[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Certainly everyone who's heard of Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21

File: zdoom 2016-05-29 10-52-45-71.png (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zdoom 2016-05-29 10-52-45-71.png
366KB, 1920x1080px
Certainly everyone who's heard of Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem, or Blood, etc should play them. But what would /vr/ say are the other, lesser known or talked about older FPS titles are must plays?
>>
Exhumed, Chex Quest, Strife, Malice for Quake, Heretic and Hexen.

Also the Rareware era of console shooters. GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. But the top tier console must plays are actually TimeSplitters 2 + 3
>>
>>3254141
Not sure if must play, but I also played these:

Rise of the Triad, Shadow Warrior, Delta Force
>>
File: Dark_Forces_Box_Cover.jpg (3MB, 1507x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Forces_Box_Cover.jpg
3MB, 1507x1920px
>>
inb4 nesfag rides again copy pasta
>>
Terminator: Future Shock

Realms of the Haunting

System Shock 1 + 2

Outlaws
>>
>>3254184
Played through it again two days ago, still one of my favorite games of all time.
Fuck trandosians!
>>
Rise of the Triad?
>>
File: Eradicatorcover.jpg (56KB, 461x540px) Image search: [Google]
Eradicatorcover.jpg
56KB, 461x540px
>>3254141
Eradicator was pretty neat.
>>
Are there any known issue's that GZdoom has with hardware? Every time I start it up it goes to a black screen with the game sounds working fine.
>>
>>3254449
>what would /vr/ say are the other, lesser known or talked about older FPS titles are must plays?
>>
>>3254458
fuck
>>
Medal of Honor
Rainbow Six
>>
File: ex_045.png (70KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
ex_045.png
70KB, 640x400px
The two most underrated Doom-era FPS for me are Exhumed/Powerslave (DOS version) and Redneck Rampage: Rides Agani.

Everybody knows about the console versions of Exhumed/Powerslave, but nobody cares about the DOS version which is a shame.
It has some of my fav Doom-era level design. Those levels are the very essence of what made levels of that genre period great, but incredibly well thought-up and on steroids with moving sectors.
The game uses an older version of Build.

It also has great atmosphere. Combat (enemies, weapons) ares good although nothing groundbreaking.

If you praise Doom-era level design, with its specific layouts and its moving sectors, do yourself a favour and play this game. Just make sure to download a good version, as some bad rips are shared on shovelware "abandonware" websites, like rips with no musics or even beta versions! Your best bet is to find an iso of Exhumed, so it has music and you're sure it won't be beta, plus Exhumed fixes a few things from Powerslave.
>>
File: nam1795248.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nam1795248.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
NAM for dos is a really good game that uses the same engine as duke3d
>>
File: ridesagain7.png (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ridesagain7.png
108KB, 800x600px
As for RR:Rides Again, everyone knows the original Redneck Rampage, but most stopped there and never played the sequel.

But first off, it's worth mentioning that it fixes most of the flaws that were a burden in the original, the only "issue" still left is some semi-hidden switches but even then it's nothing as bad as in the original.

But the most important is that it's one of the most advanced Build game. It uses tons of tricks to go beyond the limit of the engine, textures are high quality, shading is a mix between the sector and wall based systems of the engine mixed with shading directly applied on textures, and uses all the engine tricks possible to make the game feel like true 3D (y-axis based rooms which are a mix between sprites and sectors, tons of Sector Over Sector and even some Room Over Room like Blood or SW has). That and much more, plenty of small things which, if you know Build a little, makes your head spin.

And then - the game is fun. New silly weapons, new enemies and on top of all, a driveable swamp vehicule and motorbike. The bike is fantastic once you get the hand of the controls.

The first levels of the game are actually the worsts of the game, so bear with it and keep going.

>>3254490
>The game uses an older version of Build.

What I mean is, it uses an older version of the engine, and even its effects are nothing like what DN3D/BLOOD/SW can pull off, but the litlte it has, it exploits it to the max.
>>
>>3254490
>>3254503
>>3254506
kind of odd how the "Doom engine" is treated like the holy grail, yet the memorable games all seem to be using Build
>>
>>3254141
If you're looking for hidden FPS gems that people don't know about, I have bad news for you. There aren't any.
>>
File: WW200004.png (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
WW200004.png
100KB, 800x600px
>>3254503
NAM is decent if you're a Build fan, but gameplay is very one dimensional and can be frustrating.
The game also gets repetitive fasts, and it really just feels like a DN3D TC.

