[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or do lightening/ice/fire 2 do more damage then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Chrono_Trigger_Artwork1.jpg (118KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono_Trigger_Artwork1.jpg
118KB, 700x640px
Is it just me or do lightening/ice/fire 2 do more damage then there single target versions in chrono trigger.

Because if so that seems like a poor design decision.

And i also feel like an idiot for not realising if sooner I am about 3/4 of the way into the game already and only just noticed (I assume about 3/4 anyway it feels like it)
>>
>>3101268
Also that map is hell on a phone screen.
>>
>>3101268
Except the 2 versions cost more MP and require more AP to unlock so it makes sense that later powers are stronger and more useful than earlier skills.

If you got Chrono with all of his abilities unlocked at the start of the game then I would agree, there would never be a reason to use the Level 1 spells, but they retain their usefulness because of all the elemental enemies in the late game.
>>
>>3101305
I suppose that makes sense
The underwater palace would be hell without single target attack spells
>>
File: frog_by_tyleredlinart-d6qkg8z.jpg (213KB, 1024x1315px) Image search: [Google]
frog_by_tyleredlinart-d6qkg8z.jpg
213KB, 1024x1315px
>>3101324
Where in the game are you?
>>
>>3101332
I recently lost chrono im helping the reptites out now just coming back from getting the prismastone

Vests are fun
>>
>>3101401
After this I will probably go finish off Ozzie I died the first few times but I'm going to try working out what I need to do or if it's just a matter of needing a higher level
>>
File: 1428182930760.png (518KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1428182930760.png
518KB, 1000x750px
>>3101401
>>3101404

Crono dying is the end of the main quest. Now all the end game sidequests are available and I would recommend doing all of them.

Since Level 1 runs of this game are possible I would recommend changing strategies, with some bosses you might even find that not attacking them helps when you're in a pinch.

What team do you use? Though any is fine and can complete the game or Ozzie
>>
>>3101434
Luca marle and robo for most things
I think I fucked up with the prismastone I turned it into the saintstone before I could charge it with light
Either that or I'm standing in the wrong spot to put the saintstone in the light.
>>
>>3101492
That is a unique team composition, the first I've heard of that.

You probably forgot to talk to the Reptite NPC who tells you to go place it.
It's a shitty event flag a lot of people miss
>>
>>3101492
Yep I worked out how to beat Ozzie
Well Ozzie with backup I don't know what the coward has cooking deeper in.
>>
>>3101494
Yeah I talked to him but not until after I has made the saintstone.
>>
File: day_of_aaaaaw.jpg (239KB, 690x450px) Image search: [Google]
day_of_aaaaaw.jpg
239KB, 690x450px
>>3101268

There's no real sophistication or challenge to CT's battle gameplay; it's like discussing Paddle ball AI/strategy

Just sit back and enjoy the visuals, music and story bro
>>
>>3101513
Ah wait I was trying to put it in the wrong spot sun shrine must be for later.
>>3101519
True
>>
>>3101273
>playing vidya on a phone
>>
>>3101648
I will admit it's not ideal but I spend about half the week away from home lately.
>>
>>3101648
I'm about to play baulders gate on phone.
It will be interesting to see how well it works as the port was designed with tablets in mind but on the other hand my phone is one of the biggest screens you can get.
>>
>>3101757
OK yeah this isent going to work at all I don't think it would work even on a tablet
>>
>>3101268
Fire/Ice/Lightning 2 are stronger spells. Of COURSE they'd do more damage!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.