[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vr/ think of pic related? I thought it was pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
What does /vr/ think of pic related?

I thought it was pretty enjoyable. Aside from the two parts you can completely dead end yourself which was kind of bullshit.
>>
loved it, and then really loved flashback.

never beat this when it first came out, though. it was a bit hard and no internet to search for guides.
>>
>>3172545
A game for the ages.
Amazing vision of outlandish, alien landscapes. Probably my favorite cinematic platformer.
>>
File: mike aruba's arubas.png (98KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
mike aruba's arubas.png
98KB, 500x474px
Absolutely love this game. It's got an incredible atmosphere that very few games can match. It's got virtually no replay value, but honestly, that's fine.

Really enjoyed the interactions with the sidekick character, too. Hard to make a player care so much about an NPC without any dialogue at all.
>>
>>3172545
One of my favorites and my go to example when getting into arguments about graphics.

The graphics are perfect 11/10. The art direction and pixels and everything is just fucking perfect and especially blew my mind at the time and it still looks fantastic.

(... Escept for the opening eyelids scene, that bugs me)
>>
Amazing game, loved the snes port and even going back and playing the GBA Amiga port.
>>
My crow bar
>>
Cinematic platformers were a beautiful genre.
>>
Any of you's play Heart of the Alien?
How does it compare? It looks cool enough, I don't really get the negativity beyond it not selling because it was a Sega CD exclusive and fans couldn't get it on their preferred systems, at least when I skim the surface.
>>
>>3173929
Miytzaruba, actually.
>>
>>3176642
>I don't really get the negativity beyond it not selling because it was a Sega CD exclusive and fans couldn't get it on their preferred systems
the main character of the first game dies like a loony toon character and is never mentioned again for the remainder the game
>>
>>3176684
Cool.
>>
mike aruba
>>
>>3176642
It's a nice game, the intro is amazing because it shows up that your potato headed friend wasn't lazying off during Lester game but having an adventure of his own.
The rest of the game is just Another World 2, I beat it fair easily with a couple frustrating moments here and there but that's it. Lester death was unnecessary but I guess it can't be helped.
>>
An all time 10/10 forever Masterpiece.

I must have played it on pretty much everything it's ever been released on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.