[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just watche Jurassic World >Remember how good Jurassic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: jpsnes.gif (142KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
jpsnes.gif
142KB, 498x498px
>Just watche Jurassic World
>Remember how good Jurassic Park was on SNES
>Remember how shitty was on Megadrive
Good times
>>
File: fridge.jpg (64KB, 640x388px) Image search: [Google]
fridge.jpg
64KB, 640x388px
>>
I had the NES version which was actually pretty good.
>>
File: Oh_shit.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_shit.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>mfw when playing the first person parts with SNES mouse
>mfw it controls like shit
>mfw I realize you're supposed to use the D pad on controller with the mouse
>>
i like the master system version
>>
>>3093341

...Can you really do that?
>>
>>3093282
game gear Jurassic park was pretty comfy.
>>
>>3093282
The first person sequences were rad as fuck. I liked the tense feeling they gave,
>>
>>3093315
Why would anyone have that many Jurassic Parks?
>>
>>3093425
Yes.
>>
>>3093327
Yes

SNES was worse than the NES or either MD game
>>
>>3093282
Bruh pls
Rampage edition on the megashit was GOAT
>>
>>3094609
The first JP was so bad on Genesis they need to launch the less shitty RRRRRAMPAGE EDITION
bruh
>>
>>3094595
Lol.
>>
I don't think I've ever seen anyone say the SNES version is better before. I mean, to each their own but I honestly don't think I've seen it before.
>>
>>3094663
Jurassic Park was best on SMS, then SNES, and finally Mega Drive.
>>
>>3093282
Hahahaha very funny kid.

NOT!
>>
>>3094797
Is the SMS version similar to the NES and GB games?
>>
Lack of saving completely killed the game.

>>3094450

To convert into repros.

>tfw perfectly games are destroyed for not being Earthbound or Chrono Trigger
>>
File: 1431526766954.jpg (168KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431526766954.jpg
168KB, 960x720px
>>3094450
>he doesn't have a pile of Jurassic Parks
>>
>>3095224
Jurassic Park is a 16mb LOROM game without SRAM, there's not many sought after repros you can make with that. Unless that guy thought he was going to sell an untold number of Endless Duel repros.
>>
>>3095414
What kind of chaos is happening in this picture?
>>
>>3095186
SMS JP is like playing Grant on the Megadrive JP but with different, simpler stages. Somewhat like how the 8 bit sonics are a little different to their 16 bit counterparts but still decent in their own right.

Megadrive Jurassic Park was always the preferred game to the Nintendo versions. The raft stage is the ultimate casual filter.
>>
>>3095414
Link to the vid?

>>3095627
It's a guy fucking around with a sock, a knife, and a lot of copies of Jurrasic Park. He cuts his leg and he just generally fucks around. Nothing TOO bad but it's still a pretty fucked up video desu.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.