[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm only asking here because i can't find shit on google.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 4 for 4.png (18KB, 771x293px) Image search: [Google]
4 for 4.png
18KB, 771x293px
I'm only asking here because i can't find shit on google. I'll give 1 4chan Diamond pass and 1 vintage meme to anyone who can help me find RIPS of ps1 games. Rips as in ones with music/FMV cut out to reduce file size. I've looked everywhere and I remember downloading tons of them back in the day and burning them. But I can't seem to find them anymore, most links are dead. Between my shit internet right now (i'm on work assignment in the middle of nowhere with literally dial up over wifi) and the fact that i'm playing on a laptop with an SSD that has tons of work documents on it. I need a small file size. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.
>>
You can do it yourself pretty easy with that ecm tool
>>
>>3214628
meatspin.org
>>
>>3214659
Do you mind explaining? I'd like to do that when I get back home. Right now though I can't download anything larger than 50 or so megs without it timing out, generally my download speeds are 7-12kb/s as well. So even that takes a long time. So if you happen to know where i can download pre-ripped games that'd be nice. I've found a few just not very many. And generally not very good games
>>
>>3214628
I think I might be able to help with that but first you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>3214672
Use torrents they resume. ECM is an extension that this tool specifically for compressing PS1 isos uses try searching for files with that extension but torrents will probably be your best bet even if it takes a while. At least you won't lose tons of progress and be pissed. There's a file on archive.org right now that's pissing me off that way right now but it's 100gb
>>
Didn't read but emuparadise.

Used to be coolrom but then Nintendo cucked them.
>>
>>3214679
Oh i already convert games to PBP files which is smaller than ECM. I remember what it is now. I'm looking for games that have the audio/fmv's missing to reduce file size. Like right now I have a collection with all 3 crash games and all three spyro games. Each pbp is only about 60 mb's. I also have all the THPS games on a PBP file which is about 30mb's. I'm just trying to download these ps1 games before the internet goes out again. I've hit up emuparadise and iso zone but they only had a couple like I said. But thank you for all the help anyways. Torrenting is probably my best bet, I'll see what i can find online.
>>3214668
Even if I didn't know what that was it would time out before his dick hit π/6
>>
>>3214628
STRIDER is 70mb by default without anything ripped.
>>
File: All part of a healthy breakfast.png (236KB, 1137x1068px) Image search: [Google]
All part of a healthy breakfast.png
236KB, 1137x1068px
>>3214695
>>3214679
>>3214659
Enjoy my friends, it's all yours. Classic greentext story from 2005.
>>
File: supa fast.png (5KB, 908x68px) Image search: [Google]
supa fast.png
5KB, 908x68px
go baby go! look at that speed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.