[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a japanese version of Gamefaqs? I need guides for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 0re.png (1022KB, 1152x928px) Image search: [Google]
0re.png
1022KB, 1152x928px
Is there a japanese version of Gamefaqs? I need guides for some retro japanese games but i can't find a proper website.
>>
Game Fakku
>>
i think it's called Gamo Faqesu Gaiden: Let Us Not Fail These Trials! [Revengeanence]
>>
>>3063008
weak
>>
>>3062951
I'd like to know, too.
>>
>>3062951
What game is that, OP?
>>
>>3063061
Racing Lagoon
>>
>>3063016
are you saying japanese titles aren't at all silly?
>>
Just search for the Japanese title of the game plus 攻略.
>>
>>3062951
i imagine you have some minimal skill with the language, perhaps searching the for things like "solution to stage X in gameY" for some less than famous games that shouldnt have many wikis, blogs, and fansites, then come here and report back
>>
>>3063163
>dumb amerifat mad that other people speak more than one language while he can barely communicate in english
kek, every time
>>
>>3063703
who are you quoting
>>
>>3063696
This is the correct answer.

Japan doesn't have an equivalent to Gamefaqs. In the old days it was individual homepages, but now people hash things out in 2ch threads and then collect information into wikis. Just search the game name plus 攻略 and something will almost always come up.

>>3062951
Now that's a nice screenshot of a low-poly cityscape. Good job OP.
>>
Racing Lagoon is so good. I'm pretty sure you won't need a guide to finish it, it's difficult to miss a thing or event in the game even if you don't know pearlharborrunes. Even though I missed the Highway Star (Honda NSX) at some point of the game and I couldn't get it later.
>>
>>3062951
yo that woulda blown my face off to see as a kid. that's some sweet level of detail/rendering for a console game that old.
>>
>>3062951
Learn moonrunes. Nips don't care about you.
>>
>>3067218
I think he wanted Japanese language walkthroughs in the first place. English language walkthroughs for Japanese games can be found on Gamefaqs and the like.
>>
>>3062951
I wonder when the PS1 aesthetic will come back as a fad.
>>
>>3067253
Vaporware is hitting hard right now just over the past year. I didn't bother checking out what it actually is, and when I finally did, it's basically just a throwback to the 90s (everyone has gotten over the 80s) and visually resembles web 1.0 and other aesthetics of that nature.

What that means is I'm hoping people will get over tumblr and make some shit for Neocities, and of course make some PS1 looking indie games.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.