[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a game, change its rules and challenge others to do it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1464456995177.png (34KB, 637x575px) Image search: [Google]
1464456995177.png
34KB, 637x575px
Take a game, change its rules and challenge others to do it.

Ill start: try tetris leaving one single space each line, with the less score and lines possible.
>>
So...lose at the game?
>>
>with the less score

So just stack everything so you top out in like 5 seconds?
>>
https://youtu.be/ViwDUiCzPVU?t=3600

^ This is the kind of thing OP meant, I believe.

I'm sorry to hear about your brain problems, OP. Hope you get better soon.
>>
>>3253159
yeah try it and see if u can do it in 5 secs
>>
Beat SM64's Hazy Maze Cave's "Watch for Rolling Rocks" Star with only half an A-press
>>
>>3253114
>try tetris leaving one single space each line, with the less score and lines possible

This is simply the correct way to play Tetris. You put the "single space" of each line in the same place, creating a vertical space, then drop 4x1 blocks to get a Tetris. Your "challenge" is just score-maximizing play, except you skip the part where you get a Tetris, and lose instead.
>>
File: Untitled.png (34KB, 638x573px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34KB, 638x573px
>>3254149
true in theory but no, because usually you are keeping the spaces in the same vertical line, whereas keeping them in different horizontal places makes it harder cause it changes the
way you are to use blocks, ie instead of making them fit leaving the same space, they have to fit leaving different horizontal spaces, which doesnt allow you to clear single lines randomly while waiting to form the space to fit the tetris.

pic related took me 5 seconds and no effort cause im following the same principles as usual only blocking it in the end. op took me some time and effort cause it changes those principles. but it makes no sense if you havent tried, cause in theory i agree with you and that is why i thought op was gonna take me 5 seconds.
>>
File: b.gif (656KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
b.gif
656KB, 320x240px
>>3253114
My only "home rules" for Tetris are one-hand-Tetris (i.e while I'm brushing my teeth) or upside-down-Tetris, both with a 1989 Game Boy, but I sometimes try to force myself to try and only clear lines in a 1-2-3-4-and-back-to-1 progression
>>
>>3253114
>>3253114
>>
File: tgm3_secret_rank.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tgm3_secret_rank.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>3254340
>>
>>3253224
Embeds break the ?t=3600 part -- anyone confused should copy and paste the URL
>>
Tetris, greatest game ever made.
>>
Try play loz oot without using a sword
>>
>>3256937
You literally have to use a sword to end the game though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.