[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this warning of hell, I've burnt half a dozen of cds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1377593466_protected_us.png (9KB, 258x134px) Image search: [Google]
1377593466_protected_us.png
9KB, 258x134px
Fuck this warning of hell, I've burnt half a dozen of cds and not a single fully working copy of Spyro Year of The Dragon!! Tried diferent isos with a pletora of patches, none of my 4 consoles can skip this warning, tried with PSX phat and slim, tried with PS2 phat and slim, 4 fucking different modchips that cannot fucking play this game properly, the only workaround I found myself is to swap the disc with the paradox patched version a second before the warning popups. How the hell I cam make a fully working copy of this.
>>
>>3051397
Try calling the number and asking them.
>>
Just spend $5 and buy the game then.
>>
>>3051397
You try using boot disc isos? Or patching with one of these? >http://consolecopyworld.com/psx/psx_utils.shtml
Boot disks are the only thing that has worked for me. I swap anyway with an unchipped console, if it doesnt work i swap a few different boot/tool discs and boot the burned game from the boot disc menu. That site has many tools that i havent really seen anywhere else, id look around.
>>
>>3051397
Just buy the game.

Fucking emufags I swear to god.
>>
>>3051447
>I've burnt half a dozen of cds and not a single fully working copy
>swap the disc with the paradox patched version
>emufags
wut
>>
>This guy again.
http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59750
Go to this link. About halfway down you'll see a post by MitchManUSA who says the iso and patch he links to work just fine in his modchipped PS1.
>>
File: IMG_20160218_182912.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160218_182912.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>3051447
>http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59750
I'm not even emulating , are u on heroine or something???
And No dude, even the official game wont work it will give this message and I do buy games.
>>
>>3051461
>http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59750
thanks man,good to know there is some kind people here, I'm going to test it.
>>
>>3051447
>tried with PSX phat and slim, tried with PS2 phat and slim, 4 fucking different modchips
>emufags
>/vr/ in 2016
>>
>>3051478
Your burns are probably all fine. The error screen is almost certainly tripping because of the mere presence of the modchips. Some games including Spyro 3 specifically have protection against this stuff. It would be interesting to know what firmware yours have, but I'm guessing you won't know that and that they're all pretty old.

All I can recommend is replacing them with better/newer modchips. Newer ones have stealth to avoid this kind of detection. DDR games are usually the most cited for this problem. Different consoles and revisions work best with different types, so can't recommend one in particular.
>>
>>3051415

OP is a retard. Do this.
>>
>>3051480
The Spyro 3 copy protection is sophisticated enough not to kick in until well into the game and then fuck you up. When you start a game check for the "your game is hacked" fairy near the entrance to molten crater. That's your early warning that the game is going to fuck you over halfway through.
>>
>>3051397
Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>3051508
Yeah call 911 and tell that I'm trying to pirate a game from a discontinued console faggot

Nevermind people I managed to get it working now thanks everybody. Its actually an interesting method they used with this one, some sort of booby trap, its a crack behind a copy protection, they really secured 2 months of sales with this one.
>>
>>3051397
Stop using old modchips.
>>
>>3051535
>Nevermind people I managed to get it working now thanks everybody.
So the ISO and patch on theisozone forums worked? Good to know.
>>
>>3051435
5 bucks? Not sure where you live anon but its at least 30-40 in Aus
>>
That happened to me when playing wild arms 2 an original copy on a modded ps2. Then I just turned off the modchip and played the game.
>>
>>3051576
Australia-kun you know your video game prices are batshit crazy compared to everyone aside from huehueland.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.