[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /vr. A guy near my house is selling his videogame collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: psx_808.jpg (1MB, 1772x1393px) Image search: [Google]
psx_808.jpg
1MB, 1772x1393px
Sup /vr. A guy near my house is selling his videogame collection and it's giving me this one for $30. Is it worth it? I honestly don't remember hearing about this game. The condition seems to be pretty good despite him owning the game since 2001, and both discs are included.

Can you also give me a short overview of the game? I love RPGs, and as long as it isn't like Final Fantasy, I'll be happy. I'm currently not on my house, so I can't do much research on my own because phones are terrible for that shit.
>>
That is a decent price as it usually goes for around $40.
>>
>>3240815
>long
>boring
>muh 2deep4u story
>shit gameplay

Yeah its fucking fantastic, you should pay him 60 dollars.

It's hot garbage. Anyone who recommends it is a fucking moron.
>>
Fucking moron here, as an RPG it mostly sucks gameplay-wise. It's linear and repetetive. But the story's great if you're willing to stick with it, though it's rather slow to start with. I don't think it picks up until 15 hours in and then you'll probably be overloaded with information. They should have just made a visual novel or something, as it's really the only worthwhile part of the game. It's worth playing if you can accept it on the points above, though I have no idea what an appropriate price is nowadays.
>>
10 bucks on PSN

see if you can't talk him down
>>
>>3240815
It's unfinished. Disc 2 is literally storyboards and text. It's also a clusterfuck of terrible writing. Disc 1 is good though, play through that at least.
>>
$30 is a great price tbqh
>>
>>3240815
don't know about the price, but it was definitely worth the 10 min. it took me to download it
>>
>>3240815
Loved it as a teenager but I feel the "2deep4u" story and random references would bore me nowadays.
It's pretty repetitive and doesn't have character customization, though the battles are quick. Plus the visual are decent and it has a good OST.
>>
>>3240815
It IS a bit like Final Fantasy, with a story that's like Evangelion if it was with the robots and the characters from G-Gundam. Game is long (although disk 2, except the final dungeon and endgame, is literally the most important story scenes intermingled with narrated cutscenes), battle system is good, bosses have anti-grinding measures so it's actually challenging most of the time, story is linear as hell, and goes between being 2deep4you and 5deep7you, and tackles mature themes and religious stuff, characters are, on average, great, with some very memorable ones, and some that seem like joke character until you realize how strong they can be with a proper build. You go around with giant robots with magic and martial arts. There's a minigame which is a 3D fighter with giant robots and lots of character from the game, which can be played multiplayer.

Honestly, it's kind of a hit and miss game, if you like its story and narration you'll like it, otherwise you'll probably not. I'd ask myself: do I like DEEP mecha anime?
>>
>>3241274
To its defence, the game resumes being normal by the time you hit endgame.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.