[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a train >It's most compatible with Rinoa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: G.F._Doomtrain_VIII.jpg (98KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
G.F._Doomtrain_VIII.jpg
98KB, 640x432px
>It's a train
>It's most compatible with Rinoa
>not with Selphie who gets wet everytime she's on a train

Why is this allowed?
>>
Most compatable? It doesn't matter who the fuck gets assigned which GF.
>>
File: compatibility.png (17KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
compatibility.png
17KB, 300x198px
>>3254378
Do you even pay attention?
>>
>>3254374
Because when you get Doomtrain, Rinoa isn't in your party, so the character with the highest compatibility at the time actually IS Selphie.

Once you actually equip it, initial compatibility stats become meaningless, so it isn't even necessarily "most compatible" with Rinoa if Selphie was using it before her.
>>
>>3254389

That changes depending on how much they're used.
>>
>>3254410
Yes, but it's not like every GF start out with same values. I would expect Doomtrain to have the most compability with Selphie right away.
>>
>>3254423
It's highest with Rinoa because she's not in the party when you can obtain it and it's offset that way to make up for the lack of opportunity to boost it. I would have thought that was obvious after >>3254407
>>
>>3254374
>see thread
>dont get it
>google it
>there were final fantasies after 7
whoa
>>
>>3254453
>This whole thread and then you

What is going on? Does /vr/ now pretend to be really stupid about everything just to get replies or something? What the hell happened?
>>
@3254457
Why are you pretended to be stupid while calling others out pretending to be stupid?
>>
>>3254468
0/10
holy fuck this place is a mess these days.
>>
>>3254374
>Doomtrain
>Doom
>Has a skull
>Not being most compatible with Squall, who is cold and methodical like me
>>
>3254485
Welcome to the fourth channel, enjoy your temp stay.
>>
>>3254486
>>Doomtrain
>>Doom
>>Has a skull
>>Not being most compatible with Squall, who is a mopey edgetard like me.

ftfy
>>
>>3254492
I've been here since before there was a /vr/ and you know that.
>>
>thread turns to shit immediately after OP's question is answered

Oh well.
>>
>>3254504
It's a troll thread. OP asked a knowingly idiotic question hoping for stupid responses he could bair more. But once his question being stupid was cleared up all there was left is reverting to typical trolling. Another typical /vr/ pointless waste of a thread. Hide and move along.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.