[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the time when a Metroid game had a Michael Jackson reference?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Super Metroid.png (9KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
Super Metroid.png
9KB, 512x448px
Remember the time when a Metroid game had a Michael Jackson reference?

I mean I know he was huge here back then but was he that big with the japanese?
>>
Did anyone ever use it, though? Seemed like it was only good for showing off.
>>
>>3029347
>was he that big with the japanese?
yes

I slept with ALL these kids!
>>
>>3029368
Why Japanese look so yellow in old images?
>>
>>3029347
He was super popular fucking EVERYWHERE.

People who weren't around wouldn't understand, but back in the eighties he was the shot.
>>
>>3029384
What color is MJ in that image?
>>
Useless feature imo
>>
>>3029394
Black or White
>>
>>3029403
It don't matter.
>>
>>3029403
>>3029491
I GET IT! ;)
>>
>>3029384
Tbqh it's probably color bleed from the yellow hats, MJ looks the same. My question is why they're all wearing the hats in the first place
>>
>>3029503
Visibility, kindergarten kids walk to school in Japan

and yes MJ was/is huge here
>>
>>3029508
They look a bit old for preschool. But some elementary schools also include those hats.
>>
File: 85oe3xrt.jpg (44KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
85oe3xrt.jpg
44KB, 300x330px
>>3029368
>We done here? I gotta get back to work.
>>
So icon cancel auto or manual?

Whats better?
>>
>>3030058
>there's an auto mode

how the fuck does that work?
>>
>>3029396
But it lets you attack while backing away from the target!
>>
>>3030112
It just deselects missiles or whatever you have equiped when you switch rooms.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>
>>3029508
>>3029513
Yeah? That's cute. We had to wear large, orange triangles when we walked to kindergarten alone and unsupervised in the 80s. Nowadays, they're mostly either yellow, like Japan, or neon/lime green colour. Look it up: kinder-sicherheitsdreieck or sicherheitskragen.

>captcha: select popcorn
>i select popcorn
>please select all images
>select the bowl of garlic bulbs
>verified
>>
>>3030137
wow, yeah that's completely fucking useless.
>>
I hope Sakamoto's team is working on a side scrolling Metroid and Nintendo will announce it at E3 for the NX.
>>
> tfw you will never play arcade games with mj and bubbles at the neverland ranch
>>
>>3030396
I hope Sakamoto never touches Metroid again
>>
>>3030412
To bad he's in charge, just be happy that with 2D Metroid games he is more restricted. Which means barely any cutscenes, emphasis on gameplay over story, more open-ended, fun boss fights. So in other words, most of his Other M ideas won't make it into a 2d game because he is too restricted.
>>
>>3030442
>implying a 2D game has much of any restrictions on modern hardware.
>>
>>3031119
this, he'll fuck it up if he ever gets to touch it again

Yokoi was the better project head, no surprise there
>>
>>3031119
>>3031125
Less story, less characterization, two second cutscenes, Metroidvania, not another fucking Prime or a shit Ninja Gaiden ripoff. An actual Metroid game.
>>
>>3030151
The new captcha workings exactly like the old one, in that there's always one or two correct images, and the rest it's using use to verify.

They switched from the old captcha, where it was one legit word and one your were scanning, because it was always obvious which one was legit so heaps of people put bullshit in for the unverified one.
>>
>>3029347
You must be young man.
>He made Thriller
He was like an angel singing in the 70's and in the 80's he was like a pop god. He is still being played in parts of the world TO THIS DAY.
He was everywhere
>Pepsi
>Video Games
>Food
>Aids awareness
>Drugs awareness
>World Hunger Awareness
>>
>>3031619
What a legacy too.
Pepsi and Coke are busy murdering third world employees.
Videos are now shit.
Food quality is garbage.
Everyone is full of aids.
Drugs cost a billion Shkreckels.
World Hunger is still an issue stemming from war, poor infrastructure and people fighting against modifying crops - as well as companies trying to patent DNA and then creating monopoly crops which are going to fail and fuck huge amounts of the population due to lack of diversity.
>>
>>3031943
Oh god, just do us all a favour and kill yourself then, if you think the world is so shitty.
>>
>>3031947
Are you kidding? The world is shitty, I'd hate to fathom how fucking terrible it would be without me in it. Who the fuck would tell you get back to /v/? Someone else maybe, but they wouldn't mean it.
>>
File: 1313470-ycdtotv.jpg (13KB, 316x236px) Image search: [Google]
1313470-ycdtotv.jpg
13KB, 316x236px
>>3031951
>>
>>3031943
ow the edge
>>
>>3032032
>facts about reality
>edge
I'm disappointed in you. There was text there you didn't like but you could have chosen to believe there was something else written. Quit being so damn edgy.
>>
File: 1454381780473.jpg (112KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1454381780473.jpg
112KB, 500x382px
>>3031951
>I'd hate to fathom how fucking terrible it would be without me in it
>>
>>3030442
But other M was pretty good tho.
Almost perfect as a metriod game for me, Return of samus probably was the best imo.
>>
>>3029392
If anything he was more known out of the us
>>
>>3029392
>he was the shot.
He was the Shot Hold. And the Moon Walk.
>>
>>3029368
>maikaru!
>maikaru!
>MAIKARUUUUUUUU
>>
>>3029347
>was he that big with the japanese?
No, the man that created the best-selling album of all time was completely ignored by an entire first-world nation. Fucking moron.
>>
>>3033706
>implying everyone is an old man like you
Congrats on dying first, faggot. I'm sure you've lived a fulfilled life being a virgin.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.