In the same vein, and by the same devs on the same engine, there is also World War II GI.
It's like NAM but improves on it a lot imo.
The first map of WWII GI is a nightmare though so you'll have to go through that. A little tip to help at the start: you have to stand still to heal yourself with medkits.

I liked both games but it's honestly something I'd only recommend after you've played DN3D/SW/Blood/Exhumed and both Redneck Rampage games.
>>
File: Starsiege_Tribes_3.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Starsiege_Tribes_3.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
>>3254141
If you can find a server with enough people for games, then I strongly consider Tribes and Tribes 2 as must play FPSs.
>>
>>3254521
>Got banned from servers for hacking
>Never hacked
To bad its community was filled with fuckbois that hated on anyone decent with that shit sniper rifle.
>>
>>3254529
When was that? I used to snipe in those games a lot and I played both a ton. I did a lot of crazy shenanigans in them, in Tribes 1 days even had some of the modders keep altering the Shifter mod because I would exploit shit and was really good at fucking with people using teleport beacons and cloning.

I've been kicked by a couple of people running clan servers, one of whom I even got booted from his clan. But never in all my time playing both games was I ever banned for any reason, certainly not hacking.
>>
>>3254141
>>3254141
I made a really cool retro FPS but I don't wanna tell anyone about it. Only me and a few buddies know about it. That way it stays ultra cool and hipster. If you wanna know about it hit me up.
>>
>>3254563
now that you told us, half your hipster friends will stop playing it, as it's now too well known
>>
>>3254565
but i didnt even tell you what it was lol

nice try with the reverse psychology tho
>>
>>3254569
doesn't matter that you didn't mention details. You mentioned the game. So now people know, and it's uncool to your friends. I give them about a week at most.
>>
Marathon trilogy
>>
>>3254565
>>3254581
>trying this hard
Don't you have anything better to do than shit up the board with pointless bullshit?
>>
>>3254595
dude was shitposting, I'm getting a chuckle out of it. If you got a problem with it, hide and report
>>
>>3254239

It's not amazing, but it's a decent effort and a nice window in mid 90's FPS design.

If it's not worth a complete playthrough, it's definitely worth a couple of hours.
>>
MAZE WAR
A
Z
E

W
A
R
>>
>>3254594
Fuck how could I forget!

Wasn't there a sci fi FPS made after Doom involving Will Shatner? Tek War. It had a lot of advanced features but the core gameplay was hit and miss IIRC
>>
>>3254764
Build game too >>3254508
. Only main Build game I haven't palyed alongside both Witchaven games, but it's on my to do list.

It uses pretty much the same version of the Build engine as Exhumed. Exhumed's version is a little more advanced.
>>
>>3254508
Build engine games are generally better, but most of them don't have even a simpliest port (Dosbox is too confusing for many people), the community isn't very active compared to Doom's, and the multiplayer, even Duke's, is non-existent.
Doom engine has a huge active community, numerous ports and much better modding capabilities.
>>
>>3254982
>most of them don't have even a simpliest port
neither does Doom engine. I have no idea why people call these engines "ports", when they're loaded with changes
>>
>>3255008
Almost all of them are supported by Chocolate/Crispy ports.
>>
>>3255008
Because the earliest ones were ports back to DOS. (The source released for Doom was Id's Linux Doom) The term stuck.
>>
Is Brutal Doom /vr/?
>>
>>3255032
sadly, yes. It's off-topic for this thread though
>>
>>3255032
Mods are /vr/.
>>
Here's a list of all old fps' I own:
>Doom 1/2/final/64
>Quake 1-4
>Duke 3D
>Rise of the Triad
>Nam
>WWII GI
>Blood
>Half life 1 series
>Counter strike 1.6 and condition zero
>Day of Defeat
>Deathmatch Classic
>Heretic
>HeXen
>Painkiller
>The entire Serious Sam series
>Red Orchestra
>Shadow Warrior
>Star wars: dark forces
>Call of duty 1-3
>Team fortress classic
>Turok
> The entire Wolfenstein series
> Unreal and Unreal tournament 99, 04, and 3
> Medal of Honor Allied and Pacific assualt

