[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in eastern yurop >grow up playing famiclones >watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: smug.png (9KB, 200x264px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
9KB, 200x264px
>live in eastern yurop
>grow up playing famiclones
>watch the AVGN as a teen
>start buying up NTSC NES games online
>realize i'm a part of millions of foreigners that are the main reason for the skyrocketing prices
>smile everytime i read a butthurt post complaining about prices by a local collector
>mfw my cartridges are never going back to circulation in burgerland
>>
>>3087072
>buying NES games when Famiclone games are dirt cheap
For what reason?
>>
>>3087104
Because they're the original thing and look cooler. Famiclone cartridges are made out of cheap plastic that literally begins to rot after a while
>>
>>3087104
>buying his bullshit when it's an obvious troll
For what reason?
>>
>>3087116
I'm bored
>>
>>3087116
NTSC carts don't work on Yuro TVs anyway.
>>
>buying carts for a grand when goodrom exists
can I get 2 L's and an O?
>>
>>3087072

>ntsc
>eastern europe

Why do you make up fake stories to post on the internet?
>>
>>3087072
>>3087072
>>live in eastern yurop
>>3087072
>>start buying up NTSC NES games online

your kinda dumb, like really really dumb
>>
>>3087141
>>3087174
Even when the NES was new most European TVs would sync to 60Hz, and with RGB connections there's no color encoding so PAL/NTSC color doesn't matter. For systems with no RGB you can mod them for PAL60.

>>3087176
PAL is garbage. If you collect games you'll obviously want the best versions.
>>
OP's story is half way believable. I get a lot of messages about international shipping on my rare stuff. But it's usually to Asian countries.

9/10 US sellers aren't shipping outside the US. Gives me a laugh anytime I see some retard ask if I'll ship to Europe and I just ignore them.
>>
>>3087237
Mine are western European. Real ball busting sticklers for pics and condition. I stopped selling because I was just getting rid of the games I didn't want anymore and that bullshit was bullshit.
>>
>>3087217
But PAL games are worth more
>>
>>3087237
>>3087343

People have asked me to ship to:

>Russia
>Brazil
>Finland
>Poland
>Mexico
>Egypt
>Romania

I only ship to USA and Canada.

By far and wide the worst to deal with were Brazilians, which I why I stopped shipping outside of the US/Canada.
>>
>>3087358
Any dumbass brown south of the border are the worse. I agree.

Something about that culture, I don't know.
>>
>>3087141
>>3087174
>>3087176
Top kek kids
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.