[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone came up to your with an Earthbound 64 cart and said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: ness.png (3KB, 180x216px) Image search: [Google]
ness.png
3KB, 180x216px
If someone came up to your with an Earthbound 64 cart and said he would sell it to you but it has to be at a good price.

How much would you give him/her?

Honestly I would do well over 1000 USD
>>
How much hipster cred would it buy me?
>>
turn 64 degrees and walk away
>>
>>3031669
At least five man buns.
>>
>>3031669

At this point in time, 0.

Hating Earthbound is the new hipster thing to do, 2mainstream.
>>
>>3031669
You will gain access to an unlimited supply of std ridden turbo feminists with cotton candy hair for the rest of your life.
>>
>>3031671
Hmm and what about nerd cred? These are the two most important factors to consider when buying retro video game classic like this.
>>
>>3031675
You'd probably have an article on Destructoid and maybe a few youtubers will talk about that you have the cartridge.
Maybe some puss.
>>
>>3031667
I woukd suck his dick and spread my asshole for my Earthbound Overlord.

I hope its big.

The game that is.
>>
>>3031667

It doesn't matter, I would buy it, dump the rom on the internet, then sell it on ebay for however much I bought it for to make my money back.
>>
>>3031680
This but I'd sell it for more
>>
>>3031680
You are no fun.

I would taunt it, fucking making people send me games just to see more footage.

Then maybe

MAYBE dump a rom of it but it won't work.

Then make people send me more fucking games.
>>
Personally? 1000 usd tops.
But if the cart were ever to emerge, I'm sure the folks at hidden palace or gbatemp would crowdfund whatever the price.

Back during the great prototype dump of 2008, drx said on IRC that for a Super Mario World prototype he'd gladly shell out FIFTY THOUSAND dollarydoos
>>
>>3031680

Look at this loser.

You're never getting Socks the Cat.
>>
>>3031667
How big is this man?
>>
File: 1423800542621.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423800542621.gif
1MB, 400x400px
I'd probably just steal it and run, desu. I'm black.
>>
>>3031945
He's a big guy
>>
>>3031667
Two chickens and a rubber band.
>>
>>3031667
Not a whole lot. I love Earthbound, but I don't get excited over prototypes and unfinished games.

If there was hours of gameplay on the cart then I might pay more.
>>
Ask him to test it for me first before I consider any price.
>>
>>3032371
How much gameplay there is depends on how late into development the cart was made.

I doubt you'd end up with a nearly finished game like Star Fox 2, but still.
>>
>>3032325
For me?
>>
>>3031967
Black people don't have computers. They can't spell.
>>
The appropriate thing to do would be to buy the cartridge and then initiate some sort of absurd Kickstarter project in order to release the ROM.
>>
>>3031667
I wouldn't. It was planned to be on the 64DD not on a cart.
>>
>>3032362
Three chickens and a rubber band. My abdomen is killing me
>>
File: images-31.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-31.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Tell him you will give him 3 magic beans for it.
>>
>>3032647
Negro here. Sup
>>
>>3032583
Yes, 4u
>>
Negative ten dollars for trying to sell me Hybrid Heaven in a fake ass cart
>>
>>3031667
ask to see the board.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.