Based on this, what would you recommend me?
>>
What was the first FPS to introduce verticality, and how much depth did it add to game play?
>>
>>3254595
lol get a load of this queef getting mad at the internet
>>
>>3255072
what kind of verticality do you expect? Flight Simulators have been fairly free in that regard since the mid 80s. The peak was Descent in 1994, same year as Doom 2, two years before Duke Nukem 3D
>>
>>3255072
Magic Carpet is the first game I know that did not just support the mouse + wasd movement (games as old as Wolfenstein 3D, and probably older ones, did), but openly relied on it. It also had limited vertical look, similar to Build engine games. Because it was a flying fps, that verticality had an impact on the movement of the player (gain or lose height above ground). Magic Carpet is from 1994 as well
>>
>>3255072
>how much depth did it add
that's a pretty bold assumption there. Additional degrees of movement do not translate into additional depth
>>
>>3255106
Magic Carpet is a technical marvel. The engine relies on some approximations raycasters have, that usually limit their freedom of motion, like Doom or Duke 3D, yet the game allows to pitch (similar to how Build does it), but also to bank and roll, including a full aileron roll
>>
>>3255070
Great
>Doom 1 and 64
>Duke 3D
>Blood
>Half life 1 series
>Heretic
>Painkiller
>Shadow Warrior
>Unreal 1

Pretty good
>Doom 2/final
>Quake 1, 2, 4
>Rise of the Triad (if you are talking about the old one)
>HeXen
>Serious Sam 1/HD
>Star wars: dark forces
>Call of duty 1-3

Can be skipped
>The entire Wolfenstein series
>Nam
>WWII GI
>Turok

Multiplayer-only, and I bet almost all of them are dead
>Counter strike 1.6 and condition zero
>Day of Defeat
>Deathmatch Classic
>Red Orchestra
>Team fortress classic
>Unreal and Unreal tournament 99, 04, and 3

Haven't played MoH.
>>
What's a good FPS to start with that's fairly easy, so that I can kind of work my way up to being good at the genre?
>>
>>3255151
anything modern. They are littered with tutorials and a learning curve that's almost a straight line. Alternatively, UT99 and friends. It does not require any skill to have mad fun in the game, and you can still evolve massively with its weapons and game modes.
>>
>>3255151
>being good at fps
Dude it's not 97 anymore, no one cares about your 1337 skillz. Play Overwatch.
>>
>>3255161
Good point.
>>3255167
1. I like getting good at things.
2. Some people are better at Overwatch than others, I'm sure.
>>
>>3255151
Honestly, Doom isn't a difficult game at all until the last episode (which is where the difficulty spikes straight upwards). You can crank it straight up to Hurt Me Plenty or Ultra Violence and do just fine for most of the game.
>>
>>3254982
>Build Engine games are generally better
>witchaven, tekwar, and extreme paintbrawl exist
The worst case you can make for Doom would be Hacx or maybe Chex Quest, and neither of those are anywhere near as bad as the worst shit Build engine has to offer.
>>
>>3255143
Thanks but I mean based on the list I provided what would be some good other fps' for me. I've already played everything on that list.
>>
>>3255240
That's because they were literal TCs while Build games had at least their own logic and raised the bar a little higher, whilst other idtech1 games didn't really do any different than iD internally produced I think.
>>
>>3255283
>other idtech1 games didn't really do any different than iD internally produced I think.
Hexen had multiple characters and hub system.
Doom64 had upgradeable weapon.
Strife had semi-open world with quests and NPCs.
>>
>>3255143
>>Great
>Doom 64
>Half Life 1 series
>Heretic
>Painkiller
>Unreal 1

lel
>>
>>3255151
Doom is easy as piss if you're not a retarded doom babby. chances are you are tho.
>>
>>3255143
>Quake
>Anything less than Elder God tier.

