[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad will have his birthday soon, and I don't know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: google images dad.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
google images dad.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
My dad will have his birthday soon, and I don't know what to buy him.

Recently he has been getting back into video games. Behind the office building he owns he built and turned a shack into a little arcade cave to play his favorite light gun games on MAME and PS2.

I was thinking of buying him something related to arcade emulation or light gun games. Like a controller or another piece of equipment. But he already has lots of stuff because he is a rich fuck. So I dunno.

Does /vr/ have any recommendations?
>>
>>3191656
Buying something related to someones hobby is usually a mistake. If you're not into it as well and don;t know what he has/doesn't have/wants/doesn't want it's a guaranteed mistake.
Is he just into gun games or other things as well? What kind of setup does he have? Cab? RGB? Current guns?
>>
I don't know man, you can never have too many extra controllers.
>>
>>3192472
My wife disagrees. Not that it matters.
>>
Come on, OP. Guys are so easy to shop for. You go up to him and say "Hey dad, I wanna get you a game for your birthday. What are you after?"
>>
>>3191656
Go fuck your dad up the ass you dumb faggot.

And take this shitty thread to >>>/wsr/ you literal retard.
>>
Do you ever play with him? Maybe get a 2nd version of a controller to play together if he doesnt have one. Also a bottle of liquor to for while you play since the controller is half a present for yourself =)
>>
>>3192464
>If you're not into it as well and don;t know what he has/doesn't have/wants/doesn't want it's a guaranteed mistake.

But I am.

He just has a big ass screen on the wall hooked up to a desktop PC where he can run mame on it. He also has a CRT television hooked up to a PS2 and Dreamcast.
>>
>>3192492
He's literally not requesting anything. He's not asking anyone to do anything for him. This would almost belong on /adv/ if anything, except realistically they aren't going to know anything about video games.
>>
>>3191656
Does he have a Wii? Lots of awesome light gun games on there.
>>
>>3192502
Was going to suggest a DC. Maybe a Saturn or Genesis/MD with CD. Or a Wii if he isn't into big pixels.
If he's into more than just gun games and had a cab with RGB I'd suggest an MVS but guess not.
>>
>>3191656
What about an Amiga CD32?
They're kind of an underrated system in the US and it's backwards compatible with most older Amiga titles. Optionally, you could look to find a Virtual Boy for cheap, as a gag gift.

Otherwise, I'd second a gun, any father would appreciate a nice gun as a present from their son.
>>
>>3192492
Getting this triggered makes it sound like you belong over there instead.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.