[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the farthest you've made it in this game? i made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: zombies.jpg (21KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
zombies.jpg
21KB, 262x192px
whats the farthest you've made it in this game?

i made it to the giant worm level, level 20-something. i could never beat that level.
>>
The end, once
>>
>>3201470
Exact same spot I've gotten to. Fuck that thing.
>>
>>3201470
I think I played it when I was like 9 years old or something, so kinda shitty.
Never finished the game but I think I got up to the 40-50's.

Gotta replay it soon so I can actually finish it for good.
>>
If you didn't save your bazooka shots, the giant worms are literally impossible to clear IIRC.
>>
Beat it with my sister exactly once.

It was hell. HELL.
>>
File: atlanta.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
atlanta.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>3201470
Isn't Herc's Adventure an spiritual sequel of this BTW? Herc is probably easier though
>>
Beat it the first night I played it. Not a very hard game at all. You just have to preserve your best weapons, and run away from most of the monsters. Keep an eye on your health, etc.

Fun game, but kinda easy.
>>
>>3201623
> You just have to preserve your best weapons
You're meant to exploit enemy weaknesses.
>>
>>3201623
>Beat it the first night I played it
Bullshit--the post
>>
>>3201623
>emubabby
>save states
>>
>>3201658
git gud
>>
>>3201623
You clearly don't know the sheer number of levels, enemy variety, awkward top down shooting and a handful of bullshit levels.

Even beating it in two or three days is an impressive achievement.
>>
File: surprise.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>3201623

>shit that didn't happen
>>
>>3201470
I got there too. As a kid. I really never played it as an adult 20 years later. Im going back in. However I've only played the(genetically superior)Genesis version. Thx OP
>>
>>3202158
>(genetically superior)
Eh
>>
File: tumblr_nw3e5bdpFd1undzuio1_1280.gif (881KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw3e5bdpFd1undzuio1_1280.gif
881KB, 1000x1000px
>>3201610
>>3201470
>>3201529
Not at all. People just tend to forget about the clown decoys and never use them. If you have enough of the decoys(I think...3 or 4 per), you can kill the worms with water gun shots. That's not very ammo efficient, though.

>>3201623
Agreeing with my fellow anons. Even having beat the game myself, your claim smacks of colossal bullshit. Let's also not forget the levels you had to deal with these shits jumping all over the place and getting neighbors before you could.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.