I hope you get eviscerated by a fiend motherfucker.
>>
>>3255709

It's funny how you can tell what users come from /v/ just from the way they type.
>>
>>3255235
>Doom isn't a difficult game at all
Yeah, if you don't play it on Nightmare like a little bitch.
>>
>>3255310
Quake 2 had permanent health buffs, an inventory system with usable items and an item that let you carry more ammo, as well as hub areas etc.
>>
>>3255740
>HURR! HOW DARE you have an opinion!
I think Quake is ugly and boring shit. What are going to do about that?
>>
>>3255775
Agree with you, you plagiarist bastard.
>>
>>3255775
Jesus, I was only kidding...If you have shitty taste I couldn't care less pal.
>>
>>3255753
>Quake 2
It's not idtech1 game and it was released after Hexen and Strife.

>>3255283 was telling that idtech1 games were just TCs of Doom, while it's not true at all. Most of them introduced new mechanics that weren't present in Doom.
At the same time, Build games like SW or Blood didn't stray too far from Duke or any other linear FPS.
>>
File: tumblr_nnyh64b5hE1uuf6ajo1_1280.png (480KB, 704x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnyh64b5hE1uuf6ajo1_1280.png
480KB, 704x537px
William Shatners Tekwar
>>
File: turok.jpg (14KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
turok.jpg
14KB, 256x224px
>>3255143

>Turok
>Can be skipped

??????

The Turok games are just Hexen with dinosaurs instead of demons. Admittedly the fog and draw distances are pig disgusting, but the gameplay is still rock-solid gunplay with baffling jumping and convoluted puzzles.

I still regret not making the Turok website i wanted to in highschool, i could be rolling in that Wikia money n' puss right now

also the soundtracks to ALL Turok games were fantastic
>>
>>3256079
>Admittedly the fog and draw distances are pig disgusting

That's a really big thing to fuck up, though.
>>
>>3255143
>Multiplayer-only, and I bet almost all of them are dead
>>Counter strike 1.6 and condition zero
>>. . .
>>Unreal and Unreal tournament 99, 04, and 3

1.6 will never die, and there's a surprising nunmber of people still playing UT99. UT3 servers were dead within a year of release though, for some reason. I liked it, myself.
>>
There are still some team fortress classic servers with people playing. Still a lot of fun.
>>
>>3255240
That's because the Build engine was licensed to pretty much everyone who wanted it and who had the money. On the contrary, Doom engine was only licensed to people that were close to ID games.

So yeah, there will be some worse games. But honestly, I wouldn't consider Witchaven or Tekwar shit, not compared to the amount of shit FPS that came out at that time.
Honestly, nowadays we only ever talk about those that stand out, but at the time there were TONS of FPS and tons of shovelware ones too, some which were on the level of Wolf3D tech that came out in 1996-1998.

As for the worst Build has to offer, I'd look at Legend Of The Seven Paladins.

>>3255283
>>3255845
The difference between Doom and Build engines games is that both engines are completely different to work with.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I assume that for Doom engine games, devs took Doom, and changed/added whatever they needed on top of that.

While in the case of Build, the only games which did that were NAM/WWIIGI (which are like the equivalent of Chex Quest) and Redneck Rampage games (which are like the equivalent of Heretic).

What I mean is, on one side you have the Build code which takes cares of things like the renderer and which each game dev have no power on (if they wanted something changed on that side they had to ask Ken Silverman; although the badasses at Monolith reverse engineered it) , and on the other side you have the game code, which takes cares of every behaviour and more and which is what each dev worked with.

The games I mentionned above were based on DN3D code directly, but every other Build game have completely different "game code".
This is why each Build game, except those I mentionned, feel different enough from DN3D, because they literaly are.
TL;DR: SW and Blood are completely different from DN3D.

Here is a better explanation on the thing than I can do :
http://fabiensanglard.net/duke3d/index.php
>>
Duke3d had a scripting language that let you fuck around with whatever you wanted whereas all of doom's logic was hard coded into the exe. Thats what you can do when your min system requirements are about twice as high.
>>
Redneck rampage and the two addons, great soundtrack and fun as hell, yiiiiihhhaaaa!
>>
>>3257543
> two addons

Rides Again is a standalone sequel !

