[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today I was going through my collection and I realized nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Taz_1.png (2KB, 640x374px) Image search: [Google]
Taz_1.png
2KB, 640x374px
So today I was going through my collection and I realized nobody ever really talks about Taz, I thought it was a great game that nobody ever really mentions

Also the drawing of Taz is so bad but it's funny
>>
The only Atari game people talk about is ET. If you even want to call that talking.
>>
>>3087154
Mike and bootsy put a video up about this game today. Who wants to place bets that the price skyrockets? oh wait, it's a 2600 game. Never mind.
>>
>>3087154
My father rolled the score over on this when I was a kid.
>>
so what food do you fighter after 100k?
>>
>>3087154
yeah I saw Mike and Bootsy's video too but the video game didn't look interesting enough to even emulate and give a try
>>
>Cinemassacre makes a video about a game nobody plays
>immediate threads on /vr/
Like clockwork.
>>
>>3087339
I just saw this at a fucking flea market like month ago 10 for 5 bucks. I'm going to go vomit now.
>>
>>3087650
;^)
>>
Mike and Bootsy>James and Mike Mondays

Bootsy needs to release another Bootsy Beats. The Battletoads one was really good and he said he was almost done with a new episode a couple months ago.
>>
>>3087650
They do it on purpose to piss you off
Shut up and maybe they will stop
>>
>>3087623
Turmoil is a much better game. They were pretty shit at it though. But really, it's one of the best on the 2600 and Taz is basically the same concept but not as good.
>>
>>3087768
Two different things IMO.

Bootsy stuff is not entertaining, somehow despite being the funniest character on Board James he has the actual personality of drywall and a constant thousand yard stare that creeps me out

James and Mike together are juvenile and rarely get anything accomplished in games, but the banter makes me laugh because I'm eternally 15

In short, I like Bootsy vids to see actual gameplay of old games I'll never play myself, but I like James and Mike just for a quick laugh or two
>>
The whole mode where Taz goes apeshit looked like it ruined the game. Why can't you just keep it going at a normal fun pace? Instead you hit some magic score and it goes into permanent hyper mode. That's when I lost interest.
>>
>tfw you will never be in James' circle of friends and be able to whore yourself out to tens of thousands of teenagers & manchildren
Why even live?
>>
>>3087650
This.
Ive noticed this happening multiple times.
Jesus Christ some people don't have a single original idea.
>>
>>3089589
You mean I won't get to be a 35 year old overweight balding loser who still thinks, "Hurr durr, cockatoo. COCKatoo. It's like a cock, but two cocks" is funny.
I'll live.
>>
>>3089602
>doesn't think cock humor is funny

you'll be balding in no time with that high blood pressure pal
>>
>>3089627
Nah, it's probably because my IQ isn't in the double digits.
James reminds me of one of those fags who laughs when he hears the word 'Uranus'.
>>
File: picardo.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
picardo.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>3089654
>it's probably because my IQ isn't in the double digits.
>watches e-celeb videos and shitposts about them on 4chan
>>
>>3089596
Does it matter? It promotes conversation.
>>
This game is ASS
It fucking sucks
It mucking schucks
It trucking cucks

And I dont like it.
>>
>>3089596
Can we help it if we see an interesting video and want to discuss the game it's about? I never heard of the Atari Taz game but it looks neat.
>>
>>3088626
>Turmoil
I have no idea about it, but it would be a kickass name for a game about placing pumpjacks in desert and defending them from sandniggers.
>>
>>3087650
This, any famous youtuber puts up a video about some shitty game and boom the price go´s up from 5$ to 25$.
>>
File: FUCKINGBURGERS.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGBURGERS.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>3089498
I like Bootsy's reactions whenever Mike fucks up in a game
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.