[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What "bad" games do you enjoy? pic related, pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 51977_front.jpg (104KB, 546x640px) Image search: [Google]
51977_front.jpg
104KB, 546x640px
What "bad" games do you enjoy?

pic related, pretty fun if you get used to the controls
>>
This... has potential to turn into a baiting thread, but I genuinely love the japanese and gameboy demake of Quest 64.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvw3XfvMvdg
>>
>>3076463
>anything that's negative is bait
ok kid
>>
>>3076514

He didn't said OP was bait, but that the thread has potential to turn into bait, which is positively true.
>>
I always liked Wizards & Warriors 3. I don't care about the lack of passwords and continues. It's just fun to dick around in.
>>
>>3076458
The blatant copyright infringement made me laugh when I played it. Do you think The Beach Boys ever knew about it?
>>
>>3076458
>Yo Bro
>Bear riding a skateboard with all that 90's idiotic garbage fashion on him.

Did Turbo Grafx 16 literally rip off Wally Bear and the NO gang? Or was it the other way around here?
>>
Playing this feels like playing a never ending puzzle, I feel everytime I play it I on a completely different path form the last time. In a way it kinda reminds me of yume nikki if that makes sense. I use a rewind though, game is awful. It has probably the worst jump physics I've ever seen in a video game.
>>
>>3076458
>>3076798
Holy shit now that I zoomed in on the cover I noticed it says Beach Boys on his shirt. I wonder how the hell that sponsorship came to be.
>>
Who didn't think tornado machines, killer robots and zombies were the coolest shit?
>>
File: super-battleship-02.png (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
super-battleship-02.png
32KB, 640x480px
This was one of the scariest non-horror games I've ever played. In the battle sequences, there's no music or sound except for your sonar and the muffled roars and crashes of enemy gunfire. There's no health bar and no way to dodge attacks, so all you can do is hope that the incoming shot isn't the one that kills you.
>>
File: drakkhen.png (190KB, 256x312px) Image search: [Google]
drakkhen.png
190KB, 256x312px
>>
>>3076907
Man, this fucking game. The bombs are almost completely useless. Early sunsoft were champions at making shitty games that are fun to play. Also mystery of atlantis was going to be released in the west as super pitfall 2 at one point, apparently? I didn't know about this until recently.
>>
I enjoyed Karate Kid more than Kung fu
>>
>>3081675
this game is so far out, I think it's cool even if I don't really understand it.
>>
>>3076887
maybe they both took from some other generic 90s crap? Animal mascots were still in vogue in that time after all.
>>
>>3076463
How's the Japanese Quest 64 different?
>>
Was fun
>>
>>3085307
Was it actually bad? It's mediocre at the worst due to the controls. I love the texture mapping and the action was fun for an early 3D game.
>>
File: 21497_front.jpg (87KB, 640x889px) Image search: [Google]
21497_front.jpg
87KB, 640x889px
This game is so dumb. That's why I love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 420x294px
I think Alien Storm is just about my favorite belt scroller

Nobody seems to like it tho
>>
>>3077075
The soundtrack has beach boys songs, so it's possible
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.