/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro "Backlog" I plan to finish following games:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: skies of arcadia char.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skies of arcadia char.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Retro "Backlog"

I plan to finish following games:

Terranigma
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Ikaruga
Spiderman 2

Good Idea?
>>
>Terranigma
>Skies of Arcadia Legends

great ones.
I always plan on replaying SoA aswell but never actually do, dunno why.

Ditch the other 2 atleast until you finished those 2 first.
>>
>>3195825
Dreamcast is not retro.
>>
>>3195825
>Spiderman 2
I could never beat shocker, even when i replayed the game recently, i just cant do it
>>
Working through Final Fantasy IV and DK 64 right now. Just finished all of the NES Mega Man titles and Jet Force Gemini. After those current two I'll probably find a Saturn game to go through.
>>
>>3195825
No you should be shouting at people on for using emulators and starting console war threads
>>
I'm playing Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast now, I'll play Shenmue after that. I picked up the Saturn version of Sonic R, having only played the PC port, and beat it in an hour or so. It's a fun game. I'm also trying to beat Master of Darkness and Super Mario World but I only play Mario in short bursts.
>>
>>3195825
>Skies of Arcadia Legends
>Legends
>>
>>3198865
Yeah, it's a crappy port.
>>
>>3195825
Panzer Dragoon Saga (almost done)
Popful Mail
Link to the Past
Metal Gear Solid
Got like one more hour to play in Tron Bonne

Probably gonna switch to modern games for a while after that.
>>
I'm currently working on Morrowind which has been on my backlog for over a decade now.

... it's retro, right? I'm playing the PC release.
>>
>>3198941
Nope. Sorry bub.
>>
>>3195825
Just finished Terranigma; it was very fun. Some parts are better than others (Louran was a low point for me), but it'll still keep you engaged until the end. If you like exploration and world building, you'll like Terranigma.

Anyways, here's my list:

FFVI
Contra (without using the code)
Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetsu 3
Metroid
MOTHER
Zelda 2

Trying to get into PSX stuff once I'm done with this list. Also want to play through the N64 Rareware catalog, but I'm kind of limited on that since I'm using Wii emulation. Might save up for an Everdrive 64.
>>
I've been trying to do the Lunar 2: Eternal Blue epilogue chapter on Sega CD after having beaten Zophar months ago. It took me forever to get Leo back and I finally did last night. What an asshole, hiding at the end of a confusing dungeon while everyone else waited patiently at home.
>>
I've got some pretty essential games I still need to play through, once I'm done with Link' Awakening.

Doom
Half life 2
Super Metroid
Dark Souls
Deus Ex

These are probably the biggest offenders for 'must play' games I haven't played yet. Though I might just play the GBA Shantae game before any of them, since I just got that on sale.

Anyone wanna tell me which I should play first? Its Doom isn't it?
>>
>>3195825

My backlog for retros is pretty low but;

Starcraft Broodwar (just need to finish the 3rd campaign)

Ogre Battle Tactics
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen (currently playing)
Mystical Ninja Goemon on Snes
>>
>>3199484
>GBA Shantae

wat
>>
>>3199505
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

I have it on PC but I thought it was for GBA originally. Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>3195825
Chrono Cross
Castlevania Rondo of Blood
Dynamite Headdy
Dragon Quest V
Vandal Hearts

I love JRPGs but I can only dedicate a couple hours a week to them. I've been on Grandia for over a month and only have 25-26 hours of game time.
>>
>>3195864
go and stay go
>>
i gotta finish final fantasy 9 along with every other final fantasy game before it
>>
wtf is with everybody and terranigga?
you guys just suck its dick because its pal exclusive
>>
>>3199665
It has tight gameplay, an interesting though somewhat convoluted story, good graphics (it was a very late SNES title), and an excellent OST. I wouldn't put it in my top five, but a solid SNES game, and you should definitely play it if you liked Secret of Mana or A Link to the Past.
>>
>>3199495
You should try tactics ogre
>>
>>3195825
Games I plan to finish:
Breath of Fire(I-IV) (Started I a couple days ago, haven't played it since)
Super Metroid
Majora's Mask
Radical Dreamers
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Megaman Legends I and II (Maybe the Tronn Bonne game as well)
Tomb Raider
Wind Waker
Metroid Prime (I-II)
Good thing, my summer semester is pretty tame.
>>
>>3200853
Also, Final Fantasy Tactics
>>
>>3198881
Some of it's ported crappily, but as a game it's pretty much better in every way. Yeah, the sound sucks, but the added bosses and discoveries with the faster and not nearly as loud loading make it an enjoyable experience.

Losing Pinta's quest and the this is not a CD message are not big losses.
>>
>>3195864
>Dreamcast is not retro
>>3198941
>Morrowind
>>3199536
>Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

The babbies have come out to play.
>>
>>3200693

Right right, forgive me I was tired.
>>
>>3200853

Personally didn't care for Chrono Cross.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.