[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butchered ports thread? Butchered ports thread; https://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Mortal Kombat 2 (U) Front.jpg (556KB, 1407x2361px) Image search: [Google]
Mortal Kombat 2 (U) Front.jpg
556KB, 1407x2361px
Butchered ports thread? Butchered ports thread;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2NoKsVmyzM

Pic related.
>>
File: Celes-imprisoned-FFVI-iOS.png (303KB, 965x644px) Image search: [Google]
Celes-imprisoned-FFVI-iOS.png
303KB, 965x644px
>>3221234
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (171KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
171KB, 1440x1080px
literally any game ported to the zx spectrum

that said if i was a lil kid with a zx spectrum over in europe growing up i'd shit my pants with happiness to have ports like this at home. sadly i'm too young and also american to have grown up with the zx spectrum. there's a beautiful charm to it all but you can't deny it sucks ass.
>>
>>3222745
Honestly? It ain't that bad
>>
>>3221234
Is the Saturn version of MKII really that bad?
>>
>>3222804
No OP is just a casual who can't handle a new level of kombat.
>>
>>3221234
Doesn't look bad to me.
>>
>>3221234
Whats wrong with it? Graphics are decent and animation is smooth
>>
File: 345345685369.jpg (43KB, 340x486px) Image search: [Google]
345345685369.jpg
43KB, 340x486px
>>3221234
I don't get it. This looks like a good port.
>>
>>3222843
>>3223107
>>3223149

It's mostly a sound issue, if they had all the correct sounds it'd nearly be a flawless port.
>>
>>3222745
Does that trooper have tits?
>>3222768
Your vision is failing, see an eye doctor before you go blind. Also 'Honestly' is not a question.
>>
>>3221234
The only thing I see wrong with this is that is doesn't have the arcade soundtrack

they probably didn't use it and went with midi because they wanted the music changes to be seamless. Could you imagine the loading if all the variations of the stage music were in CD format?
>>
>>3221234
The only problem with it are the Shang Tsung morphs. Limited because of loading issues.
>>
>>3221234
Funny enough, I think this thread has influenced me to seek out a copy of MKII for my Saturn.
>>
>>3223576
>Honestly is not a question

It's a shorthand form of "(If you're asking me) honestly?"

But I suppose that's a stretch, really. It works grammatically in this context, either way.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.