[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your kids play your old games? Do you play your old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: mario-dad-and-son.jpg (122KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
mario-dad-and-son.jpg
122KB, 600x448px
Do your kids play your old games?

Do you play your old games with your kids?
>>
My wife's son loves indie games.
>>
>>3033381
I don't have kids
>>
mine is too young.

>>3033381
classic indian style floor sit, the approved method.
>>
>>3033381
>shoes in the house

Could anyone ever be more of an americlap? Fucking disgusting and retarded.
>>
>>3033385

This "joke" isn't funny, nor has it ever been. What goes through your mind when you post this?
>>
>>3033381
They do. Do you play your dads old games?

>>3033520
Americans have doormats, vacuum cleaners, mops, air filters, etc to keep shit out of the house. When your banana republic invents these things you too can wear shoes in the house.
>>
>>3033381

My uncle only put on the Mario outfit when he raped me.
>>
>>3033575
>Americans have doormats, vacuum cleaners, mops, air filters, etc to keep shit out of the house. When your banana republic invents these things you too can wear shoes in the house.
American's also don't have to trudge through mud and shit to go anywhere.
>>
My kid just turned a year old recently, so no.
I'm not even sure how I'd approach that. All of my old consoles and games are stashed at my parents' house, but I do have a softmodded Wii U. Nothing beats the simplicity of popping a cartridge into a console and turning it on though,which would probably be easiest for a kid.

I have a girl anyway, so I don't even know if she'll be interested.
>>
>>3033720
>I have a girl anyway, so I don't even know if she'll be interested.
Interest her then.
>>
What are some good games to play with a little kid?
I plan to play World of Illusion with my daughter when she turns four or five. It's relatively slow, cooperative, nonviolent and the first stages should be easy enough for a child.
>>
>>3033575
>When your banana republic invents these things you too can wear shoes in the house.

Hearty chuckle.
>>
>>3033770
Probably better to play something really easy.

Probably somethign single player. JRPG's are usually slow paced. You could play something like Rhapsody: A musical adventure because its targeted for little girls.
>>
>>3033583
>don't have to trudge through mud
And on the rare occasions they do they're not to stupid to wipe their feet.
>>
My 5yo and I play all kinds of things. He's big into metal slug right now. He heard me talking about wanting to clear it on one credit, so the other day he asked me if next time we played we could just start over when we died so we could get better.
>>
>>3033748
Femanon here, my dad let me play his old games and now I'm even more into video games then he is. Go for it.
>>
>>3033553
what joke?
>>
MY WIFE'S SON AND I
>>
>>3034879
For some reason, people here think it's funny to imagine a guy marrying a woman with children already.
>>
>>3034832
So she can turn into some depraved anime whore and destroy the industry even more by forcing feminism into everything? No, thank you.
>>
>>3034886
No, I think that comes with daddy issues.
Playing games with your daughter would probably help prevent it.
>>
My 6 year old little brother thinks my Mega Drive is real cool and loves watching me play on it, but if I let him play it he usually gets bored quickly because he finds most games too frustrating. Not surprising for a kid whose favorite game is Disney Infinity.
I say it's not too late for him to git gud though.
>>
File: 1446165934382.gif (2MB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1446165934382.gif
2MB, 440x440px
>>3034885
>marrying non-virgin
>>
>>3033381
>your kids

I wish you Chads would GTFO my /vr/
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 357x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 357x408px
>>3033385
Epic joke my man, gonna post it to /r/4chan so all the cool kids can see it.
Us 4channers right???? Cuckold cuckold cuckold big guy big guy big guy goyim can't stump the trump and all of that can I get and high fiver?
P.s. I'm hip to the memes
>>
>>3034950
My autistic son likes this post.
>>
File: image.png (612KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
612KB, 1136x640px
>>3034959
Thrust me
>>
I'm as gay as a tangerine Coach bag full of glitter and rainbows and, as such, have no children nor plan to ever have any.

However, my best friend's kids play emulated SNES games on his tablet. He loaded a bunch of roms and SNES9x on the thing and the kiddies just go to town on SMW, Yoshi's Island and Bomberman. They love them.
My niece's favourite game is the NES Metroid. The little nerd writes Metroid fan fiction. And she just turned 9 last week. She plays retro exclusively. My brother bought her a PS4 for her birthday and she wasn't impressed.
>'the games look more like a movie than a game! i don't like this'
Then she turned on her tablet and loaded the GBA version of Chu Chu Rocket (which I know isn't /vr/, but hey: whatchagonnadoaboutit?). A little ungrateful, I guess, but she sticks to her guns.
Whenever I've gotta mind her for a bit at my place, I pop SSB into the 64 and we set it to four player time battle and play for a while. She's pretty baller for a nine-year-old.
>>
>implying I ever had sex
>>
>>3033381
If you have a child and you browse 4chan, they should be taken away from you. Get a job, faggot.
>>
>>3033381
No kids yet though the wife and I are finally ready to start a family. I do have nieces and nephews and they usually end up playing diddy kong racing or DDR. I have a special SNES collection I'm going to raise my child on, lots of couch co-op and I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>3034949
>my /vr/
Wrong board faggot
>>
>>3035025
>My niece's favourite game is the NES Metroid. The little nerd writes Metroid fan fiction. And she just turned 9 last week. She plays retro exclusively. My brother bought her a PS4 for her birthday and she wasn't impressed.

Sounds like I'd like to date your niece (once she turns 18 of course)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.