Doom II isn't an add-on, is it?
>>
>>3255143
TFC and CS 1.6 are still clinging to life, but CSGO and TF2 are killing them slowly

I blame the shiney guns and hats
>>
>>3255167
>shilling 40 USD for a TF2/Dota 2 hybrid

okay.
>>
>>3257587
>Doom II isn't an add-on, is it?

Well it's the same engine running doom2.wad instead of doom.wad, so technically speaking you could say it is.
>>
File: Marathon.jpg (27KB, 607x358px) Image search: [Google]
Marathon.jpg
27KB, 607x358px
>>3254141
>>
>>3259296
>technically speaking you could say it is
technically speaking an add-on requires the original game to be present. Doom 2 runs pretty fine without Doom ever being installed on that system. It's a self contained game.

Otherwise, every single game running on a commercial engine is an addon. Same with every single game re-using an engine.
>>
the blake stone games if you want a more in depth wolf3d
>>
File: RRRAROR2.png (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
RRRAROR2.png
158KB, 800x600px
>>3259296
Route 66 is an add-on. It requires the original game to run and doesn't do changes to the game code that could be considered "engine changes".

Rides Again in a sequel. It's standalone, the story picks off right where the original game left off, and it does "engine" changes like Room Over Room (like Shadow Warrior or Blood have, but which the original RR didn't) improved AI, driveable vehicules, etc

Rides Again is the very diffinition of a sequel and it adds more to RR than what Doom II added on top of Doom, so I really don't know why everyone is having a hard time with this game.

I'm telling yo it really is underrated.
>>
>>3254141
Gunman chronicles is pretty good.
>>
File: latest-4.jpg (53KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.jpg
53KB, 500x491px
>burned a copy of pic related since it was never released and DC has a mouse and keyboard
>DC laser died because I fucked around with a vmu file editor and downloaded every sonic adventure 2 theme and wanted to hear all the different voice clips

Could somebody tell me where I can download a version of this that will run on a potato desktop without steam?
>>
>>3259989
>without Steam
So like, the retail disc version?
>>
>>3260026
>download
>>
File: file.jpg (9KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
9KB, 207x243px
>tfw I am the only /vr/trooper to have enjoyed SiN
>>
File: 20160601_031108.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160601_031108.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>3260058
>implying I dont still play it
>>
>>3260035
download the retail disc version, moron
>>
>>3255143
>Quake
not great, nigga please
>>3255740
this
>>3255775
i disagree i feel like it has way more character then doom
>>
File: 1464072332344.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1464072332344.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>3260119
Isn't Quake one of the first games where everything was darker, grey and brown?

Seeds of ruin I say, id truly were the alpha and the omega of the genre.
>>
>>3260130
Man, if you think modern FPSs being brown is the problem then you have a very superficial appreciation of the genre.
>>
>>3260130
>Isn't Quake one of the first games where everything was darker, grey and brown?

Maybe you should try actually playing it.
>>
>>3260072
>no link
>>
>>3260176
Not him, but there are torrent sites. Get off your ass and use them.
>>
>>3260176
MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>3260168
Did you play it? I just got through the first two episodes the other day and it is indeed nothing but dark greys and browns, with a little bit of dull green, lava, and a purple sky texture.

Fucking glorious atmosphere though
>>
>>3260058
Sin was basically "what if Deus Ex was just a straight up FPS?" And the answer is, "fucking awesome".
>>
>>3254449
GZdoom is designed to run in software mode, you want Zdoom for hardware.
>>
Outlaws
Jedi Outcast
Descent
Shadow Warrior
>>
File: actual fun.png (83KB, 545x303px) Image search: [Google]
actual fun.png
83KB, 545x303px
>>3261378
But is it better than Project Snowblind?
>>
>>3260393
>nothing but dark greys and browns
>Fucking glorious atmosphere though

...wut?
>>
>>3261510
>like deus ex
>except
>f
>u
>n

Can we start a mandatory genocide of all game journalists? All of them.

... As for your question, it doesn't really have augmentations or any of that stuff, augs was pretty much attempt to adapt psionic powers from SS2 into a more grounded setting - and System Shock didn't exist at the time. So it doesn't really feel like actionized Deus Ex, but it has very similar atmosphere and concepts (stealth sequences, platforming sequences, hacking sequences, you are being helped by a blonde hacker who serves as mission control, said hacker is also called JC, and it was also first game where headshots did extra damage or one hit kills...)

