[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay lets begin a battle. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: ninjaaa.png (50KB, 920x803px) Image search: [Google]
ninjaaa.png
50KB, 920x803px
okay lets begin a battle.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Hyperstone Heist VS. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in time
>>
Lets not
>>
THH was just a downgrade of TiT anyways. Less bosses, worst graphics and music.
>>
Arcade version
>>
Man thank god for the turtles in all those titles. The games themselves are pretty bad.
>>
>>3105467

Horizontal Punchy-Punchies are always bad.

Streets of Rage wouldn't be good if it wasn't because of Yuzo Koshiro's music.
>>
>>3105426
the music was better in hyperstone and the animation had more frames ur a faget
>>
>>3105678
More frames doesn't mean better graphics That just means there were more frames of bad graphics.
>>
>>3105684
HH has better color contrast too
>>
>>3105692
Something like that is subjective.
>>
>>3105473
Streets of Rage would be a good walk smacker with no music at all.

Also those turtles games were alright, mostly
>>
>>3105414
genesis is always so handicapped in the sound and graphics department in these head to heads :/
>>
>>3105698
You're supposed to ignore that and focus on BLAST PROCESSING.
>>
>>3105678
>the music was better in hyperstone
Lol no. Hyperstone was mediocre in this aspect.
>>
>>3105728
shut the fuck up kid the best track in the series isnt even on turtles in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgfg8iThOo0
>>
>>3105749
>not Sewer Surfin'
Whelp, every single one of your opinions is instantly invalidated.
>>
>>3105764
sewer surfin is best enjoyed on FM synths like the genesis and the arcade
>>
>>3105786
Sorry sir, your opinions were invalidated, remember?
>>
>>3105467
>shits on gameplay
>ninja turtles are ok
Wew lad, you need to wipe the shit out of your mouth.
>>
>>3105473
>Horizontal Punchy-Punchies
>Punchy-Punchies
The massive faggotry of your opening post negates any opinion (no matter how shit) you may have had.
>SoR only good because of the music
Hello Australia
>>
Hyperstone Heist was better in one single regard: It had a fucking run button.
And it managed to do that despite the (standard) Genesis controller having a mere fraction of the buttons a SNES controller did.
>>
>>3105861
TiT allows manual running by double-tapping movement if you set it in the options.
>>
>>3105414
Both are beat em ups and therefore are mediocre at best.
>>
>>3105884
Correct, just like the FPS genre.
>>
>>3105886
Wrong, FPS games before 2000 were actually good. The only good beat em up I could name is astro boy omega factor, not retro however.
>>
>>3105473
But belt scrollers are great.
>>
Hyperstone Heist has very little going for it compared to TiT, but I think this song and Outside Shredder's Hideout makes up for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGHoP_iIMfw
>>
>>3106093
Means nothing without Neon Night Riders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqRl_K2MrBw
>>
>>3105749
>>3106093
Why do you guys keep fucking this up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjhybMz9WY&list=PL4AB369787487EC46
>>
>>3105897

Not Final Fight?
>>
>>3105897
To be fair, omega factor isn't really a beat em up. It has beat em up combat mechanics but it's an action platformer. Great game though, easily one of the best on the GBA and I'd argue one of treasure's best.
>>
>>3105414
TMNT 2 is the only one worth talking about.
>>
>>3105897
>your opinion is wrong
Top kek, FPS genre is fucking garbage no matter the era.
>run, shoot something ever 3 seconds, flipa switch somewhere
Just as monotonous as walking, punching some dude and fighting a boss.
>>
Doom (PC) vs Turtles In Time

