[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, Nintendo weren't kidding when they said Playstation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: psx_nofriends.jpg (118KB, 1158x445px) Image search: [Google]
psx_nofriends.jpg
118KB, 1158x445px
Wow, Nintendo weren't kidding when they said Playstation was for lonely basement-dwellers while N64 was great to play with buddies.
>>
>>3187736
Am I supposed to be butt bothered by a list which does not even include Crash frigging Team Racing as a valid title? That's also missing tons of other games including Japanese exclusives. Please look for better sites.
>>
Please don't stoke the flames of righteous autism here. We like a nice, quiet board
>>
I don't have friends, so why should I care?
>>
>>3187748
Where we can play overrated belt scrollers on the superior Mega Drive soundcard
>>
>>3187736
>1995
>no multiplayer game releases at all
wew lads
>>
>>3187736
Consoles Wars is a much better game than anything on PS1 or N64
>>
>>3187746
They probably left out Crash Team Racing because they didn't want to acknowledge that shitty blatant Mario Kart ripoff, starring the most annoying cast ever.
>>
>>3187767
>shitty
Basically the best the genre had to offer that gen, arguably still to this day.

>Mario Kart ripoff
Try Diddy Kong Racing.

>starring the most annoying cast ever.
>caring about the cast in a kart racing game

Bet you didn't also like Lego Racers.
>>
>>3187736
> with buddies
You mean with children you lured into your dungeon, no one over the age of nine would want to play a Mario game
>>
>>3187808
Says you. Smash Bros and Mario Kart 64 were all the rage at my dorm.
>>
>diablo
>split-screen multiplayer
What the fuck?
>>
The PS1 era of my video gaming (bought it summer of 1996 and it was my main system until 2001) was my refuge from high school. I had no friends and hated my fucking life so much which worked will with the PS1 games that were mainly geared towards immersive one player experiences. Besides the fighting games (which I played against the CPU 99% of the time) I used the Final Fantasy and other RPGs of that generation to escape reality.
>>
Fighting a 20 year old console war over two dead systems is probably a pretty good use of time.
>>
File: 1817d39077[1].png (25KB, 1154x401px) Image search: [Google]
1817d39077[1].png
25KB, 1154x401px
"Multiplayer Options" lists practically none of the multiplayer games for either console, dingus. You're supposed to go to "Multiplayer Game Modes".
>>
>>3188173
/thread
>>
>>3187782
>arguably still to this day.
Not really even arguable. CTR is untouchably the best of the best.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.