[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All your opponents are dead at the end. Even the cute ones.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

All your opponents are dead at the end.

Even the cute ones. I hope you feel good about yourself.
>>
>ippon
>>
And then there was a Samurai Shodown 2 and 3 and 4
>>
>>3245897
Jokes on you anon, I was finish my battles with kicks
>>
It's impossible to finish her off in some versions of the game. She canonically dies at the end of 2 anyway.
>>
In the SNES version, they all end with a KO. They even got rid of the deaths.
>>
When are samurai showdown characters appear in MK!?
>>
>>3246147
>Samurai Shodown 2
was the peak
>>
>>3246770

I liked Last Blade 2 better anyways
>>
>>3246783
You're a faggot.
>>
Whether it is man, woman, or child, all those who raise a blade against another must be prepared to die. It is not my personal feelings that makes me kill them, but the purity and strength of my own purpose and their willingness to challenge me.

I truly love, and as such, I will face my opponents with the utmost sincerity in pursuit of it.
>>
File: docevil-04-30-06_14.jpg (23KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
docevil-04-30-06_14.jpg
23KB, 450x338px
>>3246821
*tips katana*
>>
>>3246837
Nah, come on man. That "honor of the sword" shit is cool, at least in fiction.
>>
>>3246838
It is, but it's a shame that neckbears and fedorashit complete ruined it.
>>
>>3246927
I'm pretty sure it wasn't really them because there really weren't that many of them in the first place, but rather it was the silly folks who constantly overreact to everything that reminds them of those people like a rape victim SJW trying to police all language on the internet so they don't get triggered.

Yes it's a retarded culture, but your reaction to it was bigger than it ever was, which betrays a certain deeper amount of perversion and lack of your own culture to reflect. Or maybe your culture is just shitting on anything and everything.

Either way you're a shitter and a fine thread has now been derailed.
>>
Is SamSho the only fightan where you kill cute girls?
>>
File: Px1Egop.jpg (126KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Px1Egop.jpg
126KB, 900x675px
>>3246936
Nah, that wasn't him but me. And don't take it too seriously, I just find fedora wearing nerds with katanas hilarious. I once spend an entire hour to look for the perfect cliché (fedora, katana, anime posters/shirt, fat, neckbeard, trench coat, sneakers) but something is always slightly off. It's frustrating.

You're right though that this stuff is cool - as long as it stays in fiction.
>>
>>3246942
Having been cut with an actual katana before I can tell you that real life sword fighting is completely awesome and also something that almost never ever happens or has any place in modern society.
>>
>>3246942
>I once spend an entire hour to look for the perfect cliché (fedora, katana, anime posters/shirt, fat, neckbeard, trench coat, sneakers) but something is always slightly off. It's frustrating.

I spotted exactly this at a sports memorabilia/card shop, except it was a katana-umbrella and he was wearing birkenstocks (with socks).
>>
>>3246947
>Having been cut with an actual katana

I read that as "having dropped a katana on my foot."
>>
File: SS1Funster.jpg (63KB, 506x379px) Image search: [Google]
SS1Funster.jpg
63KB, 506x379px
>>3246837
>He doesn't want to make his skill ultimate
>>
>>3246837
It's amazing how many of these people exist
>>
>>3245897
>I hope you feel good about yourself.

Of course, they involved themselves with the troubles hoping to make their skills ultimate, it's no surprise.
>>
File: Win_nako_bust.jpg (160KB, 984x809px) Image search: [Google]
Win_nako_bust.jpg
160KB, 984x809px
>>3245897
I want to touch Nakoruru.
>>
>>3246171
I prefer using Nakoruru's mountain-climb -up-your-face grab if I can pull it off. But I really suck at SamShow and only play while I'm waiting on large files to download so my opinion should be thrown in the pile with the rest of the Not True Fans'.
>>
>>3247146
naw I actually got sliced in the cheek

still have a scar and all but it was pretty shallow
>>
>>3246947
There was that guy who saved a nigger's life by drawing a sword on two other niggers who were beating him in a train.
>>
>>3247369
>I really suck at SamShow
Nakoruru is low tier anyway,
>>
>>3249838
>naw I actually got sliced in the cheek
You wouldn't happen to be married, would you?
>>
>>3251030
I uh

I'm pretty sure I'm not -legally- married

which basically means that since I'm not living with the person that I'm not married
>>
>>3246770
3 was better despite it's flaws

>>3246205
That shit was retconned
>>
>>3245897
It's a video game universe, they all came back in the subsequent games.
>>
>>3251040
I'll marry you anon~
>>
Fuck fighting games.
>>
File: 0001.png (21KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
21KB, 304x224px
CUM FOR THE CUM GOD
>>
>>3251041
It looked amazing but it was broken as fuck. Better? Please
>>
>>3251351
rofl, white blood was so stupid
>>
>>3251041
3 was the worst. 4 made the gameplay better while keeping 3's visuals and what was good about it.

>That shit was retconned
Not really. It's just that the sequels actually predate it. SS2 is one of the last games in the timeline.
>>
That Neo Geo exlusive, V Special.

Sounds awesome, what's the word on this one? Best SS game ever or meh?
>>
>>3252575
suppose it depends, a lot of people think 2 was the best. 5s was great though even though I didn't like that they had a dodge button(IMO all movement and blocking should be on the stick/pad) and brought back 2 buttons hard slashes. generally speaking though 2 and 5s are the high points in the series
>>
>>3251320
UHHHH
>>
>>3252940
lol,

legal in the entire US now anon...
>>
>>3252956
Yeah but are you strong? are you intelligent? are you courageous? ambitious? do you have integrity? would you kill for your ideals?

those are the things that actually matter to me.
>>
In Last Blade 2 Akari gets excused from executions.
>>
>>3253018
wow,

i was kidding and i am not even >>3251320
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.