[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you play with your buds while pre-partying before going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 90'_fun.jpg (107KB, 559x422px) Image search: [Google]
90'_fun.jpg
107KB, 559x422px
>Mid 90's:
Return Fire (Playstation)
Simple graphics, only 4 vehicles, and very annoying repetetive fmv.
But...gameplay was so damn fun, especially when your opponent ran into your planted mine.
Also the first Tekken goes here.

>Late 90's:
Goldeneye (N64)
My one friend just could never figure out his orientation in the maps and he would get so pissed at the rest of us. He could never find the armor upgrade.
This game resulted in furniture being moved around the living room more than once.
>>
File: moto-racer-usa.jpg (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
moto-racer-usa.jpg
147KB, 600x600px
moto racer
worst time on last track of the night had to buy first round.
tap swill was not allowed.
>>
>>3177776
>This game resulted in furniture being moved around the living room more than once.
To disorientate him in real life too?
>>
>return fire

How the hell I always overlooked this game, it seems so fun due its simplicity.
>>
File: booker_t.png (226KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
booker_t.png
226KB, 420x314px
>>3178371
LOL
He was a huge dude, and when we pushed him over the edge he would throw the controller, and shove us into the sofa until we stopped laughing and promised to play "fair." By pushing over the edge, I mean if he was getting destroyed I would say "I know where you are and I'm coming for you!" Then he would panic and try to figure out where I was...and then the obligatory "Look behind you!"...and blam-o.
>>
Lol this is a good question and one of the very few where I can cast aside my n64 hate and admit that in OPs specific scenario it was almost always Goldeneye

>Dat couch multiplayer
>Dat testosterone pumping competitiveness

Practically the only time the N64 saw real use
>>
If you were old enough to go to bars in the 90s you shouldn't be posting on 4chan. It's just sad.
>>
>>3178812
Old people shouldn't be on the internet. Especially on a forum specifically targeted to a niche hobby that these oldies probably enjoyed in their youth. AMIRITE GUISE?

Aren't you supposed to be at least 18 to be on 4chan? Are you sure you're even supposed to be here? Have fun in school on monday champ, better study for that trig test in 2nd period in Ms.Fuckyourfacefaggot's class.
>>
Fair point,
but I still like /vr/ and some stuff on /g/.
Get over it.
Now if you will excuse me I'm late for the early bird special at Old Country Buffet, then it's time for Matlock.
>>
>>3178812
Fair point,
but I still like /vr/ and some stuff on /g/.
Get over it.
Now if you will excuse me I'm late for the early bird special at Old Country Buffet, then it's time for Matlock.
>>
>>3178867
>I'm a sad old man who spends his free time on a chinese shitposting forum populated by teenagers and young adults so I'm going to insinuate that you're underage just so I can fit in with the kids and use insults a 15 year old would come up with because I so desperately want to be young again since my life is painfully pathetic and I'm not able to cope with ageing in a sensible and mature way
>>
>>3178812
Please consider killing yourself, you're just sad.
>>
>>3178901
>Shitposts even harder
Ok chief. Have a blessed day.
>>
File: facemelt.jpg (28KB, 409x366px) Image search: [Google]
facemelt.jpg
28KB, 409x366px
>>3177776
Every Goldeneye 4some had a dud player
>Stop watching my fucking square!
I remember hearing that every round from one guy
>>
>>3178901
>>3178812
So do you get your ass kicked daily or do you just avoid interacting with real human beings completely?
>>
File: average-day.jpg (57KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
average-day.jpg
57KB, 450x532px
>>3179081
Daily
Also sometimes the other kids take my Capri-Sun
>>
>>3179081
>>3178908
>>3178867
Go to bed, dad.
>>
>>3179149
Sun is still up kiddo. I've got at least 7-8 more hours in me on the east coast
>>
Man you niggas old.
>>
>>3179207
Early to bed early to rise, right old man?
>>
>>3179404
What the hell are you even talking about? Just shut up. Do you have a problem with "old" people or something? If you want to talk about old people go to a social board. I'm pretty sure you're the same guy going around shitting on other threads as well not even talking about games, just fuck off.
>>
>>3179413
>the same guy going around shitting on other threads
pretty sure summer is just quickly approaching
you might want to try to get used to it
>>
>>3179413
You're the kind of guy who goes to mcdonalds just to play in the playground and hang out with little children and then acts surprised when people call you a creepy fuck and call the police
>>
>>3179419
you're the kind of guy that I wish would namefag so I could filter you out

>>3177776
Fuck: Mario Kart, Quake, Goldeneye, Pokemon Stadium, Smash Brothers, Conker's, Battletanx, Mario Party, Rush... I could go on
I would argue that the N64 had the most/best couch multiplayer games of any console ever
>>
>>3179364
Youll be old one day too faggot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.