[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just proved beyond that TMNT III The Manhattan Project is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: TMNTGames.jpg (268KB, 731x1050px) Image search: [Google]
TMNTGames.jpg
268KB, 731x1050px
I just proved beyond that TMNT III The Manhattan Project is the best Turtles game
see?
>>
I can't disagree
>>
>>3086467
I don't get it
>>
>>3086553
theres always one turtle ninja in every game that is OP, that everyone mostly uses (I think)
>>
>>3086629
thats the same conclusion I came too, Donatello sure was OP in the frst game, but I would switch Rafael with Mike
>>
Michelangelo is the best turtle and nunchuks are the best weapon, so you and anyone who disagrees with me are objectively wrong and literally incorrect.
>>
>>3086629
Yeah, except you're wrong.

TMNT1 (NES): Don

TMNT2 (NES): Don

TMNT3 (NES): Raph

TMNT4 (SNES): Raph
>>
>>3086643
Donatello was the best in every game, though.
>>
>>3086467
>not using don in tmnt IV
That reach though
>>
>>3086854
No he's not. Raph is easily the best in 3 and 4, whether it's for casual play or high-level speed running.
>>
>>3086854
That's because Don is and always has been best turtle.
>>
Michelangelo is the best turtle.

>party maniac, can get you into the best parties
>uses nunchaku, an extremely technical skill-based weapon
>is the most athletic of the four, cowabunga dude
>>
>>3087284
This.
>>
>>3086647
>>3087409

>Unironically liking the worst Turtle

faggots, the lot of you. Mikey will always be #4
>>
>>3087284
Was Raph the best in Turtles in Time? I mean I ended up using him the most but I didn't ever realize way.
>>
File: 1 energy token.jpg (29KB, 386x550px) Image search: [Google]
1 energy token.jpg
29KB, 386x550px
>>3086656
I like you
>>
>>3087409

You just know he was high all the time too.
>>
>>3087429
Yes. But he has the highest learning curve. The reason why he's the best is because of his walking speed and especially his overpowered dashing attacks which do more damage than the other turtle's. His dashing lunge kick is the most OP thing in the game.
>>
>>3087448
You have to turn on manual dashing though.
>>
My favorite TMNT game is Turtles 3: radical rescue on GB. The one and only metroidvania in the Turtles franchise, you just can't top that one.
>>
It's because Raphael is best Turtle, Donatello is worst turtle, Michelangelo is the most popular and Leonardo is a boring asshole.
>>
>>3086553
>>3086629
I think he's equating each game with one of the turtles.

The first is kinda awkward and maybe a little too "inventive" for its own good. It needed to keep things simpler and more accessible.

The second one is a dependable and exciting, but pretty formulaic fighter.

Manhattan Project takes itself pretty seriously and tries to act tough in contrast to its lighter predecessor, and ultimately it's frustrated not to receive the same limelight.

Turtles In Time is batshit, goofy fun and wants to stay up all night listening to music, drinking Jolt, and downing hot, greasy pizza.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.