[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best, definitive, "if you're only going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Kitchen_Island_scene_WL.jpg (40KB, 316x256px) Image search: [Google]
Kitchen_Island_scene_WL.jpg
40KB, 316x256px
What's the best, definitive, "if you're only going to play one play this one", Wario Land game?

I've only tried [notretro]Wario Land: Shake It[/notretro], and while it's visually gorgeous, it was a bit slow and easy for my taste.

I know the VirtualBoy one has quite a following, but I'm not sure if it's only because it might be the only redeeming game on that catalogue.

Wario Land 4 looks fine, but I'm wonder what people who've completely played them all recommend.
>>
>>3228656
Having only played 3 I say 3. Goodbye.
>>
>>3228656
Vb wario is best
>>
File: wario.gif (147KB, 480x429px) Image search: [Google]
wario.gif
147KB, 480x429px
>>3228656

All the /vr/-compliant ones are awesome, but they're basically come in two very different flavors:

* the first two (original and Virtual Boy) are the most traditional, but great in every way, specially compared with the (then) available handheld Marios. I still like the original best among the two, but it's a fucking crime we won't ever get a VC port for the 3DS of the latter.

* II and 3 have extremely fun, unique gameplay and they represent the real, legitimate start of the Wario series as its own thing. They're similar enough to each other, so 3 would have to be the best
>>
Warioware MegaMicroGame$ or Twisted
>>
>>3228726
Guess I'll go for VB and 3 to try both kinds, thanks!

>>3228734
I've played all of them to no end, original, Twisted and Touched. Twisted the best.
>>
Probably 4, even though it's not /vr/. I think it's important that anyone interested in the series should at least play 1-4 in order, because Wario Land is very much a series that evolves.
>>
>>3228751
Yeah, mega micro games was pretty great, but twisted took the stick and ran with it.

I've almost gotten the crown for every game in micro, but I reset twisted a year ago and I still haven't even gotten half of the trinkets back.
>>
>>3228656
2 is really good.
>>
VBWL and 4 if you like traditional platformers, II and 3 if you like puzzle-platformers. I didn't really like the first Wario Land on Gameboy that much.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.