[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most annoying enemies/hazards/stages in /vr/ sonic history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 013.jpg (59KB, 432x379px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
59KB, 432x379px
Most annoying enemies/hazards/stages in /vr/ sonic history?

Pic related. Marble Garden is worse than Sandopolis.
>>
bullshit. marble garden is actually a fun level. sandopolis is not and the color palette is atrocious.

the barrel is the worst.
>>
Is that a black face?
In a 90's american comic, no less?
>>
>>3254536
>marble garden is actually a fun level.
in what universe?
>>
>>3254564
i mean in comparison to shitopolis.
>>
>>3254561
>Is that a black face?
>In a 90's american comic, no less?
Are you a Tumblr visitor? "Finding" offensive material in something where it isn't even there, no less?
>>
>>3254664
Or really any stage from S&K for that matter
>>
>>3254760
Hey, Mushroom Hill and Flying Battery are fun. Others are thematically cool but thinking about it just now they have enough annoyances to be not all that fun. But still enjoyable to a degree.

As for the question:

>Most annoying enemy
Slicers from Metropolis Zone hands down. In part due to that one particular one at the top of a spring bumper section.

>Most annoying hazard
Carnival Night's Barrel before you know how it works. Not sure anything else comes close.

>Most annoying stage
Probably Scrap Brain Zone. I never have fun with it whenever I get to it.
>>
>>3254760

I will fucking duel you for Flying Battery's honor
>>
>>3254519
>>3254536
You're all wrong
Metropolis has the King of Cunts Slicer

>>3254564
fuck off
>>
>>3254760
>>3254664

>Being this butthurt over S&K

>Being bad at Sandopolis
>>
>>3254937
>Scrap Brain Zone
Nah
Oil Ocean takes the cake when it comes to that one...those flying caps can go die in a fire
>>
>>3255084
It should be played as 3&K anyways(or prefererably Sonic 3 Complete)

Sandopolis isn't bad...act 2 is a bit too long but that's about it
>>
>>3255009
flying battery was originally supposed to happen in the first half of sonic 3&k so it doesn't count
>>
>>3254519
>I don't know how to instashield
>>
>>3254561
It's a British comic.
>>
File: Asteron_Sonic_2_Sprite.png (5KB, 362x318px) Image search: [Google]
Asteron_Sonic_2_Sprite.png
5KB, 362x318px
Timer running out?
Just made it to the top of that giant bolt?
'Fraid I'm gonna have to fuck your shit up famalam
>>
>>3255087
I've never had that much of an issue with Oil Ocean. Not in relation to the flying caps anyway. If anything the music distracts me from the potential annoyance.

>>3255547
Actually on second thought this guy in combination with Slicer and the boss makes Metropolis way more annoying than Scrap Brain.

>>3255090
This on Sandopolis. It was a pain when I was younger thanks to the ghosts but these days there's nothing too annoying about it besides length. The stage is mostly just boring.
>>
>>3255547

You were supposed to grow out of holding down right by the time you get to late game.
>>
File: 1463359075155.png (353KB, 625x715px) Image search: [Google]
1463359075155.png
353KB, 625x715px
>>3255547

I hardly remembered Slicer before reading the thread, but dear God fuck this star.
>>
>>3255547
>>3256558
No way
Asteron ain't that bad...it's just Tails stupid ass triggers him

His projectiles are easily avoidable if you're playing without Tails

That motherfucker Slicer and his stupid little bommerang on the other hand are fucking unavoidable

>running along with 100+ rings
>fucking slicer is in your way
>he throws his stupid boomerang
>hits you and you lose all your rings
>he's completely defenseless now and he just stares at you like a fucking troll
>you can safely kill him but that fucker already did his job in pissing you off and you don't even feel satisfied after you kill him

Fuck that little nigger
Most enraging enemy ever
Biggest troll ever
He's that fucker you love to hate
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.