[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this arcade game Lode Runner: the Dig Fight. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: loderunnerult.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
loderunnerult.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
There is this arcade game Lode Runner: the Dig Fight. It's pretty unknown, yet awesomely designed and is great for co-op or vs 2 player play. Also I remembered playing Lode Runner on NES as a child, but after I recently tried it, camera annoyed me a lot. To move the camera I had to come to the border so close that it barely gave me time to react to enemies. Wiki lists a lot of Lode Runner games for different platforms, which one is better and worth playing?
>>
Just play the damn Apple II version on emulation.
>>
Only played the gameboy one, I quite like it. No camera issue like you describe IIRC.
>>
By the way how does the multiplayer vs work in Dig Fight?
>>
>>3121651
Players have to collect gems, whoever gets all or get the most (can't quite remember) wins. And of course, you make traps and pits for each other.
>>
The NES version has too much tinsel; I much prefer the stark minimalism of the original computer versions.
>>
I used to occasionally play with Apple2Win, but that emulator is ancient and outdated. Plus it annoyed me because you could only use it for about 15 minutes before it would freeze and demand you register your copy.
>>
>>3121615
Why you don't just play "Dig Fight" on MAME?
>>
>>3121764
Because I have finished it already?
>>
>>3121686
I thought that basilisk was the hot apple2 emu these days. At least I remember people using it to play chu-teng.
>>
>>3121778
That was Apple Mac, not Apple II. Separate platforms by the same company.
>>
Lode Runner is better on the Apple II and PC where you had two button joysticks and just had to tap one of them to dig left or right while the one button sticks on the C64 and Atari 800 require you to face in the direction you want to dig.
>>
>>3123232
IDK they had it on the PC
>>
This is my favourite version of Lode Runner.

I don't know what it is about it but it always sat very well with me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.