[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember that one hot summer day I got so mad i did this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 20150224_132227.jpg (69KB, 449x477px) Image search: [Google]
20150224_132227.jpg
69KB, 449x477px
I remember that one hot summer day I got so mad i did this to my controller
>>
>>3092471
not even once
>>
>>3092536
This

I would just shut it off and do something else. Rage quit many times as a child though.
>>
>>3092471

One time I got so mad at Super Mario Land on the gameboy that I smashed my gameboy on the floor and it just totally broke.
>>
As someone who's thrown a fair few controllers, I doubt any throwing no matter how hard could do that to a N64 controller. Not unless it's off of something like concrete at least. It looks like something someone found on a beach. If you have to throw a controller, keep it low.
>>
>>3092547
Broke through the floor?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs
>>
File: 1367253780541.jpg (48KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1367253780541.jpg
48KB, 500x333px
>>3092471
I hope the joystick was unusable for the play
>>
I remember when my shitty brother got so mad at mario kart 64 or some other N64 game that he pounded the controller against our brand new fancy 2cool liquid crystal display television and made a huge spiderweb crack in it

And yes, we had enough money to buy the early LCD tvs yet we still played N64 games reguarly
>>
>>3092471
That's why normal people do sex. Too bad nerds cannot do anything else to calm their tits but ragekicking their manchild toys and gouge on the internet how they are angry badass...
>>
>>3092471
The fuck? You think it's funny posting this controller gore? Please add a trigger warning next time, OP.
>>
>people getting angry at games

Literally autism
>>
>>3092471
Sometime ago I was so mad at Gradius I had bitten my NES controller, it still has the mark
>>
File: simonbelmont.jpg (21KB, 256x276px) Image search: [Google]
simonbelmont.jpg
21KB, 256x276px
What if the reaction to ruin the controller is caused by your subconscious trying to make you stop playing video games by destroying your means of doing it?
>>
>>3092471
Diddy Kong Racing?
>>
>>3096272
I'm not sure you want to create the mental association between rage and sex. It's going to lead to some pretty hateful sex and that will be the only way you can enjoy it.
>>
>>3096464
Clearly this picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger represents subconscious homosexual urges.
>>
>>3096284
When you put a lot of hard work and passion into something, failure can cause anger. It doesn't matter if it's video games or professional rowboating.
>>
>>3096871
I think it's anger and disappoinment that an, until then, sublime game experience has been ruined by what the user sees as a cheap shot.
>>
File: d96.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>3092471
finally a controller breaking thread.
>Lived in New Orleans
>Hot as fuck
Old Zenith TV with SNES attempting to push through Soldier Of Fortune. Games so hard but Ive had the shitty thing for so long that I knew it pretty well. The only games Im playing at this point in my life is Bloodstorm, only because there was a cabinet at the neighboring store. and SOF.
Really deep into the game the sun began to set. I dont really know what happened to me gents.
>I went mad
Somthing about realizing that on sunday ive spent the entire day in this dumb ass stressful game. So I basically just whacked at my tv with the controller until it was basically just halved.

>>3096464
this maybe...
>>
>>3096891
>Soldier Of Fortune
The Chaos Engine, for us Eurotrash.
>>
One hot summer day, i died
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.