[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to play some good mods for the first Half-Life (multiplayer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

I want to play some good mods for the first Half-Life (multiplayer, single player, etc). Recommend me some, /vr/
>>
They hunger
>>
File: boss of gym.png (93KB, 637x451px) Image search: [Google]
boss of gym.png
93KB, 637x451px
How about you play a good shooter instead, faggot?
>>
File: file.png (240KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
240KB, 400x366px
>>3073675
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (50KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
50KB, 562x437px
>>3073675
>>
Sven Co-op, which is essentially a platform to expose you to even more great map content.
>>
>>3073675
Back to /v/

>>3073650
Try Point of View (PoV), you play as a vortigaunt and it's made by the same guy that did azure sheep and also try residual point.

I would recommend Half Life: Invasion but it requires the WON version of half life in order to work properly and it's in french (i guess there is a english translation somewhere.). If you have it try playing it, it has some interesting features.
>>
Single player
>Blue Shift
>Opposing Force
>Decay (two player coop mod)
>They Hunger

Multiplayer
>Sven Coop
>Counter Strike
>Day of Defeat
>>
>>3073650
All the Half-Quake series
Paranoia
>>
>>3073650
Make sure to download an old version with proper sound.
>>
File: cool.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>3073650
They Hunger
Paranoia
Sweet Half Life
Afraid OF Monsters (CREEPY, 2spooky4me)
BEST: HALF LIFE INVASION (french)
http://www.moddb.com/mods/half-life-invasion
>>
File: Counter-Life_Gameplay.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Counter-Life_Gameplay.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
Counter-life
>>
I only played horror mods, so I suggest They Hunger, Afraid of Monsters, Paranoia and Cry of Fear (it's free and stand alone on steam).

I heard Brutal Half Life is pretty ok, something similar to what Brutal Doom did with Doom.
>>
>>3080297
Cry of Fear is the one with the camera dream at the start and the jump scare, right? That was pretty decent but some parts were really cheap.

Like the monster under the bed that crawls out and stands vertical in under a second. Wat?
>>
>>3073675
I agree. Half-life is the most overrated shooter from the 90s. Try playing Unreal, it's worlds better in graphics and gameplay. It forgoes interactive story-driven cutscenes for true action-packed gameplay. Quake I and II are also better games for much the same reason.
>>
>>3080806
Yes. I think we should add half life to a hot, smokey "starter pack" image you know what I mean my cabrone?
>>
>>3073650

THERE YOU GO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLlUeb6S3YE
>>
>>3080806
Unreal is too long, too empty, and too boring. Excellent atmosphere and the Skaarj are fun, but it's hardly "action-packed."
>>
I cant wait to play this in VR with the Oculus Rift (CV1) consumer version. Will be like playing a new game from a different perspective with emersion.
>>
>>3080806
>Quake 2
Leaving multiplayer into its own category, Quake 2 singleplayer is absolutely terrible. Despite the better engine, it manages to look significantly worse than Half-Life, or Quake 1 for that matter.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.