[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best system of the IV generation which is not SNES,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

What is the best system of the IV generation which is not SNES, SMD, PCE and Neo Geo?
What is the best system of the V generation which is not PSX, Saturn and N64?
>>
Game Boy
>>
>>3087123
This, as it existed for both 4th and 5th gen.
/thread
>>
>>3087118
Assuming this thread is about consoles only and not handhelds or home computers (or consolized home computers like FM Towns Marty and Amiga CD32 which were pointless since classic home computers could hook up to a TV anyway).

4th Gen:
Capcom CPS changer>Super A'can>Philips CD-i

5th Gen:
3DO>Jaguar>PC-FX>Pippin
>>
>>3087185
>Jaguar>PC-FX
I think it would be argued.
>>
>>3087118
I remember this thread from a few months ago.

>PS1 > N64 > Saturn
>SNES > NeoGeo > SMD > PCEngine
PC-engine has some really good games on CD, but it's still got a lot of shit on it.
>>
>>3087185
>3DO
>5th gen

>PC-FX
>console
>>
>>3087471
>PS1 > N64
In your dreams gayboy
>>
>>3087471
Original pic (not this edit) was the OP pic for the 2nd gen thread.
>>
>>3087486
The Nintendo fanboyism is real.

The really fucking funny thing is Nintendo hasn't had a good home console since the SNES.
>>
>>3087492
I don't want to believe you really think this, but I know in my heart you're probably an impoverished European.
>>
>>3087498
The N64 has like 15 good games.

The PS1 has at least 50 good games.
>>
>>3087503
Oh my God, you dont even know what fun is. You poor child...
>>
>>3087475
Lurk more clueless kid

If 3DO wasn't 5th gen then how come so many games were ported back and forth between it and PS, SS & N64?

PC-FX was the successor to the 4th gen PC Engine.
It had PC in the name to make it sound high-tech; unlike Murkans, Japanese were not frightened or contemptuous of computers.
Are you going to argue the famiCOM wasn't a console?
>>
>>3087557
You tell 'em, buddy.
>>
>>3087469
You're right.
Which is worse?

A bunch of primitive 2/5 star at best games or the same number of visual novel pedophiliac non-games and a couple good shmups and platformers?

Low poly flat shaded 3D or no 3D at all?

Are the PC-FX and JagCD region and copy free?

Does the PC-FX have a homebrew scene like the Jag?
>>
>>3087503
The N64 has about 5 good games.
The PS1 has at least 10.
>>
>>3087503
>>3088328

N64 has 3 good games
Saturn has 3 good games
PS1 has 1 good game
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.