[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit son lets talk about VSav And I guess the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (163KB, 253x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 253x450px
Oh shit son lets talk about VSav

And I guess the other Dalkstalkers games too.
>>
File: 083084.jpg (253KB, 980x1476px) Image search: [Google]
083084.jpg
253KB, 980x1476px
husbando coming through
>>
>>3190628
>>>/vg/fgg

Get out.
>>
Just as good as Street Fighter and Marvel.
>>
Not much to talk about, Night Warriors good Savior a shit. Sequel never.
>>
File: huitzil.png (148KB, 400x520px) Image search: [Google]
huitzil.png
148KB, 400x520px
Love this game, my arcade got it in for Halloween last year, and I managed a five win streak against some guy with Felicia.

Also, best character is definitely the rad as hell robot.
>>
>>3193043
You're lucky your version has him, most cabs don't.
>>
>>3193058
Nah, I only played as him by emulating the other version.
We don't have the game anymore either, they put Xmen vs SF back in. Which is good, just not as good.
>>
File: tumblr_nwg5hh35k51un9v43o1_1280.png (786KB, 1280x1477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwg5hh35k51un9v43o1_1280.png
786KB, 1280x1477px
>>3192740

Fuck yeah, dude. Bishamon is great, but my main dude is Demitri. This game has such a fantastic cast, never seen a game with equal potential for husbandos AND waifus.

It's fun as hell too, which is great. I wish Capcom could go back to making stuff like this, but I'm not too beat up over the fact that we'll never get another Vampire title. After all, modern Capcom could never make a worthwhile title.
>>
File: Vampire_DS10014805.jpg (528KB, 850x1183px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_DS10014805.jpg
528KB, 850x1183px
What do you guys think of Demitri's rule 34 taste?

>1. Bishamon
>2. Anakaris
>3. Sasquatch
>>
File: oh my god look at his butt.png (15KB, 491x117px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god look at his butt.png
15KB, 491x117px
>>3193313

>Morrigan
>"Loligan"

Was that seriously the fucking joke this whole time? God dammit.
>>
File: Johannes_Krauser_II_TE_ASUSTA.png (425KB, 875x545px) Image search: [Google]
Johannes_Krauser_II_TE_ASUSTA.png
425KB, 875x545px
>yfw Donovan, Talbain, Rikuo and L.Raptor all share the very same VA.

Thank you, based Ueda.
>>
>>3193043
Art isn't /vr/. And yes Phobos is cool, he's really the only character I want to return from Hunter, Pyron and Donovan don't do anything for me. Hopefully they ditch the kid though, he's way more annoying than Bulleta's dog.
>>
>>3193704
>Hopefully they ditch the kid though
The kid's cute, he's basically the opposite of Anita.
>>
>>3193313
Little bit ashamed.... I think miscle Victor lady is hawt!
>>
>>3193704
> he's really the only character I want to return from Hunter, Pyron and Donovan don't do anything for me.
All 3 of them were initially planned to be in Savior, but it looks like Phobos stuck around the longest in the development process, He actually has a few traces left in the finished game's data, like lifebar and high score portraits, and a palette for a select screen portrait. Also considering that his Savior sprites are almost completely redone from the ground up as compared to the Hunter ones, I doubt that he could have been made in the couple months between Savior's initial release and the release of Savior 2/Hunter 2.
>>
>>3193639
Donovan isn't Ueda, he's Nobuyuki Hiyama in Hunter and Jurota Kosugi in Savior. But anyway, Kan Tokumaru played even more roles. He was Anakaris, Victor, Sasquatch and Bishamon. RIP.
>>
>>3194116
Yeah they obviously had to cut them out due to lack of rom space. Same reason why they split the marvel crossover games into x-men vs streetfighter, super heroes, and marvel vs capcom.
>>
>>3194164
Yes, Capcom hit the limits of he CPS2 very early on. Obviously SSF2 didn't come close, since it was basically a port of a CPS1 game with some new characters animated to those same CPS1 standards. The first Darkstalkers didn't use the entire ROM capacity of teh CPS2, but it did use a heck of a lot more animation per character than SF2, so it devoted much more ROM to a mere 12 characters. Then half a year later X-Men Children of the Atom upped the animation even more and devoted the CPS2's entire ROM capacity to, again, a cast of only 12 characters. So everything from then on involved a combination of lowering animation standards, chopping down existing animation, and rotating rosters.
>>
Anyone want to play Vsav on fightcade.
>>
Too bad pushblocking is so retarded, games good otherwise
>>
>>3193803
No shame, Femkenstein is boner inducing.
>>
File: Cc2MSzRWwAAXsuz.jpg (125KB, 844x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cc2MSzRWwAAXsuz.jpg
125KB, 844x1000px
>>3193043
>Also, best character is definitely the rad as hell robot.
Something not many people seem to remember is that Phobos was the character Daigo first made a name for himself with.
>>
>>3193043
Wish I had more time to work on this, but I started a new job recently and it's taking up most of my time.
>>
>>3194532
You can do that in Savior? Thought it was MvC only.
>>
>>3197035
Savior has pushblocking, but it's done in a different way than most fighters with it. You have to basically just mash as many buttons as possible during blockpause. There's also random chance involved. Sometimes 3 presses is enough. Other times you have to have 6.
>>
>>3197037
>>3197035
You push between 3 and 6 buttons, with the strength of the button determining how far back the opponent is pushed back. It's an interesting execution of the idea but honestly doesn't hold up well, players are just gonna want a push/not push block binary, most of the time there's no reason to do any of the weaker pushblocks, and knowing how to pushblock consistently is essential to getting good at the game. Watch any high level japanese footage and they pushblock random hits constantly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.