[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone own one of the cirka N64 controllers? I got one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: M05786-ALL.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
M05786-ALL.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
Does anyone own one of the cirka N64 controllers?

I got one but the control stick is so damn tight and squeaks a lot. aside from that I really really like them and wanna get two more but is there anything I can do to loosen it? will it go away with use or can i take it apart and do something to it?
>>
>>3050862
just get some nintendo ones

none of the replicas have sticks that are near the same quality as actual nintendo controllers

really its just worth the extra money for getting real n64 controllers
>>
>>3050871
Not OP, but finding an official controller with a joystick that isn't worn to crap is getting very hard to do these days.
>>
>>3051034
i found 3 today

only one of mine has a joystick thats worn to shit and we're getting closer to being able to repair the original sticks

even with the worn sticks i'd still say the official controllers are easier to use than repros
>>
>>3051034
Apparently you can get them in good condition on ebay for 20-30 dollars.
>>
>>3051034
>finding an official controller with a joystick that isn't worn to crap is getting very hard to do these days

That's not even that big of a problem. Worn sticks are easy to fix with a little epoxy.
>>
>>3054614
Instructions pls.
>>
>>3054624

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJmSQjONRg
>>
>>3051034
Honestly i find worn out sticks are still usable. Mine are all a little loose but work fine regardless.
>>
>>3051034
>not buying like new $1 jap controllers by the dozen
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
How are these bad boys?
>>
Really good. I love mine. Obviously d-pad based games aren't really an option with it, but I'm sure you have a regular N64 controller for those.
>>
>>3058406
Is there a controller with a better d-pad than the original? Are there even any d-pad games worth playing on the n64?
>>
>>3059280
Goldeneye
>>
>>3057604
been wondering this myself, either gonna get one of these of a GC to N64 Adaptor
>>
>>3059280
>Are there even any d-pad games worth playing on the n64?
Mischief Makers.
>>
>>3050862
>aside from that I really really like them
how? I just got one of these the other day and it feels fucking awful, gonna return it as soon as I have a chance
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.