[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I bring back my shitty review series from 1999 solely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: mark.jpg (70KB, 1319x744px) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
70KB, 1319x744px
>mfw I bring back my shitty review series from 1999 solely to raise the value on my collection of Truxton cartridges, making millions in the process
>>
I don't get the appeal of this guy. He's boring, unfunny, and doesn't know how to be critical of something other than saying it's "really good" or "sucks"
>>
>>3175432
For all Marks patreon bullshit he is one of the few YT channels I can stomach.
>>
>>3175451
He has a genuine personally of a real person unlike most TY whores
>>
>>3175457

A real boring person
>>
>>3175451
Yea Mark is shit. I only really watch Lazy Game Reviews for this kinda thing, at least he knows how to elaborate on his points.
>>
i like mark but his reviews are shit
>>
>>3175451
i don't really watch him for the criticism, i just like how the videos give a nice short overview of a game. i also like his humor, its laid back and simple which is rare for people on youtube.
>>
>>3175517
This. Mark seems like a chill guy but he barely scratches the surface of most of the games he puts in his "journalistic reviews." That said, they're usually not terrible as gameplay teasers.
>>
>>3175451
>namefag named after a shit console has shit taste
Makes sense.
>>
Is this the best video game review ever made of all time?
I think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINd-68ZbbA

Mark is an idol and a genius
>>
>>3175640

because he's not being a JOURNALIST. He's not some guy who thinks a webcam is all you need to be a critic. He's just a dude sharing his thoughts and that's it.
>>
I would hesitate to call him a Youtuber. He isn't some douche who is talking about some grave travesty that befell them at Jamba Juice, he just reviews games. He does it a hell of a lot better than IGN and gamepot and in about half the time. You can tell real quick if a game is crap or worth playing.
>>
>>3175818
This. He's a useful resource and not a douchebag, and what more could you really ask for.
>>
File: comfy winter.jpg (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
comfy winter.jpg
146KB, 1000x1000px
>>3175451
His channel is extremely comfy, and it's nice to have a channel out there focused on saying positive things rather than complaining. The simplicity of his show is what makes it enjoyable.
>>
>>3175818

he's a literally who and i'm bored of seeing threads for him
>>
>>3175825
This. Shit I even enjoyed Undertow. Why is /vr/ suddenly taking a collective shit on Mark now?
>>
who the hell doesn't like mark? yeah his reviews aren't autismally detailed like some of the other people out there, but honestly i've found more interesting games through his channel than most others. dude's a good guy.
>>
>>3175831
Newfriends
>>
>>3175831
>I even enjoyed Undertow
I liked the guy that did all the jrpg reviews like star ocean and atelier on undertow.
>>
>>3175797

he really says it best here

>I don't have to talk about the game because you can see
>>
>>3175890

My favorite part is when he starts talking gibberish.

>a-bloblabluh a bloh bloh bloh!

Fucking genius.
>>
>>3175826
>he's a literally who
A "literally who" who makes $10,000 a month just from Patreon. There must be quite a few out there who not only know who he is but love him.
>>
>>3175432
Mark is by far the most authentic and most charismatic retro gaming youtuber.
>>
>>3175451
Newfags pls go.
>>
Mark has been reviewing games since the early days of the internet boom. Hell, five bucks says he's been reviewing games longer than half of /vr/ has been alive.

Yeah, you can mock him for his repetitive love of VECTREX and TRUXTON - but he's put in years upon years of effort to get himself out there. The man has done his goddamn homework, and on top of that, he knows his shit.

Hate on him all you want, but he's seen more and played more than you ever will.
>>
I like mark, what have you done?
>>
>>3176034
and he has a collection to die for ;_;
>>
>>3175451
If you are looking for a more in depth analysis of something,CGR is not for you. CGR is where you go for a "yay" or a "it sucks" on something from a guy who has pretty solid taste overall. The format isn't flawed, your understanding of it is.
>>
>>3176034
Yeah, if you think about it, Mark is the only Youtube reviewer that is legitimately /vr/ (1999).
>>
Okay I am late to this thead, but am I supposed to know who this guy is? I'm actually rather familiar with the eceleb scene, yet I've never seen this dude before.
>>
>>3176067
classic game room
>>
>>3176067

Don't worry, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINd-68ZbbA
>>
>>3176070
CLASSIC GAME ROOM DOT COCK
>>
File: wc_1454807212477.jpg (234KB, 750x1254px) Image search: [Google]
wc_1454807212477.jpg
234KB, 750x1254px
https://youtu.be/0DisEUQZ70k
>>
AVGN for the win
>>
>>3176089

James and Mike mondays feat. Mark when
>>
>>3175432
Anyone thinks he kind of dropped the ball after 2015? Sure he's still occasionally funny but lot of it feels forced and playing it safe because he now has to please his patreon crowd. LGR is all that I kind of have left now for comfy lunch breaks.
>>
>>3175451
It's comfy, short and he doesn't try to make himself look important. He's just sharing a bit of passion instead of being some desperate attention whore.
>>
>>3175461

Welcome to real life I guess? Nigga watch a soap opera if you want drama.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.