I guess if you wanted to describe relationship between Sin, System Shock and Deus Ex , it would be like:
"Sin's atmosphere, setting and mechanics+System Shock 2 immersive action rpg framework = Deus Ex".

As for your actual question taken at face value, I have no idead, I never played Snowblind. Supposedly it wasn't bad.
>>
>>3261535
Not person you're replying to, but it uses these browns not because "muh realism" but to create dark, cold and alien atmosphere that makes you feel that you aren't wanted here, and universe wouldn't care if you died this instant - which meshes pretty nicely with Lovecraft/gothic horror influences it has.

There is a reason why Nine Inch Nails did the soundtrack, and it fits perfectly with the game.
>>
>>3261541
>and System Shock didn't exist at the time.
for the record, I was talking about SS2. First System Shock didn't have psionics in it.
>>
>>3255143
>Red Orchestra
rest in piece
One of the best FPSs I've ever fucking played
I can't bring myself to try the sequel for some reason
>>
>>3254764
I think it was TekWar or something like that.
>>
>>3261549

That's exactly why I replied.

He doesn't like the color palette, but, at the same time, he loves the atmosphere, which is archieved through the former, among other things.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 445x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 445x331px
>>3261478
>Outlaws
I was looking for this! Great game! Atmosphere, fun weapons, interesting (and sad) story (the opening always upset me, God-tier music, actual vertically. As for gameplay, I don't remember it being anything new or outstanding but it worked and was fun.
>>
>>3261861
I'm glad for you, anon.
>>
>>3260058
>>3260063
Fuck I loved the game. Got original box somewhere. Shame about the sequels.
>>
RIP Monolith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_cCOBF9KZ8
>>
>>3254175
Exhumed is good, but I wouldn't call it a must play. Perfect Dark is definitely a must play though.
>>
Alien trilogy
alien resurrection on ps1 is actually pretty great too
>>
>>3261861
Why is that giant sticking a shit in a cardboard tube?
>>
File: pic24.gif (58KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
pic24.gif
58KB, 640x400px
>>3254449
you need to get a gzdoom build from the 1.x branch because your gpu doesn't support opengl 3.0

On topic now

Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri. It's so FUCKING COOL play it now
>>
>>3255143
>Multiplayer-only, and I bet almost all of them are dead
Literally none of them are dead.
I had to check DoD (never tried it before) and I can't stop playing gungame here, it's awesome.
>>
>>3261861
>Help me light this poop I found!
>>
>>3255143
>The entire Wolfenstein series

I think at least the original game (episodes 1-3) is worth playing. How many FPS's let you kill Hitler?
>>
>>3266379
how many let you kill Gandhi?
>>
>>3266379
Not to be "that guy", but Wolfenstein 3D isn't the original game. There were two Wolfenstein games on the Commodore 64, and Wolf3D was a reboot of that.
>>
>>3255070

>no Blake Stone or Catacombs 3D

PLEB
L
E
B
>>
>>3266364
You have solid cylindrical poops with fuses at the end?

Or are you calling the cigar the poop? Even though it still looks like he's lighting dynamite, and even if it looks like a candle it's no lit so your analogy is flawed.
>>
File: gorebag_seal.gif (5KB, 66x60px) Image search: [Google]
gorebag_seal.gif
5KB, 66x60px
Exploding Lips
>>
>>3260393
what about those pale blue levels?
>>
>>3267268
You seem fun
>>
>>3267531
I can't tel if your being earnest or sarcastic. Either way, I don't think hero guy keeps poop on hand for battle. That seems a bit silly.
>>
File: 333.jpg (18KB, 259x240px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
18KB, 259x240px
>>3259471
>mfw sonic boom is a mod for Gears Of War
>>
Kingpin: life of crime
>>
Amulets and Armor, a weird RPG / FPS hybrid that never gets mentioned:
https://youtu.be/Zq9rCVkb48g
>>
>>3260058
I bought this on release and it was the buggiest piece of shit mess I've ever seen.
10 minute load times for levels and savegames.
The game itself was fine, but the circumstances made it borderline unplayable.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.