of Wii64)
https://github.com/Extrems/Not64/releases/download/20160420/mupen64-20160420.zip

FBZX Wii (ZX Spectrum Emulator)
https://github.com/Oibaf66/fbzx-wii/releases/download/v14.0/fbzx-wii-v14-bin.tar.gz

NeoCD-Wii

This link includes at least two games, and for some reason this revision doesn't use the gamecube controller. The games are in the "neocd" and push the A button on the wiimote not 2 button, when the game is loading you can't go back to the menu until its done

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lorfcmar28a5374/MY_NeoCD_Wii_Games.zip
>>
>>3269819
Is there a compatibility list of Not64? Never heard of it. By the way, you're doing god's work, thanks
>>
>>3262137

Here is arcade roms for Retroarch

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0iha4mr92m5e61d/RetroArch_Roms.rar

This has CPS1,CPS2,Neo Geo, and some other stuff

The "others" Folder has other arcade games, to emulate them use the FB_Alpha Core

The Neo Geo Folder has Bios and Uni-Bios included
>>
>>3260402
the is a app called nintendont
>>
>>3258945
>Wii can barely emulate snes games decently.
Turn OFF filtering faggot.
>>
>>3269939
thx for delivering, Anonymous
>>
>>3269819
NeoCD-Wii has been a bane to my existence. Thanks for the link.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.