Which would you rather play?
I love both, but I'd have to go with Doom. It's far more amusing.
>>
>>3106341
They both suck, so neither.
>>
>>3106341
Ninja Warriors Again
>>
>>3106341
Doom no question. Still fun to play today. Turtles in Time is just a monotonous button masher.
>>
>>3106093
>>3106117
>>3106120
https://youtu.be/8fkwyArS59c
Alleycat Blues on genesis absolutely destroys the SNES version. I grew up with turtles in time and have never even played hyperstone heist but holy shit that guitar sample on the genny is fucking primo.
>>
>>3106341
Doom is pretty shit familia but Turtles is pretty dull as well. Might as well give someone a choice between contracting AIDS or being poisoned.
>>
>>3105414
This is the toughest decision I'll ever have to make in my life, and I've been avoiding it since the third grade. Fuck you. I won't do it.
>>
File: 4653312653245312.jpg (209KB, 640x895px) Image search: [Google]
4653312653245312.jpg
209KB, 640x895px
>>3105414
Anon, language. This is a blue board. My wife's children sometimes come here.
Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles, please.
>>
>>3106124
I love beat-em-ups and I will be the first to admit that Final Fight is a bit bland.
>>
both games are mediocre but i will make a summary anyway

Gameplay:
HH (slightly)
Music:
HH
Animation:
HH
Graphics:
TiT
Presentation/content:
TiT

I'd say TiT serves better as children fanservice, since it's more shiny and has more scenarios/bosses.
>>
>>3106582
you are a bit bland 2bh
>>
Hyperstone has a higher enemy count and better music, so I'm going with that one.
>>
>>3107357
>higher enemy count
nope it's the same, Konami really half-assed this game just like Sunset Riders
>>
>>3107387
>SNES: ~500 sprites
>Genesis: ~750 sprites

Looks like a higher count to me, fampie.
>>
>>3107432
HH had more fluent animation from what I heard, so no doubt some of those went into extra frames
>>
I wanted to come here and chat about the TMNT games.

I'll be back tomorrow when 4chan looks normal, and doesn't look stupid as hell. What a fucking piece of shit. Their joke isn't even funny.
>>
>>3105876
Yeah, except it fucking sucks and is inconsistent.

the genesis run button is awesome.

Also, snes version has shit animations.

Every single turtle's attack animation is 2 frames. 2 fucking frames. so don has the same weapon speed as fucking raph. geneisis has way more than 2 frames for smoother animations
>>
>>3107994
The animations is marginally betteri n HH, i remember an extra frame for the attack and that's it. Both look like crap compared to the arcade.
>>
>>3108010
pause then use frame advance, nigger. there's way more frames than that
>>
>>3108017
There is only 1 extra frame for some action, It's an improvement, but a very minor one.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/tmnt4/sheet/35321/
http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/tmnthyperstoneheist/sheet/34954/
>>
So we can all agree Hyperstone is the best Turtles game because Sega does what Nintendon't, right?
>>
TMNT3 on the NES is better than THH.
>>
>>3107581
This.
>>
>>3108032
Also, another problem with HH is that it has even poorer variety than TiT. Let's just compare foot soldiers:

TiT.
Normal
Shuriken
Sword
Kunai
Bomb
Archer
Chain
Blocker
Frisbee
Sai

HH:
Normal
Shuriken
Sword
Kunai
Flame
Nunchaku

I think both are average at best, but i can understand why people prefer TMNT4, it just has more eyecandy and a bit more variety.
>>
>>3108102
Flame and Nunchaku make up for the others.

archer, bomb, frisbee and sai are all projectiles. fucking identical
>>
>>3108108
They still attack differently and use different AI, just because they are projectiles doesn't mean they are the same. And Sai isn't a projectile, it's similar to sword but with speed up buff.

And nunchaku isn't anything special, it's just a shittier Chain. Flame is similar to bomb i guess it covers that, but only that.
>>
>>3108135
Tell that to someone who cares.

Both turtle games are garbage compared to part 3.
>>
>>3108135
Also, i forgot that TMNT4 also had chain.

>>3108136
Apparently people care about these games here so that's why i'm analyzing them. All TMNT games rank from decent to shit to me fampai.
>>
>>3108152
>chain
fuck, nunchaku*
>>
>>3106471
Kek
>>
>>3106408
What I don't understand about the argument is that Konami themselves shown to favor the "Genesis sound" through the Rebirth series. It's pretty much all highest quality Yamaha synth; it's what they were most used to through the years of Arcade/MSX/Genesis games.
>>
>>3110994
Rebirth games were by M2 actually, and yeah they love FM synth.
TMNT4 arcade however is a mix of FM synths and samples, the samples however are very high quality compared to the ones on the SNES.
>>
Per usual, the Genesis version looked and sounded worse. Both played well.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.